Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Myth, Symbology, the Bible, Science (Read 749 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Myth, Symbology, the Bible, Science
Apr 28th, 2007 at 8:38pm

Hi, this is a board for fellow explorers to explore their thoughts concerning the before and afterlife stations, so I'm still at it, since I've always been one likes to explore ideas. I'm doing a take off some lyrics I studied.
have a good day!

Myth, the Bible, and Science

Heres an interesting tune: or rather the lyrics:

LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW BABY THERES A SCENE YOU’LL LIKE TO CATCH, THE BAND IS PLAYING DIXIE, A MAN’S GOT HIS HAND OUTSTRETCHED, COULD BE THE FUHRER, COULD BE THE CHIEF OF POLICE
U KNOW SOMETIMES SATAN COME AS A MAN OF PEACE!

HE GOT THE SWEET GIFT OF GAB, HE GOT THE HARMONIOUS TONGUE, KNOWS EVERY SONG OF LOVE THAT EVER HAS BEEN SUNG, BUT THE INTENTIONS CAN BE EVIL, BOTH HANDS FULL OF GREASE, YOU KNOW SOMETIMES SATAN, COME AS A MAN OF PEACE!

FIRST HE’S IN THE BACKGROUND, THEN HE’S OUT IN FRONT, BOTH EYES ARE LOOKING LIKE HE’S ON A RABBIT HUNT, NOBODY CAN SEE THRU HIM, NOT EVEN THE CHIEF OF POLICE, U KNOW SOMETIMES SATAN COMES AS A MAN OF PEACE!

HE’LL CATCH U WHEN YOU’RE HOPING FOR A GLIMPSE OF THE SUN, CATCH YOU WHEN YOUR TROUBLES FEEL LIKE THEY WEIGH A TON, HE COULD BE STANDING NEXT TO YOU, THE PERSON THAT YOU NOTICE LEAST, I HEAR SOMETIMES SATAN COME AS A MAN OF PEACE!

HE CAN BE FACINATING, HE CAN BE DUMB, HE CAN RIDE DOWN NIAGARA FALLS IN A BARREL OF YOUR STUFF, I CAN SMELL SOMETHIN COOKIN, I CAN TELL THERE’S GOING TO BE A FEAST, U KNOW SOMETIMES SATAN COME AS A MAN OF PEACE!

HE’S A GREAT HUMANITARIAN, A GREAT PHILANTHROPIST, HE KNOWS JUST WHERE TO TOUCH YOU BABY AND HOW U LIKE TO BE KISSED, HE’LL PUT BOTH HIS ARMS AROUND YOU CAN FEEL THE TENDER TOUCH OF THE BEAST
U KNOW SOMETIMES SATAN COME AS A MAN OF PEACE!

WELL HOLLYWOOD WILL HOWL TONITE, KINGSNAKE WILL CRAWL, TREES THAT STOOD FOR A 1,000 YEARS SUDDENLY WILL FALL, WANNA GET MARRIED DO IT NOW, TOMORROW ALL ACTIVITY WILL CEASE, I HEAR SOMETIMES SATAN COME AS A MAN OF PEACE

SOMEWHERE MAMA’S WEEPIN’ FOR HER BLUE EYED BABY BOY, SHE’S HOLDING THEM LITTLE WHITE SHOES, AND THAT LITTLE BROKEN TOY, AND HE’S FOLLOWING A STAR, THE SAME ONE THAT CAME IN FROM THE EAST, I HEAR SOMETIMES SATAN COME AS A MAN OF PEACE!
[/size]

Radical you might say? I don’t think so. Not if you read between the lines to see what this says about humanity as a whole.

I was thinking about this song this morn when I thought about heaven and hell and the few things I remember from the bible.
I was thinking about mythology, about human behavior patterns. I was thinking about god and angels and the beginning of time. I was, alas, thinking too much.

But I couldn’t stop thinking so I let it be. I wondered of the symbols in the bible, I wondered of all the different versions of the bible, King James, new and revised, and isn’t there a Jewish bible as well? I wonder how many versions do exist?

however many there are I was thinking of when spirit moved on the waters, maybe that was the beginning?
If I was here when spirit moved on the water, I could see myself agreeing with god, that it was good. Somehow I think the beginning was not then, I think it went further back..I wonder if I could see further back?
I might see a kingdom then, of spirits as one. I might see that in the kingdom were angels, and all still as one and undivided. I might see angels as innocent, as not having experience, as children at play perhaps.
I would go to the dictionary, written by man of course, like the bibles were written by men, and I would look up the word angel, just so I wouldn’t distort what an angel is.

Then I would have an aha! moment as one dictionary would say an angel is a messenger. Well what is a messenger according to our language?
somebody that delivers mail?

well soon enough my bulk folder gets really full and I have to take a gun and shoot it. thats a joke.

moving right along, suppose we imagine the garden of eden, keeping in mind the symbology of that place, the garden may stand for a state of innocent consciousness and at the same time, it could stand for the physical Earth, when it was mostly green with no cities or pavements. I heard somewhere Lucifer was an angel. that one day he grew rebellious but god did not strip him of rank of angelhood, he was still an angel but about to become the opposite of innocent, maybe Lucifer would spread guilt and fear throughout the land.

oh oh. Do you suppose that Adam and Eve story was not literal so much as it had something to do with the divisions of spirit, male, female polarity division?
then that means that spirit, in wholeness is androgenous, possessed of the balance of both polarities; in the heavens that is, oh this is cool. I’ll bet JC is androgenous..

so comparing this polarity of spirit division, I’m thinking of Satan, who used to be good buddies with god, on the right hand and all that, before he split the scene & became full of pride, he became the fallen angel? well, it sounds logical, as don’t we say pride goes before a fall? god! I feel brilliant! whoops, shouldn’t get overconfident.

where is Satan? do you suppose Satan is also where our feelings of guilt come into play? after all, when we look at our bodies, we do have to run for a fig leaf and we soon lose our innocense sometime between birth and death.

so if satan is spirit, and theres these other angels, messengers who are also spirit, the ones who do not rebel nor accuse god of anything, nor covet god’s judgment, nor attack others, so where are these angels that are still in the kingdom?

Wait. I think I’m unto something. I think this story is expressing the nature of a duality world, a world divided between good and bad. Satan is the guy with the black hat in the westerns we watched as kids. god is the guy with the white hat who wins the fight. Remember those old westerns? The good guy could always draw his gun faster and so black hat was defeated.
Then things got more and more complicated as the plots began to thicken in the movie. soon the guy with the black hat, he figured out if he wore the white hat, he could fool people into thinking he was really a good guy.

where is Satan? Satan is come where he is invited. Inside our brain, not out there.
So dividing good from the bad, it’s built into our Dna, even down to the primal fight or flight syndrome. Satan is power. He will be your servant if you invite him into your home, but it is his nature to serve himself, to serve the needs of power to maintain itself as separate from the father in heaven who did allow Satan to set up his own kingdom within the Earth. Like a drug is Satan. You think Satan is serving you. yet you end up addicted to serving an addiction. you are the servant then, if this happens to you. The nature of Satan is not to be your friend, but to make you think he is your servant and friend. In other words, when you see a person who appears to have more worldly goods than yourself, don’t be jealous, look closely and see if they are happy. You and I know, power and riches is not necessarily bringing happiness.

Satan in scientific terms would not be a single individual, but a spirit which can be sipped as if it were aged and fine wine. One could become intoxicated with the sweet bouquet of power, in a world absent of the light which is a conception of what god may be.

so now we have concluded the Light is God. what is the opposite of Light? Darkness.
We understand the concept, that light dissolves darkness by it’s being, but not by any overt action to undertake contrived of steps 1 thru 10. miracles are involuntary and you are god’s vessel to use should a miracle be necessary.

Understand Satan is like unto lust, greed, power hungry, controlling, coveting, competitiveness without sportsmanship, jealousy,  all those negatives like unto the beast, the animal nature as it were. These are, unfortunately human traits we from time to time observe and even participate in. We could conclude, and we wouldn’t be far off the mark, that Earth is the domain of the this fallen angel thrust from heaven by his own rebelliousness, to rule in a kingdom of his own, and separate from his father in heaven, where, btw, there is non-daulity on the highest levels as everybody is undivided there in the interests they pursue.

Taking this bible symbology further, do you suppose Satan was jealous of god, as evidenced by the return of the prodigal son, do you suppose satan was also curious of his brother who had squandered all his fortune in his travels, and that Satan was jealous he had no Earth experience, no place to experience being bad, then come back to god and recieve the celebration?
In a family situation, if your uncle was a world traveler say, and you were a stay at home 9 to 5 shifter, isn’t it natural to be envious of the foot loose and fancy free uncle and wouldn’t it be natural to desire experiences that your uncle told of?

I’m not making excuses for an evil dude, like a serial killer, thats a degree of evil which, thankfully is not the rule, and I deal with this sort by seeing them in diapers and no mother is there to clean them up and change their soiled diaper and its just so uncomfortable to carry all that feces around in their bottom for so many years, its an injury, and any wounded animal will bite the hand that feeds it. One needs extensive training to deal with wounded animals, or any animals.
If you study humanity, we have a lot in common with animals if we compare the physical aspects of the animal to the human body, there are commonalities.

not to get off track. Could it be possible we were all born innocent? or do some  have bad seed? I can’t conceive that a demon could actually own a body and be born into a baby. Just doesnt’ compute for some reason. And so I see Satan’s armies as merely something disembodied, something that might wait for it’s opportune moment to enter a person’s weakened energy field as if it were bringing manna from heaven.

but what would cause someone to have a weakened energy field? I’m sure we can think of many reasons why we don’t all maintain a high immune system to disease, or a strong auric field based on only focusing on the Light consistenly.

No doubt, we have only two choices we call free will here. It is to focus on light, or focus on darkness, or to build a world of our choosing, where darkness cannot hide itself, being guided by the spirit we could instantly look into another’s eyes and see who they were by recognizing the light within.  knowing what darkenss is, an absence of the Light of God, then we realize darkness will not sustain itself when Light enters.

The light is in you and I. When we step into a darkened room, be not afraid, the light that is in you will shine away and into the dark corners and you will see there is nothing there to harm you when you come as an angel messenger, with your message of peace on Earth, good will towards man. And your father will guide your steps, just as in days of old. Be vigilant only for the kingdom of god. We are now in the days of revelation and it’s going very very well for the messengers of peace!

this is my opinion. this is my belief. tomorrow I may expand and clarify my beliefs and thats why its exciting to live right now as we are in a great movement forward..if you want to participate, it's not that painful, but it's joyful.
I wish every one joy.
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2007 at 2:28am by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.