Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
young souls (Read 8401 times)
orlando123

France
young souls
Sep 6th, 2007 at 5:31pm

hiya. am reading a book called Journey of Souls and one thing that struck me was the issue of young or old souls. Do you think souls are constantly being created? At the other end of the scale do you think some are "absorbed back" into oneess with God or something? And what is the correlation between youngness and traits - for example are young souls more likely to behave brutally and selfishly, or are they just more naive and easily hurt etc ? Also what was going on in terms of soul journeys back in the days when there was no intelligent life here to speak of ? were they incarnating somehwere else, or did they just have to wait until humans came along?

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: young souls
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 6:56pm

HiOrlando-
My personal view is that souls are created at the sub-microbial level and more or less work their way up.  Most people seem to identify with having been an animal and I can recall a long transition through stages of being a hairy ape-like thing. (That was after being a worm, Alysia, but I'm willing to share the muddy slop with others.)

Assuming that this is a valid perspective, then the progression would be similar to what we see with infants as they mature. Initially, everything is I-Me-My-Mine and screw the rest, with whom I am willing to fight to steal their goodies. Then learning occurs, and finally (after umpteen rebirths) we realize that love is the most stable and productive attitude.

The idea that this makes too many new souls to fit on the Earth suggests that there will be a better place to go eventually, which will be occupied by more advanced souls. Only those who refuse to allow others in their universe really have a problem with that.
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 7:40pm

dave_a_mbs wrote on Sep 6th, 2007 at 6:56pm:
HiOrlando-
My personal view is that souls are created at the sub-microbial level and more or less work their way up.  Most people seem to identify with having been an animal and I can recall a long transition through stages of being a hairy ape-like thing. (That was after being a worm, Alysia, but I'm willing to share the muddy slop with others.)

Assuming that this is a valid perspective, then the progression would be similar to what we see with infants as they mature. Initially, everything is I-Me-My-Mine and screw the rest, with whom I am willing to fight to steal their goodies. Then learning occurs, and finally (after umpteen rebirths) we realize that love is the most stable and productive attitude.

The idea that this makes too many new souls to fit on the Earth suggests that there will be a better place to go eventually, which will be occupied by more advanced souls. Only those who refuse to allow others in their universe really have a problem with that.
d

thanks for the input. i guess that is certainly a possibility. I guess would implie then, thinking about it, that there is a hierarchy of importance - with beings evolving towards being as aware and loving and wise and so on as possible, from simple organisms to saint.. I guess equally some scientists would say this is just typical human thinking, that we are the pinnacle of creation etc, and actually some bacteria etc get along fine in their own way without being very clever, creative or loving etc, and it is just a matter of our human point of view! just musing!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 8:12pm

I agree, Orlando,

with the slight exception that maybe we're involved in a 'heirarchy' of experience rather than importance. I was once told that manta rays ans some other deep sea cretures are quite highly evolved, but just have different goals for their manta ray incarnations for 'earthly' experience.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 8:39pm

Can't remember me as worm or so, one scene (I had asked for a former life info) though seemed to be a group of pre-humans where one of them seemed to be me, or at least somehow connected to me.
  When I asked for informations about "me" before first incarnated on earth, I came up with impressions/brief story of a nonphysical being, a glowing rainbow-colored ball of light with a tail. A quite nasty being as far as I could make out. It was a sort of arrogant predator, destroying systems just for fun and/or nutrition.
  I think the answer of where souls come from in the end is over our heads. There are so many re-shapings, evolutions, meltings and separations that the question maybe doesn't make much sense.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #5 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 9:41pm

Quote:
And what is the correlation between youngness and traits - for example are young souls more likely to behave brutally and selfishly, or are they just more naive and easily hurt etc ?

according to that book, i'd say more likely to behave brutally & selfishly,  which relates to ignorance.  if we're all "one," then being selfish means taking from yourself, which you would only do out of ignorance.  obviously you wouldn't say someone like hitler was a mature soul.

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 3:10am

the_seeker wrote on Sep 6th, 2007 at 9:41pm:
[quote] obviously you wouldn't say someone like hitler was a mature soul.  

err, no.. I guess not!

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 6:46am

the_seeker wrote on Sep 6th, 2007 at 9:41pm:
[quote] obviously you wouldn't say someone like hitler was a mature soul.  

Of course not, when looking at the entire subject from view of a human consciousness level of 25%. However looking at it from the purpose of his incarnation, I find yes it was a mature soul. Even though it may be hard for some to believe, however if I am not mistaken Hilters soul came from the 2nd Copy, meaning his TS (partial soul) was that of an Angel. For purpose of understanding the balance of such, my soul would be that of a 5th copy.

His purpose was to help set a stage of a "mass reality" for all souls. I didnt come to understand this until I read the protocols between Sara (afterlife Guide) and Peter H. Kirchner (only available on their german server at current)

Taking away all human emotions & ego driven hatred (which I certainly had enough of, re: the subject Hitler) We have to admitt, his particular incarnational purpose had been adeqitely forfilled. The stage was set, took its course and I believe theres not any intellectual inhabitant on this planet which hasn`t heard of Hitler and the works of WWII. The aftermath shows clearly that "humans" began to evolve afterwards into "a new" & another era of consciousness. Maybe they learned something out of it .. aka "scared of another war like that one".  Undecided

So how can we say that Hitler was not a mature soul?

All major stage setters have left a lasting impression, a lesson in our lives, hearts, minds and souls. As that was their incarnation purpose, right? So at this point each one of us have to make a choice, either we know that everyone has a purpose or we don`t.

To the question of : >> were they incarnating somehwere else, or did they just have to wait until humans came along? << I had a simular question in my mind and it had been explained  to me only this morning as I read in the topic: Creation Primer http://www.jenseits-de.com/e/forums/afterlife/messages/98.html

It summed up a lot of questions in a very selfexplanitory way.  

I liked Betson`s way of stating: >> we're involved in a 'heirarchy' of experience rather than importance <<. That made a lot of sense to me personally, as we "define" importance according to our own consciousness, right? One person may find that the incarnating soul Arnold Schwarzenegger is more important to stage setting of this world as that of the incarnating soul of Hilter, whileas another person may find that Hilter`s incarnating soul moved more people (in mass) into one direction, than that of good ole`Arnie.  Wink
Not to mean, that ones soul is more important than the other, but rather to identify that their "purpose" is to forfill their incarnation according to PLAN. Meaning according to 'heirarchy' of experience .

Sending you all lots of love today and everyday,
Nanner

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #8 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 11:09am

Quote:
We have to admitt, his particular incarnational purpose had been adeqitely forfilled.

this brings up some theoretical issues open to debate.  i believe in journey of souls, it says the holocaust victims chose to be victims to achieve a higher purpose.  however, that doesn't mean that hitler was "fulfilling his purpose."  it means that the victims' souls chose to take a negative situation and give it a higher purpose.

some people choose to be murdered, but that doesn't make murder right, does it?  all of our purpose is to love more and turn away from things like murdering each other.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:09pm

seeker,
Your question regarding Hitler being a mature soul.. Not that I am pro hitler or anti Jew for I am neither. A possable view could be that it took a very advanced soul to create what was needed to change the world. Evil in many peoples eyes. But there was a most profound change in consciousness world wide due to his and those around him's actions.  What was done was not right but the changes it made to all of us was for the better of man kind. If he, Hitler, as a sprit selected his earthly existence as it played out to help move mankind down the road to a higher plane then how mature as a soul was he? Is the planet a better place for what he had done? Is it worse? After this long I am sure "he" has had the opportunity to judge his own actions and knows if he was right or wrong. As for me, I don't have to be that judge. I will have my own life to look at and I will know if what I have done and/or acheaved the goals I set for myself. ( Am I to change the world?)
Joe

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:19pm

There are numerous sources which in their own way, including Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen and Betty Eddie, state that we start out as spirit beings, and at some point some of us decide to become human. There are many spirits that "never" take on a physical life form.

I agree with this way of thinking.  Perhaps some animal Souls work their way up to human form, but perhaps we place too much value on the necessity of "human" life when it comes to what is necessary in order for consciousness to evolve.

A Soul's essential nature isn't determined by what kind of body it used for a "short" while.  Therefore, it's ability to evolve wouldn't be limited by whether or not it ever got around to using a human body.

Michael Newton tends to represent the reincarnation viewpoint in conventional terms.  He hasn't noticed a contradiction that occurs within his own books. He states that some Souls will take on multiple incarnations. What happens when such incarnations return to their Soul center? Do they fight it out over which new personality will be the surviving personality? Does the Soul center tell them you're both being dissasembled according to my liking?  If any of these answers is true it negates the theory that one needs to incarnate over and over and over again in order to work out personality traits.

I believe that we are closely connected to other Souls in the spirit World. We share our lessons with each other to an extent that negates the necessity for any one particular self to incarnate over and over and over again. Why would a self want to do such a thing when physical life contains so much sufffering, while the spirit World doesn't, except for when one ends up in a lower realm, which is something Michael Newton refutes the existence of (numerous out of body explorers have found differently).

Think of it. A self is born into a very difficult incarnation. Raised by violent racist parernts. Becomes the same kind of person. Ends up in a lower realm for a while until he finally, if at all, works his way out. Goes through a healing process in the spirit World after he chooses to go to the light.  As many near death experiencers have found a heavenly realm isn't a place one would ever want to leave. Would such a guy be willing to go through it all again, if he found there are other ways in which he could grow? Certainly the World of spirit has growth methods and ways of releasing negative energy that are hard for us to conceive of while we are in the physical.  Including the fact of Souls sharing their experiences with each other as already mentioned above.

I believe it is possible there are some exceptions.  But such exceptions aren't enforced on us.  It is up to us.   

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #11 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:34pm

recoverer, How right you are... Who is to say of the greater importance. Being Human or being animal. The true importance is of the lession learned.
Joe

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #12 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:48pm

recoverer - NO lives recovered through hypnosis sound like a good time to me.  in fact, i'm anti-life in the sense that i think living a life on earth is stupid and pointless.  however, other people don't, and yes they do choose to come back into terrible lives.  most people enjoy life, or at least enjoy the spiritual lessons it imparts.  of course heaven is a much better place, and souls know that.  but they see a life on earth as like a duty or a chore (a means to an end).   one book descirbed souls as seeing it as "like mopping the floor." some are grumpy or unsure about leaving heaven, but they leave anyway.  and they know it will be temporary.  compared to the endless time in heaven, it's not even as long as the blink of an eye.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 2:07pm

The seeker:

I had an experience which I believe was a pre-incarnation experience. I told a spirit I knew, "I'll miss you." The spirit answered: "I know."  I felt very concerned about incarnating because of the difficulty I would have to go through, and because I didn't want to leave my friend and the place I was at.  I don't believe I was forced.  It was more a matter of doing what was necessary for whatever reasons.

the_seeker wrote on Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:48pm:
recoverer - NO lives recovered through hypnosis sound like a good time to me.  in fact, i'm anti-life in the sense that i think living a life on earth is stupid and pointless.  however, other people don't, and yes they do choose to come back into terrible lives.  most people enjoy life, or at least enjoy the spiritual lessons it imparts.  of course heaven is a much better place, and souls know that.  but they see a life on earth as like a duty or a chore (a means to an end).   one book descirbed souls as seeing it as "like mopping the floor." some are grumpy or unsure about leaving heaven, but they leave anyway.  and they know it will be temporary.  compared to the endless time in heaven, it's not even as long as the blink of an eye.  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 2:18pm

Hawkeye:

To add more, if you really look at what a biological organism is, how could one form be more worthy than another.  If you looked at the organism of a dog real closely,  threw human vanity out the window, and then compared the dog organism with the human organism, you'd find a lot more commonality than differences.

Plus, consciousness, which comes from no other place than the source of all, doesn't stop being the same as all other consciousness, simply because it hung out in a dog body for a while.

Spirit is

hawkeye wrote on Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:34pm:
recoverer, How right you are... Who is to say of the greater importance. Being Human or being animal. The true importance is of the lession learned.
Joe

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.