Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Max's Hell Revisited (Read 10916 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Max's Hell Revisited
Jul 2nd, 2006 at 7:54pm

Greetings   Smiley--
After Bruce and Denise get their forays going, as described in this book, they talk to a Consciousness Worker about Hell. Why are 'hells' and 'heavens' so closely located, some being in Focus Levels 25 and 26? (The answer isn't in the book, as I recall. I just wonder what you think or if you heard more about it in other sources.)
Thank you!   Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Max's Hell Revisited
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2006 at 8:28pm

Hollow heavens and hollow hells aren't really so closely located as it sounds with them being in the same focus levels. I'm not really sure how to describe this............................it would be a matter of where a person's focus is. And what they resonate with. Different focus levels blend in with others. Darn, I don't know how to describe what I mean. It would be like taking a transparent piece of paper and calling it focus 24, taking another one and overlaying the first one and calling it focus 25, taking another one and overlaying the second one and calling it focus 26, etc., etc., etc. Am I making any sense at all?  I can see it in my mind but don't have the words to describe it properly.  Huh

A book that showed me this was "The Stars Still Shine", a very good afterlife book by Robert Murray. Go to http://www.thestarsstillshine.com and read about it and you can order it there too. I highly recommend it and I see that Bruce has it on his list of recommendations too. 

Blessings, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2006 at 9:02am

Smiley I liked your description, Mairlyn,
You give a clear sense to it to this old art teacher!
Then would we say on the shelf below those sheets
are some typing papers for Focus 15? Smiley Seriously.
Any cardboard (thicker, crustier, harder to get thru?)
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jul 5th, 2006 at 12:07pm

Hmmmm Betsi, I'm not sure how to reply since focus 24, 25, 26 are in the afterlife and focus 15 is really here in the physical. Bruce HELP!!!   Smiley

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Jul 5th, 2006 at 6:57pm

Hi,
these hells and heavens in the focus levels 24-26 can look very different. It's just such a vast area, but keep in mind, as long as you're not a member of one of it, it's not really a physical space, so there's not one in a heaven shaking hands over the border with the neighbour inside a hell. But, it makes some sense to put both together labeling it "Belief System Territories", because they have in common strict rules of behaviour or personality traits, usually showing repetitions rather than evolution; there is a micro-evolution however which finally makes individuals fall out of their former belief system territory.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 1:27pm

Perhaps it's like this: (Hollow?) Hells and Hollow Heavens end up in the same focus level if they share the same basic belief. So any structured Christian Belief System, which is based on some kind of static afterlife image, ends up in Focus 25, be it a Hollow Heaven or Hell, because both are based on the same foundation, with some kind of concept of a Creator God and a terrifying Devil.

The Alcoholics' Town is also based on some kind of common belief, but does not include a Higher Being (no God concept), so perhaps the Alcoholics Town end up in another BST, like Focus 24, because it's farther away from the concept of Creator God etc?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 1:48am

It's not just about specific conscious or unconscious belief systems, but also about relative degree of attunement or lack to PUL Consciousness. 

This does and can relate to our belief systems, of course, but not always in the cut and dry sense of well i'm a Morman while physically focused so i will end up in a Morman afterlife focus level. 

The Hell levels are less about specific, codified belief structures aka religious beliefs, and more about a severe lack of self/other PUL kind of attunement. 

The more separatist and self focused we become, the slower our vibratory patterns vibrate and the more we resonate with and become aware of and get stuck slower vibratory levels of existence. 

Vice versa with the more we open up to and remove blocks from attuning to and expressing PUL.  Hence, it's sometimes more about how we tend to spontaneously and organically to treat and interact with others, self and the whole of creation.

Usually this requires somewhere along the way that we drop our specific, religious, indoctrinated or illogical belief systems not based on actual self experience but on the dogma of others. 

So, some Hollow Heavens are not particularly "close" to some hell levels in the vibrational sense, but neither are they particularly close, vibrationally, to the purest Spirit/Source aware original level either.  Numbers are just numbers, and Monroe gave no real order or meaning to most of these. 

It is more a matter of vibrational grading on a great, almost infinite scale of life.  And it's about what one believes but also how one treats and interacts especially with others. 

Compared to the whole, relatively few people have conscious, codified, structured belief systems wherein contained within same it's ok or even beneficial to be destructive and hurtful to others.  Many have conscious beliefs which contradict such behavior and treatment of others, and yet many do it day and day out to varying degrees, even a percentage of us "spiritually" focused people.

One could say that our unconscious beliefs are more related to this though and that's definitely a factor worth looking into though more subtle and unknown for it's tendency towards unconsciousness.   Lots of times these are related to difficult experiences (usually involving others) we had in our childhood or in other lives forgotten but very connected to our current psyche.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 5:14pm

Now I've read the book.

The lower BST level, Focus 24, has the least amount of PUL. Both the centers of Hells and the centers of Hollow Heavens lack PUL to a degree that is almost zero.

Hollow Heavens look down on other (different) religions and throw out people that doesn't follow the Hollow Heaven's fascistic rules, so the core of a Hollow Heaven has almost no PUL.

In the book, people in Hells moved sometimes out from the city core of the Hell and moved to the suburbs of the Hell. This resulted in them moving from Focus 24 to Focus 25.

When the Focus 25 inhabitants move from the suburbs to the countryside of the Hell, the also move from Focus 25 to Focus 26.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.