Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
do people ask for retrievals (Read 4590 times)
Laura1

Afterlife Knowledge Member

East Texas
do people ask for retrievals
Aug 9th, 2007 at 3:32am

I read here a bit a few years ago and remember someone asking for help in retrieval of a suicide

So a friend's son just shot himself Sat night after breaking up with a girlfriend.  Just wanted to ask if someone could try to help him if he needs it.  He was 22 and lived in East Texas.  He and his Dad always went hunting and fishing together.  His name is Shane Garcia. 

thank you

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Re: do people ask for retrievals
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2007 at 1:37pm

8/9/07  (first attempt)

I'm outside at twilight. I begin preliminaries. There is a lot of energy available...

I'm walking barefoot through woods, feeling the air on my skin, my feet on the grass, hearing wind move the trees high above, a fresh smell like that after a rainfall. A white tree on my left has a heart carved into it, the initials "JS" within the heart. I trace my fingertips over this; the carving is very smooth. I walk again and come out of the woods into an open meadow. There are huge shafts of light coming through the clouds above. "Hello", I say to the two helpers that have appeared on either side of me, female at my left, male to my right. We walk together in silence for a bit. Then I ask for their help.

We are flying through blackness. We land in darkness. The name "Jerome" pops into my head. The female Helper now has a male appearance. She and the other Helper walk off. I hear weeping off to my right. It's dark. I imagine a fire. A campfire appears, a ring of sitting-stones around it. I realise I'm holding a guitar in my hand. I sit in front of the firelight and play/sing a verse and a chorus from "Ring of Fire". The weeping stops. "Yeah, all songs are love songs ain't they? About having it or the loss of it." Someone walks out of the darkness up to the fire. He's indistinct, young. He doesn't talk but he thinks "I didn't know there was any light here. Isn't this Hell?"  "This isn't Hell." I look around at the nothingness.  "I don't know what this place is... just a place I guess." The boy screams/stutters with anger, "She.. she..she.."   I kinda of touch or point at his ball of rage.  "I think there's a song in there. You could turn that into a song." The Helpers walk out of the darkness and up to the fire. The male is holding a mandolin. The female (still with the appearance of a male) is holding a fiddle. "Ah, here's the rest of the band! Let me introduce you..."  The boy is quiet looking at them. They have charisma. I wonder if he can see it. I walk away. (I am pulled away by something in C1) I hear a fiddle and mandolin softly playing as I open my eyes.

Later, as I blow out the candles of my birthday cake ( I turned 48 yesterday ) I send out an image of creativity for the next year and make a wish that I can be of service to Shane.

I'm going to try again.

Love,
        Tim

IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 9:01am

Thanks for sharing that Tim.  Its beautiful. 

with Love
Irene

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

Laura1

East Texas
Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 10:34am

Thirteen Thank Yous, Tim.   

A camp fire and woods would most definitely be part of his element for sure.   Music and creativity to draw him out of the place of sorrow and pain is a wonderful path.   

They were playing Eric Clapton's -- Tears in Heaven -- when I walked through the door at his funeral service.

He was known for always smiling and being sincere when he asked someone how they were doing.  I guess nobody thought to ask him back.

What a wonderful process you have begun in his retrieval.  love from Texas

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 2:43pm

Tim,

As you probably recall, I performed an emotionally powerful and cathartic retrieval of my formerly girlfriend Janet who shot herself.  Once I discovered the power and realism of lucid dreams, I reluctantly came to the conclusion that my retrieval (and another that I have performed since) was bogus!  Experimental experts on lucid dreams are emphatic that all the core elements of OBEs are easily replicated in their lucid dreams and they have, sadly, convinced me. 

Still, I applaud your prompt response to try to retrieve Shane.  I see no significant verification in your description, but that too may come with future efforts.  The efficacy of retrievals should not simply be decided by armchair reflections on the skeptical research, but by actual retrieval attempts which may ultimately hone astral skills to the point where Swedenborgian calibre verifications become routine. 

I'm in contact with a graduate of Bruce's course who posted regularly on this site for years.  He was distraught over the death of his father, but could not contact him through Bruce's methods and asked Bruce for direct help.  According to this graduate, Bruce promised to comply but, I guess, procrastinated and failed to keep his promise.  The graduate's inference--and mine--is that Bruce is simply not capable of routinely contacting discarnate spirits he has never encountered.  If this is correct, I merely wish Bruce would revise his website's implication that he, indeed anyone, is capable of such feats. 

But such complaints lose their warrant when people like yourself at least make the effort.  Swedenborg demonstrated the incredible verifications that are possible.  But his successes poignantly raise this question: are most modern efforts counterfeit states of consciousness which fail to contact the deceased?  Or do we actually succeed in contacting the dead, but with a lower level of consciousness that lacks the focus and controls to secure meaningful verifications?  Sadly, I currently opt for the former, the pessimistic interpretation.  But I would gladly be refuted by someone like yourself who honed his astral skills to the point of Swedenborgian calibre verifications. In fact, if such a qualitative leap in astral performance manifested itself, I would be eager to take Bruce's course myself--and perhaps the Gateway course at TMI.  Currently, I have concluded that the Gateway tapes by themselves just don't work--at least not for me.

Don

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 10:35pm

Laura,

I sent you a private message, a short version of last night's connection. See up above where it says "Hey, Laura1, you have messages, 2 are new" ?  Click on the word "messages"

Love,
        Tim F.

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 10:38pm

Hi Don,

My only intention and focus here is to be of service to Shane Garcia. Nothing else.

Best to you and all your own,
                                          Tim F.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2007 at 12:52am

Tim, that was inspiring, I want to thank you for being here and sharing it.

Don, it's too bad the tapes didn't work for you. They do work for others however.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2007 at 11:40am

Don said:   (Greetings Don  Smiley )

"Sadly, I currently opt for the former, the pessimistic..."
Yes Don, that is so sad.

So you're saying you can believe in second hand, printed information more than your direct experience with spiritual matters and a loved one?! I'll wager this is not your first test of faith, because spirit gave you the greatest impetus possible, ---your ability to intercede on behalf of the tragic death of someone you love. Because they know you have it in you, the spark of Godlife that inspires us to seek and work with Spirit.  Your experience was greater than falling off a horse on the road to Damascus, ---admit it !!

Love, B

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.