Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strange Retrieval (Read 4972 times)
Patrick

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Strange Retrieval
Jun 20th, 2007 at 1:44am

Not sure if this is just some form of ESP or an actual retrieval.

Earlier this evening my fiance was talking to me about that reporter who was kidnappened and murdered in Pakistan. She couldn't remember his name, just that his wife was pregnant and mentioned that they were making a movie about it, and asked me if I remembered the incident, which I didn't.

At any rate, I felt kind of bored and went to lie down, and decided to practice retrievals in an attempt improve my perception. I was completely aware through out the entire process because I could hear my dog chewing his bone, the TV in the other room playing the Cosby show, and my fiance asking me questions about how many Ozarka bottles we have left and if they need to make another delivery.

As is usual, I started getting fleeting images, and it took a while until they started to make sense. Eventually I saw a face and heard "Nick." I think this was the helper.

First I felt blindness, or that someone couldn't see.

Then I saw a pearl necklace being broken and the pearls falling all over the place, followed by the images of a car, a lot of rocks, and what looked like a concrete wall.

Then I was in an office, everyone was looking at me, and there was an abandoned desk.

Frustrated I gave up and went into the other room. I pieced the images together and assumed I was retrieving a secretary who was wearing a pearl necklace that was murdered in a parking garage. On a whim I decided to do a search and see what would pop up related to "secretary pearls murdered."

Google returned links to something related to someone named Daniel Pearl, and I just kept going through the returns trying to find something related to what I thought I was seeing. Annoyed, I finally just clicked on one of the Daniel Pearl links and was surprised to discover that this was the person my fiance was talking about. I started to read more and discovered that he was blindfolded (the blindness I felt); and that those practioneers of the "religion of peace and love" cut him up into pieces (the images of the pearl necklace breaking apart). I can only assume the abandoned desk in the office was meant to suggest that the inhabitant of the desk had gone missing and the imagines of the car perhaps suggesting he was kidnaped.

Not sure if this is a retrieval or perhaps the result of my subconcious mind going off to implore the ether regions for more information related to what my fiance was talking about. It certainly wouldn't be anything new -- I have had "ESP" all my life, but I desperately want to contact my grandfather and I figured the way to go about this was to start by doing retrievals. Problem is, my perception is like a faulty connection until the line finally goes dead. Frustrating.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Strange Retrieval
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2007 at 2:01am

a definite link is found to Pearl, the last name, and that Pearl was broken into pieces. the desk that was empty may mean he has been moved on and no retrieval necessary.
so keep up the good work! with relatives, you have to keep asking for the right time. they are not always immediately accessible to our calls, so be patient. Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2007 at 10:09am

Greetings,

I've been told that we are given what is appropriate for us, in retrievals
as in daily life.  But also, you were fully tuned in to Daniel Pearl's plight by your conversation and your google search.
Have you tried 'tuning in' to your grandfather (using his full given name), thinking of the good times you shared? In other words, broadening the scope of your interest, in case your questions for him have narrowed it too much for him to pick up on? Making it easier for the other side. Smiley
You were more relaxed about the Pearl situation. 'Desparately', 'faulty', and 'frustrating' were not conditions that affected your interest with Pearl.   Wink

Bets

Do you think you'll go see the Daniel Pearl film?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Patrick

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2007 at 4:16pm

Well, I was more frustrated after-the-fact than I was at the time of retrieving. I wasn't seeking my grandfather; just practicing a belief system retrieval.

The funny thing about all the images related to the Daniel Pearl incident is that my fiance nor I knew his name. She referred to him as "that guy" when talking about the movie being made about him. I had no prior knowledge of his name nor the conditions of his death. The fact that nearly every page of results from my search had Daniel Pearl in the subject didn't interest me in the slightest until I just decided to click a link to see why this name was dominating the returns.

Thing is, as I went to do the retrieval, the conversation my fiance and I briefly had about "that guy" was farthest from my mind.

As for my grandfather, I've tried everything. He died in his sleep the night before they were to move him into rehab (he had a stroke and lost his ability to speak) which depressingly was also the night before Christmas.

My grandmother always hears him and see's him, and vividly recollects one incident where he walked into the bedroom and asked her to move over because she was on his side of the bed. She did, and when she noticed he didn't lay down immediately, she went to tell him and he was gone. I fear that he may not realize he died. I loved him dearly and think he deserves better than being stuck.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2007 at 7:03pm

Patrick said: My grandmother always hears him and see's him, and vividly recollects one incident where he walked into the bedroom and asked her to move over because she was on his side of the bed. She did, and when she noticed he didn't lay down immediately, she went to tell him and he was gone. I fear that he may not realize he died. I loved him dearly and think he deserves better than being stuck.
____

frequently within family areas an involuntary retrieval will take place, that is what is happening now by the act of you writing down your desire to retrieve your grandfather. its in process is my feeling, or my 2 cents. I'll go look for a link on this site to the method you can do this by, as its evident you are wondering.

back later! I see your success already!

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/articles.html

read "Old Habits die Hard, Retrieving a Grandmother"

"Mom's Entry Into The Afterlife"

An Online Retrieval.

IP Logged

Patrick

Reply #5 - Jun 21st, 2007 at 11:45pm

Laffingrain, thanks for your comments and that link. I believe I've read that story before, and unfortunately it just made me uncomfortable. Its been almost 14 years since my Grandfather died and thats a long time to be "stuck;" though at the same time it gives his many siblings who have all passed plenty of time to retrieve him. My memories of him are just as fresh in my mind as if he were still alive, so I suppose my desperation to contact him is because I miss him, as does everyone in my family.  

Bruces conversations with his interpreter always crack me up, though. The two of "them" never seem to get along.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jun 22nd, 2007 at 12:34am

well keep your mind open that you can make contact with him Patrick. it could happen that he could hear your thoughts and you could send him on to the light. stranger things have happened here.

I'm sorry u didn't get much hints about retrievals from the stuff you've read. I have this little ditty from an author I also highly respect to explain somewhat the realm your grandfather exists in, however, he may have been assisted elsewhere by now after 14 years, and don't forget, their sense of time is greatly altered in this other dimension.

heres something I'm doing a take off, I'm doing a blog on the 7 layers of heaven as relating to human consciousness, so I'm using Cozzolini's stuff to help me as well my own intution and experiences. hope u can find it helpful or someone else may.
Quote from book The Path by Cozzolini
The second transpersonal layer is inhabited by entities that, at the time of physical death, have left the first layer while focusing their attention on the activity of it. The second layer is, in most respects, an extension of the first layer without the physical substance of it. It is easily accessible because it vibrates in harmony with the attention of many of the residents of the first layer. Remember that paradigms in harmony attract. Because of this, it is the most often described layer beyond the first. The second transpersonal layer is accessible with just a slight shift of attention.

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #7 - Jul 25th, 2007 at 9:03pm

Quote:
Its been almost 14 years since my Grandfather died and thats a long time to be "stuck;"

it may be the blink of an eye in the afterlife

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.