Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Something missing in the Creation story here..? (Read 7691 times)
AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Something missing in the Creation story here..?
Jun 30th, 2007 at 2:09am

First off, i really liked, enjoyed, and deeply resonated with this book.  And i was a bit pleasantly surprised to find a very similar overview of Creation, to the one i had pieced together when going deeply within after asking these "ultimate" type questions.  

However, one thing that nags me a bit about Bruce's account of experiencing Creation by Consciousness, and in the communications with the Planning Intelligence i.e. the 'Voyage to Curiosity's Father', is the huge emphasis on Curiosity as a prime motivation, but not something else which i've deeply felt for a long while, and which is in other psychic type sources.  

Monroe also really emphasizes curiosity, and seems to leave out this other prime motivation behind the purpose of creation on part of the Creator.  

Besides curiosity and the unemphasized or missing ingredient, there is the unspoken and kind of obvious movitation and reasoning that a Creator creates, must create, enjoys creating, meaning its an inherent attribute and that which seeks expression naturally.  

Ok, but what about the seemingly missing ingredient, which i don't find mentioned or maybe just not emphasized in this otherwise very deep and insightful book.  

I believe this is the desire on part of the Creator, for companionship.  Sure, it was plenty curious, but maybe even more so, it was in a sense lonely and wanted to share itself in some manner, which wouldn't be possible until it moved and expanded and split itself up into indivdiual, self aware and freewilled consciousnesses, yet retaining a objective consciousness outside of its Creation of individualized "parts" (this latter part is a similar concept, i think to what is talked about in the Bhagavad Gita).

Before it moved within itself, it was purely passive, still, and just sitting there feeling itself.   How unbelivably lonely, to be One consciousness all alone in existence.   Individuation or individualism oft gets a bad rap in some spiritual circles, since "Oneness" is such a catch phrase and very emphasized concept....  but yet, when Consciousness was purely One within itself, unmoving, still, it was unfullfilled.

Movement, vibration, brought in the "masculine" or positive aspect to Source and is what Creation is founded upon, it is the "Light", which is the 2nd essence or expression of Source.  The Light being the combination of the awareness of the original negative, feminine, pure Oneness and still state, merging with the active, moving, positive masculine force.  And The Son, or what Bruce calls the Planning Intelligence is what brought the Light, it is the Light, the first Light, and thus became the model of Creation and the first Co-Creator with Source or what Bruce calls "Consciousness the Creator".   And above all, the Light brought companionship to the Creator.  And afterwards, they smoked some cigarettes together, quite um relaxed and in a pleasurable mood. Lips Sealed Wink

Yes, we are God, and all is contained within the One field..but in a sense that is limiting God to its Creation.   God, Source, the Creator, etc. is yet more than the sum of its parts, which is what we are.  We can be One with and aware of the Whole, and yet we are NOT the Whole.  Hence why i tend to disagree with so many folks casually saying, that we are God, or that God is just Oneness.  These both are true, but only relatively in my perception, and not the whole enchilada...which reminds me, my stomach is lonely for some food right now, Whole darnit it's too late though.

Ramble On, and i leave you with this borrowed wisdom...  The bad news first, there is no key to Heaven.  The good news--it was never locked.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re:  Something missing in the Creation story
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2007 at 9:27pm

One thing is if God was pure oneness, then there couldn't have been something like thoughts, or the wish for companionship, so it has to be thought like our awareness, that on the one hand it is one, on the other hand it is many, easy to see when we talk to ourselves, or even accuse ourselves, be angry with ourselves. One but many.

In a pure oneness there wouldn't be any process thinkable, which leads us to a general problem here, time. In all what we say, time can't be thought away. Change of any sort, creation, evolution, learning. Impossible to think it away, and that's why it is such a problem when we talk about the greatest of all, which usually is being said it's not in time. I wonder if we shouldn't view the terms curiosity, creativity, desire as basically codes for change in general, codes for time; the invention of time (not just earth time, time in general; and maybe space too) or, at least, even more general, the invention of difference. How this is possible, impossible to say, because out of something perfectly one does nothing different come from. (Physicists who are emphasizing the big bang theory speak of symmetry breaks because if it had all been perfectly balanced the universe had eaten itself up again)
"Starts" have ever been a problem in philosophy and remain to be, so better think not of a start...something like it has ever been there or so, but now my rambling certainly must have an end here!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 5:41pm

Really kewl, you guys!

Love, bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2007 at 12:39pm

[quote authorAhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra said:   First off, i really liked, enjoyed, and deeply resonated with this book. 
hi Justin, good piece here. I'm near the end of the 2nd read thru ofVoyages into the Afterlife, 3rd volume and found a description of oneness, a race of beings who were telepathic, all experienced the same thing at all times, no secrets, yet the humans when introducing PUL to the aliens, they could not measure it on their instruments and blinked out while feeling it, as they had no reference what it was, only that they yearned to experience it again. you might like to read this book again. I'm getting so much more info on second or third reads of a book that I wanted to share theres so much rotes in them.

However, one thing that nags me a bit about Bruce's account of experiencing Creation by Consciousness, and in the communications with the Planning Intelligence i.e. the 'Voyage to Curiosity's Father', is the huge emphasis on Curiosity as a prime motivation

Besides curiosity and the unemphasized or missing ingredient, there is the unspoken and kind of obvious movitation and reasoning that a Creator creates, must create, enjoys creating, meaning its an inherent attribute and that which seeks expression naturally. 
Ok, but what about the seemingly missing ingredient, which i don't find mentioned or maybe just not emphasized in this otherwise very deep and insightful book. 
  I believe this is the desire on part of the Creator, for companionship.
_______

this is like the explanation that god created us so that he could find himself. like, god is always surprising himself, popping up. then we also have the snake which eats its tail image. Curiosity is one of my main motivators. I might be a cat. so I resonated with curiosity in the way that we have a motivation to experiment on ELS, or explore.
then I don't see us as separate from ELS physicality, material planet. rather, mother Earth implies that she gives birth, to people. but mother earth is simply reflecting what goes on in the heavens of nonphysicality. Birth goes on over there also. also we can include the vision we were given of a cloud of scouting party being sucked into the gravity field of Earth as she was so attractive what she could offer.

______

Sure, it was plenty curious, but maybe even more so, it was in a sense lonely and wanted to share itself in some manner
____

you're right, curiosity is not the be all and end all for sure. companionship is to imply the heart is opening to that. true companionship is a prize, it relates to PUL, components of that energy are gratitude, sharing, companionship, cooperation, compromise, good humor, good sportsmanship, all the positives I'd say, where man is headed my opinion, an individual acquisition; we were curious if we could find each other again perhaps, by forgetting on purpose. I read something a long time ago struck me funny: it said ELS was an experiment, a place to put  some beings who where considered slave type workers, perhaps they had ruined their former home, can't remember; more enlightened god type beings watched the humans and discovered something about them which they hadn't counted on; deep within the heart of these relegated to els, a yearning call was heard, man was lonely. this surprised the higher beings, that they were conscious of being lonely and had developed a thing called desire and lonliness. so they call this evolution too.Desire appears to be a prime motivator along with curiosity.

______
which wouldn't be possible until it moved and expanded and split itself up into indivdiual, self aware and freewilled consciousnesses, yet retaining a objective consciousness outside of its Creation of individualized "parts"
_______
it wouldn't be possible to be found, in religious terms, until first one was lost. thats how I saw the above thought. I have impressed on my brain the song "I once was lost but now am found, its a classic gospel song. free will I can associate with JC telling us according to our faith it is done unto us. objective consciousness is what I see Mother earth as providing for humans. where there are levels (2 and 3 as I see it, with Physical plane being #1) of mostly subjective life unfolding on the inner levels of the after/before life stations. subjective is not bad. it is a mind set.

Before it moved within itself, it was purely passive, still, and just sitting there feeling itself.   How unbelivably lonely, to be One consciousness all alone in existence.   individualism oft gets a bad rap in some spiritual circles, since "Oneness" is such a catch phrase and very emphasized concept....  but yet, when Consciousness was purely One within itself, unmoving, still, it was unfullfilled.
_____
it appears to me that ELS must of necessity, by it's nature be a place where becoming is the objective, and becoming will be a feeling of unfullfillment, thus unrest. I reflect back to polarities bring oneness, in a duality, this and that, type of stomping grounds. ambition, and competiveness are included in objectivity, even lust, even killing. so u can see, ELS has everything, you could possibly want, plus a lot of what you don't want. Currently I'm working on how by our very nature, we create a person in our mind to be as we would expect them to be, when they are doing the same thing (romance) (business, etc) by creating another in their own likeness. These are illusions we need to see how we do effectively produce illusions to be reality.

Movement, vibration, brought in the "masculine" or positive aspect to Source and is what Creation is founded upon, it is the "Light", which is the 2nd essence or expression of Source.  The Light being the combination of the awareness of the original negative, feminine, pure Oneness and still state, merging with the active, moving, positive masculine force.
you would probably understand "The Unobstructed Universe" much better than me. Steward White wrote it with his wife's spirit to help him. here again I would say masculine/feminine are polarity energies attracting, one is active, one is acted upon, one is seeded, one is producing, what is produced is a combo of the joining; what is born from the two as one is something we are discussing now, beyond mere polarization, the PUL energy is the key you said there was no key. it is the key in my philosophy, yet I am not one to explain it any better than a million trillion books do already.

And The Son, or what Bruce calls the Planning Intelligence is what brought the Light, it is the Light, the first Light, and thus became the model of Creation and the first Co-Creator with Source or what Bruce calls "Consciousness the Creator".   And above all, the Light brought companionship to the Creator.  And afterwards, they smoked some cigarettes together, quite um relaxed and in a pleasurable mood. Lips Sealed Wink
haha! right. keep the sense of humor. I am rather disappointed none of my studies laud a sense of humor as part of the pathway, but without humor I think I would have caught a bus out of here long ago.

Yes, we are God, and all is contained within the One field..but in a sense that is limiting God to its Creation.   God, Source, the Creator, etc. is yet more than the sum of its parts, which is what we are.  We can be One with and aware of the Whole, and yet we are NOT the Whole.  Hence why i tend to disagree with so many folks casually saying, that we are God, or that God is just Oneness.
so its up to you as our roommate, the way I see it, smile, the first person sees the garbage needs to be taken out, he should just do it, instead of expecting another roommate or argueing whose turn it is to clean up the place. then if u really have lazy roommates, get some others who not so lazy. I'm simple huh? more serious note, I don't agree or disagree with anything anymore, not if we are all just fragments holding a piece of the action but incomplete without each other, we are all important, but some bite off more to chew. limited C1 thought means limited. to focus on the gain of a certain experience, one must narrow ones focus on that particular experience and enter the place where this is a possibility not attainable anywhere else. as for we are gods, or angels, or whatever, those are all just self images. but we do at some point have to stand up next to what we do believe, and I believe we cannot know the creator, the big light, for the most part, it may not exist as such for we have only images, or idols. yet it feels quite comfortable to consider self as co-creating, co creator, not lonely, in that sense, but seeing self as merged into the light, already successfully, safe at home, no harm can come to what is merged into the light, nothing can be stolen from the man who has had everything stripped away already except this PUL energy which descends is the real possession to trust.

Ramble On, and i leave you with this borrowed wisdom...  The bad news first, there is no key to Heaven.  The good news--it was never locked.
neat summation! I like that. it was never locked. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2007 at 7:27pm

Sorry for being a late responder. I don't look at the book forums very often. I wonder if more people would participate in such discussions if they took place on the main forum.

Anyway, good thoughts shared by all. I've wondered a lot about what Ahso brought up. I've wondered if God is lonely. I've told him on more than one occasion I hope you're happy and felt choked up when I did so.

I've had the feeling of what it would be like to be completely alone for all of eternity, and didn't like it.  Therefore God created all of us.  I have an idea of how it is possible, even while taking the "all is one" perspective into consideration. Before I explain, here are some reasons why God might've created everything:

1. If you had infinite creative energy, wouldn't you make use of it? See what's possible? Plus I've felt what creative energy is like before it's put to use, and it seems better to organize it in some manner.
2. To know who he (God, not really a "he") is through conjecture. If he hung around as pure awareness (consciousness) and unmodified creative energy infinitely, it would be hard for him to form an opinion of who he is. So he put his ability to create and ability to understand everything that takes place within his awareness to use until through the process of deduction he found out who/what he is. Regarding his ability to understand everything that takes place within his awareness, my belief and feeling is that awareness is able to understand everything that takes place within it, as long it doesn't try to understand things through limiting thought patterns.
3. It wasn't just a matter of God getting to know himself. It was also a matter of his finding out what can be done with creative energy.
4. Because he found out that existence can be such a wonderful thing, out of love, he decided to create others.  He wanted somebody to share love and oneness with.
5. The final perfection that is experienced includes love, peace, happiness, oneness, self knowledge, and the aspects of being the process of creation brought into the picture-in a perfected form.

So how does God make his being seem as many, even though it is one? My awakened kundalini has given me a clue. Even though kundalini feels like a powerful force, it is more subtle than the physical body. It effects my body as it moves through me, but doesn't have to push organs and such out of the way. The only thing that can stop it is thought energy. If I'm clinging to a though pattern, kundalini has a hard time pushing through. This leads me to believe that things are set up so that each parcel of consciouness/Soul can limit how much of the all it experiences, according to the thought patterns it limits its experience to.  Sure one could say that in an absolute sense everything is just the one self. BUT WHAT COUNTS IS OUR EXPERIENCE! If in the end we end up experiencing ourselves as individual parts of God for all of eternity, then this is what reality is, regardless of what another possibility suggests.

I used to believe in the Eastern idea of there being just one self in the end and this self experiences nothing but consciouness, existence and bliss for all of eternity without there being a trace of what the creative aspect of being brought into existence. The Eastern approach basically dissmisses manifested existence as nothing but an illusion. It is considered dualistic to acknowledge manifested existence. My feeling is that it is dualistic to deny the creative aspect of being, because it comes from none other than God himself.

My spirit guidance has shared a number messages with me that strongly suggest that in the end all Souls that are created abide in a state of oneness with each other and God. My guidance has also shared with me that love is the most important thing. It seems to me the existence of somebody other than one's self has to exist, in order for love to be shared.  "Oneness" is not the same thing as being "one being" who is all by itself.  It has more to do with many beings being one.

Regarding Bruce emphasizing curiosity, I don't have my copies of his books with me at work, but isn't his third or fourth book dedicated to the goal of getting to the point where everything exists according to PUL (I don't remember the exact words)? And doesn't PUL lure probes back to their source.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: Something missing in the Creation story here..?
Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 12:39pm

Are you sure the One is God?

A God would not have to deal with a lot of Unknowns..!

I think the word "God" is misfitting. I would go as far as say that there might exist a Creator (_not_ one Creator). And at some point that Creator might wander into something, which also has arisen from the raw sea of conscious energy. A second (?) Creator (?) somewhere else...

Have you thought about that idea? Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.