Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
seeing a spirit (Read 3380 times)
jetman

Canada
seeing a spirit
Sep 9th, 2007 at 1:41pm

I work in a retail store and have lots of regular customers. Years ago I use to talk to an older couple about there lives day to day stuff.  I would mostly talk to the wife of the couple because the husband was a quite man.  I noticed i day the she was very sad and did not want to talk she just did her shopping and left and she was alone.  this went on for several weeks.  I thought that her husband was ill so I thought if she need to talk she would come to me.  than one day I was putting out stock and I noticed she was happier as she walked past  where I was working she didn't see me but I noticed her husband was with her this time and he knodded and smiled at me as he past me.  one of my coworkers came to me a week later and told me that the older ladies husband had pasted away a month and half ago!!  I asked her if she was sure and she said yes.  I didn't tell her that I had just seen the husband a week ago. ever since this happened the wife and I have always talked.  she seems to light up when we do.

IP Logged

smacdonald2007

Canada
Re: seeing a spirit
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2007 at 3:02pm

I think that you saw the sprit of the woman's husband. I wonder why he chose to accompany her while she was shopping. Maybe becasue it was one activity that they enjoyed to do together. Anyone else have an idea?

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 2:56pm

Thats so great that you are communicating with her and it is helping her. As for seeing her passed husband and that he has acknowledged you, is also very cool. I tend to believe that his being knows of your sympthy/empthy (for her loss) for her and has made himself available for you to see him to reassure you that all is OK. That he still with her and that she will be all right. A thanks to you, sort of thing for caring. Keep talking to her. You say it also helps. There may be a chance that you are in some way related spiritually to one or even both of them. Ask yourself and most likely you will know if you are or not. Don't second guess what you hear yourself say. Good job Jetman.

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 12:10pm

how come this was the only time that I could do this?  any thoughts?

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 2:36pm

Don't be surprised when it happens again. Once you except and acknowledge what has happened, your awareness will be more excepting of this new reality. Start reading some books on the subject and thing will start to happen. Look around here Jetman and you will find many more people who share your ability and your questions. I look forward to hearing more from you. This is a great place to start you exploration. Most likly you have had these sort of thing happen before but have thought it was a day dream or a passing thought. Or even perhaps something you saw but when you looked back it wasen't there. Except what you truly know to be, and don't let others discourage you with their inability to have this very real thing happen to them.
Joe

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 6:54pm

Jetman - Thanks for sharing that with us.

Often a spirit can briefly rest in the person of another, a sort of drop-in visitor, and then go on with life. Evidently, your association with the woman and her husband were appropriate for you to be included in his thoughts, so for a few minutes he was able to present himself to you. This is a normal, non-pathological association with a spirit. When they stick on and refuse to leave is when we have to think about it more seriously (it can be nuisance value), but that doesn't appear to be the case. My guess would be that she finds him closer when she visits your store because of your compassion and interest.

That says a lot about your level of spiritual development! Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 1:13am

jetman wrote on Sep 18th, 2007 at 12:10pm:
how come this was the only time that I could do this?  any thoughts?

Wow, neat story!  You think this is the only time you've seen a spirit?  Remember, you only found out he was in spirt because someone told you he was dead.  Otherwise, you couldn't tell, right?  So it's very possible you've seen other spirits before but didn't know they were in spirit form. 

Yes, I too suggest you read up on the subject if that is what you want to experience more of.  Reading about paranormal activity that you find fascinating works to bring that very kind of experience into your life.  Fundamentally we bring many things into our lives that we don't consciously realize.  But you'll find with things that hold a great interest to you that the more you want to seek it out, the more you will experience it.  The reason why the paranormal works so prevalently in this manner is the very nature of paranormal activity itself.  Certain senses for this type of thing get activated, like your ability to see spirits.  Once activated it's like the flood gates have opened. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

z1000

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 11:27pm

I was surfing the net and found this forum today.  Very interesting story.  Very, very unusual story as well.  Spirits are all around us, we make a choice not to see them.  We can all see and talk to them anytime we want to, but human mind can not comprehend things that we can not explain.  Seeing a specific spirit out of many is very interesting, selective and rare.  I never seen one without knowing they were gone already.  I guess to sum it all up, life is like a broken record.  We live the same life over and over and over.  I think some kind of intertenment value to something that was very bored.  I dont know how many people can remember their last life, NONE (-:.  They only can if they have a photographic memory and remember what their memories from first 2 weeks of their life.  Also, some people like me remember what happens in the passing of one life to other.  I am happy it was a good experience for you.  Let me know if you want to see this spirit again, it is not that hard (-:, most just dont want to in their uncountious.  Good forum.  Wish all good night.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 12:26am

Hi Z1000-
Welcome to the forum.

The core ideas here revolve around past life, and spirit world existences. Bruce Moen is sufficiently psychic that he can locate souls stuck halfway between Here and There and assist them to pry loose - then to go on with their growth patterns.

Personally, I'm about a psychic as a brick, but I do past life regression work for people who are perplexed by hangovers from prior lifetimes, and I haven't found any problems with people recalling their prior lives, nor their passage through the spirit world.  However, I use relativelty deep hypnosis if needed.

But you're right - kids definitely remember stuff that we persuade them to forget later. My great-graddaughter is a dead ringer (forgive the pun) for her great-great-grandmother. We're waiting until she has the use of speech to ask her about it.

Hope you'll stick around.  New ideas are most welcome!  Wink

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.