Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For those who are afriend to die (Read 3498 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

For those who are afriend to die
Sep 5th, 2007 at 3:14pm

For years the thought of death to me was Not exicting anymore,But then a few years ago,I was awakened by a voice,who said its just like going to sleep at night and waking up in the morning.Now im not afraied to die anymore,because now I know there is life after death.George

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Re: For those who are afriend to die
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 7:04pm

Hi George-
I've been getting the same thing from people with whom I do regression work.  In fact, according to several different people, it's more of a bother to be born than to die.

It kinda put me to thinking - For the living, the problem is to keep from dying. For the dead, the problem is to keep from coming back to life. I wonder if there's a "happy medium" there - aside from Juditha, that is Wink

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Boris

Re: For those who are afraid to die
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 1:52am

Dave, please give us some descriptions of the process of getting born, spiritually speaking, as you have heard it described.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:17pm

My reflections are of..
Pain, being so very cold, fear, extremely bright light, overwhelming noise, sensation of touch. I personally remember nothing spritually at the point of birth. In my head it keep comming as "Here we go again".
Joe

Joe

IP Logged

Boris

Re: For those who are afraid to die
Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 2:13pm

Very interesting , Joe. Thanks.

George, the spell checker on my Google tool bar keeps catching the word "afriend". So I change it to afraid. Maybe you could correct that.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 3:30pm

Boris-
I suggest that you look at some of the material by Stanislav Grof for a very good summary of the feelings. His initial work was done with LSD, but due to legal (and practical) issues, now he is using "holotropic breathwork" - which is the long expression for hyperventilation.

In regressions, what I have gotten is almost exclusively complaints about being stuck in the birth canal,  numbness and inability to move due to Mom's childbirth drugs, objections to drunk MDs with brutal forceps and so on. Once in a while a regression passes through a birth, and may be expressed as "seeking the light" (at the end of the birth canal tunnel), and very often there are remarks about it being cold, uncaring or even abusive. One man was premature, "I've just arrived and they're putting me into a box." Another recalls circumcision (as do I, incidently, and it was not fun) "I just got here and they're doing THIS to me."

A woman who had come to watch a friend's therapy for some kind of trivial phobia wanted to "see what it was like", so I did a five minute regression - She had complained about pain in her shoulder and wanted to know why it was there, as there were nomedical reasons. She abruptly shouted, "Oh that Son of a B!tch!"  She said that the MD was careless and pulled her out of the birth canal too roughly, dislocating her sholder. She was infuriated, but as a neonate she had no way to deal with it, so she just kept the resentment (and the pain to which it was anchored)  in the back of her mind. After chewing out the MD she felt better and the pain totally vanished, never to return.

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 4:27pm

Hi George I always think that birth is going through the dark tunnel and into the light and then they cut the unbilical cord  and death is breaking the silver cord so the spirit can go back through the dark tunnel and into the light again.

Dave i will be a happy medium for you anytime Wink Smiley

Love and God bless    Love Juditha

IP Logged

Patrick

Reply #7 - Sep 8th, 2007 at 3:49am

I fear death. I enjoy being me, and I would rather that not end. I enjoy the one-to-one intimacy, and sense of connection, that I share with my fiance. I would be a bit disheartened to see that come to an end.  

At the same time, I really want to meet BB. He/It seems like a lot of fun. (If you want to know who BB is, pick up Robert Monroe's "Far Journeys").

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #8 - Sep 8th, 2007 at 7:39am

Fear of death...yes I also fear death a lot, knowing on the other hand that it is not avoidable.
Death is hard to imagine...or has anyone ever experienced nothingness...? No feelings, no breathing, no conscious acts. Nobody knows really when he/she has to go, so in the end it is the uncertainty, that scares one off.
All that is left for oneself is the responsibility for the "here and now", also making sure the next generation will appear on planet earth.
Until now, I have not got that much positive feedback from the other side, so I do not expect too much. Just live with the fear, no matter how hard it is, and accept the determinism.

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.