Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval of Blind Girl (Read 2677 times)
ricktimet

ohio, USA
Retrieval of Blind Girl
Apr 24th, 2007 at 12:22pm

Retrieval of Blind Girl - 4/16/07

After getting about three hours of sleep, being up and down all night. Finally about 5:00am, I went to empty my bladder. I lay down, and woke up about nine. Lying there, resting, thinking of my wife, I found myself drifting out of Body. My wife and I were in what seemed to be a grocery store. I asked my wife,

“What are we were doing here?”

“I wanted to check on something”, she replied.

As we walked slowly, pushing the shopping cart, down the main rear isle, in the dairy section. At this time I was just going through the motions.

We stopped in front of the cheese section, and my wife picked up a package of American cheese to look at. But she was intently focused on a woman, and a young girl across from us. She always was aware of everything that was going on around her, even when she was in the physical. As she looked at the cheese, and glanced back at the woman and girl, I knew by being with her, when she was here in the physical, she could sense things.

So, my attention was also focused to the woman and the girl. After closer evaluation, I could see that the girl was about thirteen, maybe fourteen, and something else, she was blind, as she was clinging to the woman’s arm, that I could now see was her mother. The Mother then told the girl to hang on to the cart, while I pick some things out. As the Mother was busy handling various bottles of juice. The girl was fumbling with the milk bottles that were in the top basket of the cart.

The girl was picking up the three bottles, one at a time, and opening the caps, setting the bottles back down and letting the caps fall to the floor. At the sound of the last cap hitting the floor, it got the mothers attention.

“Sandy! Don’t do that, we have to pay for those first”, the Mother exclaimed.

Just then a man, I believe is the Father, about about six feet or a little taller, wearing a short red and gray plaid coat, walked up to the little girl, and with his open hand, slapped the girl in the face, knocking her over, and falling partially into the dairy case.

As the girl hung onto the edge of the dairy case, feeling around for the cart, to pull her self up.

“I told you not to touch anything, didn’t I”, angrily, as he raised his hand a second time, to be interrupted by the mother.

“Please Tom, she didn’t mean it”, the mother pleaded.

At that point, my wife said,

“Someone should do something”

Looks like that was my cue. I walked about three steps towards the family, and addressing the man.

“Maybe you would like to try me?” I shouted to the man.

He then walked over to where I was standing, very quickly. Standing there, fist clenched, I back up a foot, to get ready for a blow. As I did I was thinking,

“This would be a great time for a helper to show”

As I got that thought out, instantly I had a thought from my wife enter my mind.

“Don’t worry there here”

At the last word of that thought, two nuns, complete with full habits appeared. Wonderful choice of disguise I thought. Their presence in those outfits, not only calmed the tension, but also made the man back away to a safe distance. As I watched, the two nuns approached the little girl, and the one nun said,

“It’s all right now little one, come with us”

The little girl, now looking towards the voice, said,

“Yes Sisters, I will”

The little girl could now see, no longer blind, and the joy in her voice, let me know that she was now free from her self created reality of fear and abuse, at the hands of her Father, the only thing that she probably knew while in the physical. As the nuns and the little girl made their way through the crowd, I could now see the aspect of her thought created mother disappear before me. And as I turned to look around, the rest of the people that were in the scene, disappeared also. I looked for my wife, but she was gone too, she might have left with the helpers.

All that was left was the furious man, and myself. As I stared at him, he slowly dissolved. With a thud, I was back in my body, and reaching for my recorder.

Dimensionally Yours,
Rick
ricktimet

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Retrieval of Blind Girl
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 11:23pm

Just sent this a minute ago but I don't think it got sent. Just to say, what a great retrieval, it made my heart beat faster reading it. Thanks, Rick. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2007 at 1:30am

I agree with Vee--- I too became more intense as I was reading.  I would like to know if your wife is also in spirit?  If so, she is a helper as the one's dressed as nuns.  If she is still in the physical, it's wonderful that she (even if unknowingly) can share such an experience with you. It sounds like Sandy, Tom and Mom were Catholic and at least Tom respected the authority before him.  This was a wonderful retrieval.  Thanks for sharing.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2007 at 11:39am

Wow Rick!

Great job! Inspiring!

I missed this the first time around.  Hope you find out how strong an experience it is for us
who are just now reading it.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.