Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So your out of body...what then? (Read 1589 times)
Muadib

Vancouver area
So your out of body...what then?
Apr 29th, 2007 at 8:53pm

When OBE I often after watching my hands melt I think....'what should I do'? .. try to get to the astral planes on a 45 degree angle like in Astral Dynamics?.....go visit a deceased loved one?

Anyways, how do you get to the hall of records or park etc. Thats where I wanna check out next.  Shocked

Father...Father the sleeper has awakened

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: So your out of body...what then?
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2007 at 9:12pm

same problem I had, all dressed up for the party and no place to go! Smiley you need a deep seated intention to travel, just being able to be obe is not enough.
that's why studying phasing or doing retrievals is easier, because the intention is to assist someone.
but we do go obe and don't remember it as well, or just snippets of it.
like Bruce was told he was at the library all the time but it wasn't until later in his development that he was told this by a guide. he had this long involved conversation with a librarian that he was always there.

I'd say just be specific, name a specific person and state your intention for visiting strongly enough to impress yourself. doing it this way may take a week or so to manifest an experience but it works.  yet with phasing you just let yourself go through an imaginary door. you don't really need to have your astral body with you to get verification or info.

or even a retrieval. same with the hall of records, have something specific you're looking for in the records. the more you think about it, the more it tends to cement your request. good luck!
I never heard of the 45 degree angle lift out, but I have heard of pulling on a string to get obe.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Muadib

Vancouver area
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2007 at 9:28pm

Thanks for the reply. 

Can you project whenever you want? If not how often can you?

I find mine are unpredictable. I am fairly new to this as well. Im a long time sleep paralysis, 6 month OBE'er.  It seems like such an amazing opportunity to learn. If only you can increase how often you OBE ( oh phase etc.)  and for how long you retain control.

Father...Father the sleeper has awakened

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2007 at 10:58pm

[quote author=Muadib link=1177894425/0#2 date=1177896521]Thanks for the reply. 

Can you project whenever you want?

_____

nope. but I've been in your position where the curiosity is overwhelming and I kept trying until I was satisfied with my experiences. you'll probably get out soon just because you desire to. desire is a strong affirmation too. when I was in your position I would lift off and drop back down into body immediately. I just suppose I had no particular destination so I stopped controlling it and then I did some exercises and the advice from other projectors is what helped the most. sounds like you're on that road anyway.
_________
If not how often can you?
____
it only happens now if I want to find just the right plumber, or just the right pet, or some objective like that. once every 3 months i need something. generally. this very general.
_____

I find mine are unpredictable. I am fairly new to this as well. Im a long time sleep paralysis, 6 month OBE'er.  It seems like such an amazing opportunity to learn.
____
it is! it's time for you and you will do it I'm sure. it's buggin' huh? lol. I only know of a few people can control them, so don't feel bad.
why don't you try just some easy stuff first like projecting to your kitchen or garden?

have someone hide an object and project to it then describe it and write it down.

theres little games we can do to develop.

_______

If only you can increase how often you OBE ( oh phase etc.)  and for how long you retain control.
____

maybe you can, its up to your imagination I think.
___

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.