Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
mystery of mobile (Read 4493 times)
deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

mystery of mobile
Feb 16th, 2007 at 5:34pm

Hi my daughter charmaine keeps her mobile phone in her bedroom all night and always turns it off until the morning ,only the other night she turned her mobile phone off as usuall and went to sleep ,she was awakened suddenley at 3.00am in the morning by the sound of  her mobile phone ringing ,she was taken back by this because she picked her phone up and it was still switched off so their was no logical reason for it to have rang ,it had to be paranormal  their was no other explanation for it ,what does anyone else think  love deanna Huh

deanna

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Re: mystery of mobile
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 6:07pm

Did she have any missed calls?  Maybe..(and this will sound weird Wink) She was hearing out of time?

I hear my phone ring..and its not really ringing.  Then, some time later, it WILL ring..weird.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 7:10pm

it was probably the phone demon.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 7:52pm

1- Did you hear it?  Maybe she was just dreaming?   

2- As an engineer, I would say it's not common, but those things are probable.  Sometime, electric device design is really bad, and the device can enter in an undefined state that can cause weird thing to happen. 

IP Logged

AH1976

Midlands, UK
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 8:39pm

I would say its more likely some kind of imagined subconcious response in much the same way that sometimes you can be lying down and suddenly feel like your falling forward (I love that phenomenon I just wish I could replicate it at will).

Its also possible that she was dreaming it and hearing it in the dream caused her to think she was really hearing it.

Quote:
2- As an engineer, I would say it's not common, but those things are probable.  Sometime, electric device design is really bad, and the device can enter in an undefined state that can cause weird thing to happen.

Yeah its quite freaky people expect machines and computers etc to have behaviour set in stone but odd things do sometimes happen I know I've seen it myself.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 8:49pm

So who was on the caller ID?  Did she answer it and speak to anyone?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

deanna

Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 5:17pm

Charmaine did not have any missed calls shirley ,no i didnt hear it because charmaine sleeps upstairs and i sleep downstairs phantasy man, Vicky when she picked the phone up to answer it ,it was switched off ,i asked her if she was dreaming she said she definitley wasnt ,she hears things most nights a child lauging a person talking and there is nobody there also charmaine has seen a victorian lady and a small boy as well a while ago ,sometimes she sees things sometimes she hears things .
Outofbodydude if it was the phone demon i,nm sure he would have rang you by now to have a chat with his old friend
                                  love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 6:11pm

Ok.

Here a more "esoteric" possible explanation.  Sometime, in semi sleep state, we can interpret radio frequencies.  So, we hear can hear radio station even if the device is closed. 

Maybe a phenomenon like that happens.   Let have the hypothesis that it had a call made to her phone number.  The physical device didn’t ring, because it was closed.  But, because of her focus state, she was aware of the incoming signal.  Then, her Interpreter took the nearest similar thing it can found: Her mobile phone ringing.

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #8 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 12:12am

Phantasyman, I think it does happen..our brains are electrical..they pick up electrical signals..as I said, I hear the phone ring when it is not, or hear someone call my name.

Deanna..perhaps someone was trying to bring her back to C1..I would assume she was dreaming at some point in there, perhaps not the phone ringing, but that would definately wake most people up.  Does she recall what she was dreaming at the time?  Perhaps a clue to why she would need to be awakened is in there.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2007 at 10:53am

Well, I am not joking .. on Thursday night as I was falling asleep and I heard a phone ring.  It was the old sounding telephone ring and very sharp - it was only for about 30 seconds but it was right there next to my ear.

I thought I should put this under the Bruce Moen topic and what Rondele was talking about .. but here's this topic! This did happen Thursday night.

&&

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2007 at 11:43am

I think Bob Monroe wrote alot about some of the weird noises he heard before going obe. This is probably in the first book. This topic of hearing ringing while sort of asleep gets repeated enough over time to assume there is some pattern or correlation.Sometimes people hear a loud thud or clap. Then there's the loud buzz....anyway, aural stuff is pretty common.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.