Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
adam and eve  cain and abel (Read 4212 times)
juditha
Ex Member

adam and eve  cain and abel
Aug 28th, 2007 at 3:18pm

Hi When my dad was alive,he always would ask this question about what was in the bible and that was,If adam and eve had two sons cain and abel,then where did the next child come from as adam and eve were the first man and woman and they had two sons so where did cain get his children because abel was dead after being killed by cain.

Love and God bless     Love juditha

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: adam and eve  cain and abel
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 5:16pm

Hmm Excellent question... and what about that virgin birth thing??? Whats that about? Cloning perhaps...

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 7:55pm

So Adam and Eve started raising Cain just as soon as they were Abel?

Actually, cloning is as good an explanation as any. Maybe it was God who made it happen, which implies some kind of immaculate conception since. since the Bible doesn't use the F word because, as they say, God is ineffable.

Ugh - couldn't resist the pun. There's probably a special level in Literary hell for such saying.  Smiley
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Patrick

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 6:14am

Supposedly, Adam and Eve had lots of offspring, and it was even suggested that one of the reasons for Cain's jelousy was over the relationship between Abel and one of their sisters.

It is interesting to note that some writings consider Cain to be the father of civilization.  

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 4:43pm

Hi dave That was a good one (So Adam and Eve started raising Cain just as soon as they were Abel? ) Grin though im not abel to say as i dont know Grin

Love and God bless   Love juditha

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 8:37pm

As I recal, Lillith came into the picture somewhere, so we evidently have only a part of the story.

You're the gifted one, Juditha - see what your sources say, hm?

d

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 3:47am

Hi dave and all. When i read your words dave saying that i am gifted and to see what my sources say,i went into a quiet room and prayed to God asking his permission to let spirit come to me to tell me of Cain as i told God,i did not want to write anything down,that was not from him or spirit, as i said this to God,spirit started to give me these words,which i have written word for word and have not altered them in anyway and here they are.

I now see cain,he has dark hair and rugged looks and he is also wearing,what looks like some kind of cloth around his waist,he's saying"Do not judge,before you judge yourselves.Spirit are now telling me,that Cain was taken to a place called Caineen,not sure how you spell that word,and there met a girl who was taking water from a well and they were married and bore two children,one was a boy and one was a girl.

They lived a simple life and Cain did become a shepard and looked after the flock and also making his peace with God.
The boy child he named was Zeb and the girl child was Ezel and from there it all started.
Cain eventually died and Zeb took over the responsibilty of his mother  and sister Ezel

Love and God bless     Love juditha

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #7 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 3:52pm

Thanks, Juditha. As it is written, "Ask and it shall be revealed". Makes pretty good sense too.
d

IP Logged

Patrick

Reply #8 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 6:35am

I always thought the name of Cain's son was Enoch.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:17pm

Hi Patrick  The name of Cains wife has never been known as i did not know that until i just read up on Cain on the net,i actually did not receive the name of Cains wife from spirit and i know it does say that cains son was Enoch but i received different from spirit and i have always beleived what spirit have given me.

It could be wrong when it was written that Enoch was cains son as my faith is in spirit and God for the words i recieved about Cain. Spirit told me i must beleive what i receive from them and if by some chance i got it wrong concerning Cain,i hope God will forgive me.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #10 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:22pm

Read Genesis carefully. It says that Cain's father was the Elohim, not Adam. It also says that Adam fell into a deep sleep and nowhere does it ever say he woke up. He was walking around talking, but he never woke up. This is a planet of sleepwalkers!

You might be interested in Zechariah Sitchkin's 2nd book called GENESIS REVISITED.   It is a pretty radical but entirely sensible interpretation of Genesis.

Thomas

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 5:20pm

Hi Thomas i have just read some of the genisis revisited and it says of the 12th planet.

On the post Pulsar put on here with his link to a video of Bigcatman shep,who is saying on the video about spirit that God lives on the 12th plain and Jesus lives on the 10th plain in the spirit world.Pulsars post on here was called Vids on the otherside.

Im not sure what to think of genisis revisted as i just beleive in spirit and that this earth was created by a collision but that God took over and created the spirit,i just beleive that our loving God created us and not aliens.

My dad has never mentioned about aliens through a medium and all the mediums at the spiritualist church have never been told by spirit that God did not create us and i have read of two childrens near death experience and that they have both met God in the spirit world and have said that God is blue.

And also each medium including me ask Gods permission to commune with spirit and for God's protection of love and light as well.My only beleif is that our loving divine spirit God created us.

Love and God bless      Love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.