Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Saturday Feb 18th PE (Read 23739 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Saturday Feb 18th PE
Feb 10th, 2007 at 10:56pm

You guys--

You all are so shy about starting a new thread for the next bi-weekly PE, so I thought I'd get the date out in sight just as a reminder:

Smiley Wink____Saturday Feb. 18th. 8 pm-ish_____ Wink Smiley

How about those who want a partner as some of you discussed, just PM them, but everyone meet at the Crystal first (or later?) so those who aren't partnered get a chance to be included ? Or use this week to discuss options.

A couple of pointers that came up this past week were color isn't so important due to distortions of auras and crystal reflections. Styles might tell more.  What else?---

Have fun!

Bets

(I'm just a remote observer on the 18th due to some migraines.)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Re: Saturday Feb 18th PE
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 2:11am

Hi all,

I noticed last time I did not seem to be on the same frequency as everyone else until Alysia came to get me. Is this typical for first timers? I have the same problem when I "go out" on my own and it makes it hard to keep the connection strong, I fade out but can usually get right back. I spend so much energy trying to stay connected that it takes away from the experience. I don't have this problem when in "dream state" but my memory is not as strong so I usually use the "daydream" method, perhaps that is the imagination method. I have no idea what these states are really called I just call them that.

question 1, how do I make and keep a strong connection?

question 2, what is the difference between these two states (dreaming vs imagination), what are they called?

Thanks for all your help.   Love Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 9:18am

Hi Bets

Hope your migraines are subsiding.  It could be eye strain?

Okay - attempt two on my side!  think it's best i not partner anyone; i'll bore their heads off about .. this other book i found .. now you see ... lol joking!  Let you know Monday.

Caryn

Ps:  good questions Stacy - this is the science!

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 5:10pm

Hi Stacy,

I can attempt an answer for your question #2 but that doesn't
mean I can explain how to 'get there.'  Smiley

I see dreams as being sent into your consciousness from 'beyond consciousness,' received perhaps from Guidance or one's own storehouse.

Imagination seems to me to be personally directed or imposed by one's own consciousness--- making images to solve a problem, entertain ourselves, whatever. 
Then what we learn here is that's not an end in itself, but is a doorway to more...

We use our imagination to get us to the crystal at RMI, (plus using those methods of breathing, setting intent, etc that you reminded us about.)
Then we hope for further contact, where like in dreams, the images are provided.
For those of us who bounce back out of the scene at this point, I think it's
just a 'startled reflex', that we can't believe we're really there,  and so we aren't. We have to learn to trust that it's not weird to meet up with other friendly souls minus all the physical props. Any trust takes awhile.

Maybe an extra step would help, a 'bridge' to those deeper sources at the PE, like imagining  a person standing in shadow or imagining people with their backs to us,  or imagining a bridge that connects us with them. I recall several descriptions of PEs where successful PEers have mentionned such images when they first arrive.

Alysia, help!  Tongue   Where's chillipepperfleasguy when we need him?

Bets 

Shakespeare

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 6:33pm

Thanks Bets,

I think you summed it up nicely, easy to follow. I will try the "bridge" idea. That might make a big difference. I will use whatever makes me comfortable..right?

Does chillipepper guy have insight that might help here?

Bets I was hoping that you and augoeideian would take a minute to read my follow up post regarding the Sat PE from the third. You will find it on page 4. I would love to have your interperations of this event and anyone elso who will take a min or two. I need to wrap up the loose ends of this exploration before attemping another one. Thanks a million.

Love, Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 11:45pm

Dear Stacy,

I did read about you, as yourself and as a three year old, meeting your passed ‘friend.’ 
You are a super writer, Stacy, and like Alysia, I felt that the power of this love you showed us was overwhelming. After I read it, I just closed down for the night, thinking that nothing else could really matter until the impact of your story had eased up.To react to it I’m going to try to forget its emotional impact and will have to simplify it. Please don’t take offence, because I know its importance must be monumental---it certainly feels that way to me, just a reader !  IMHO, no way is this imagination, but is information that your Guidance is giving you now.
So we have you seeing yourself in childhood’s innocence and how that affects someone you’ve loved. It would help to know if child-you knew this man when you were a child or whether child-you is an abstraction of your innocence. But either way, the reality of your feelings comes from the solar plexus, where physical  needs/energies  are transformed into higher emotional ones.   
It says that you and he are in contact as souls but have been unsure of each other’s feelings, waiting for the right time to communicate on some issues, maybe misunderstandings or feelings that were in life blocked for some reason. Child-you, at an age that can communicate its needs directly, finally bursts forth and declares its frustrations. Whether these frustrations are professions of love or are complaints, only you can say, but since he is delighted, it must be the good stuff !  Child-you repeats her declarations, just to make sure he gets the point.  He does and confirms this by looking directly into your soul. With new understandings established, he and you walk together into areas of new-found trust.  Whee-eee! (pun?)

Your inability to overhear each word is not important--- It’s the feelings that result. With more experience at this, words will be clearer if needed. 
The dramatic imagery of the child bursting forth is important only to tell you she is you and where you’ve been keeping these feelings.

(   Smiley  You realize I have no credentials for my opinions.)

I hope you'll tell us more.

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 12:07am

ok, lets organize...lol....we got four and counting. Caryn, Bets, Stacy and me. anybody out there get in here fast, the more time u have to think about it the more happens. we only have four days to get the lead out.

Stacy I went to page four of last weeks exploration and I like what you're trying to present, to think on it without having been given any clear cut rules, thats what you're supposed to do, my opinion, and I've never seen anyone put it that clearly.
however I just heard Bruce may put out another book, this on partnered exploration. meanwhile, we keep flying as stacy says, by the seat of our britches! Smiley
it is quite possible while washing the car to get a message from spirit, so that counts as a PE, my opinion, unless I'm being too
generalizing.

so Stacy, I came and got you? cool! lots of people say I come and get them, and sometimes I remember, sometimes not, but no doubt I'm a pretty spacey person if that counts for anything.  Focus 21 is the bridge I believe.
we once all planned to meet at the bridge and we can do this if we want.

btw don't limit yourselves about the colors..some of us are more color prone, so we don't want to discourage colors we see, accidently short curcuiting something that wants to come in.

dreaming is to set an intention before sleeping, but the problem is setting a deep enough intention before conking out to sleep. generally 2 minutes of setting intention should do the trick.

imagination is to totally let go and not get too excited what you see, but just excited enough that it's fun whatever you see.

and then with imagination you don't have to grunt very hard like you do with setting intention to dream the exploration.

sorry, I'm not much help I don't feel. another thing, once you have a successful exploration it tends to make you want to have a mini belief system crash, so you back off for awhile to think. thats ok, you just need to digest things.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 3:16am

Bets,

Thanks for the boost of confidence in both for writing abilities, and that "no way is this imagination". It is so easy to wonder sometimes and that only slows my progress.

We met when we were both 15, (very embarassing beautiful story). We were deeply connected until a very, very bad day at age 18 (aprox. age he was while in the chair, he was a little older when he was under the tree, I am still uncovering datails). Not being able to take one more heartache, I left. I left everyone I knew and raised hell for about 3 1/2 yrs, purposely "sheading blood" upon my departure. Though I was unable to "box" these events right away,  I was able "box" the feelings.

Here is where the trouble started. 3 yr old me was in charge of "boxing away" traumas, some big, some small. She handed them over to 10 yr old me who stored them in an empty room in my head. This was a common practice of mine, often I was unaware but there were times when I did know. I didn't want to think about it, I just wanted to play. So I did.

I did return to "normal living" sort of and we kept in contact occasonally through the years and the connection was still so strong. He always wanted to know what happened but I did not know by this time. I didn't figure it out until much later that I had "boxed"  pieces of him in "my room" and to retrieve him would allow the flood gates to open. 10 yr old me was in charge of letting me know when it was safe enough to go into the room. By that time he had been in spirit for 6 yrs already. I felt it when he passed though I did not know at the time of the accident. It felt like someone ripped the breath out of my lungs, for a moment I thought I was dying. He made several undeniable "visits" to my house after his passing. He took me on a fabulous trip "kidnapped me" to the afterlife, I guessing here. I don't have much recall of the event but I know enought that it was him so I wasn't to scared. And he was there by my side talking to me after my "crash" after opening the "boxes". Oh yes, a big CRASH. He still did't know what the trouble was but he and my guides were franticly trying to comfort me.

I think 3 yr old me was the one to tell him because she had all the answers and it would have been very painful for me to go through it again. But he still needeed to know what happened. She did at one point lean in and tell him something sweet, but mostly I think she was telling him what I could not.  

You nailed it here Bets, "It says that you and he are in contact as souls but have been unsure of each other’s feelings, waiting for the right time to communicate on some issues, maybe misunderstandings or feelings that were in life blocked for some reason."
And here, "Child-you repeats her declarations, just to make sure he gets the point. He does and confirms this by looking directly into your soul. With new understandings established, he and you walk together into areas of new-found trust. Whee-eee! (pun?) "

And again here, "she is you and where you’ve been keeping these feelings."
Thank you, have helped me confirm some of my feelings here. There is a lot of healing going on right now...on both sides. It has not been easy for either of us. He keeps telling me "Don't be afraid of the pain, pleasure is on the other side". Sometimes I have remind him of the same.

Love, Stacy

I tried to keep the emotion and details to a minimum here only so I can get to the heart of the matter. I made a punny!

Stacy

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 10:09am

Hi Stacy thanks for asking me to look at your experience on the 3rd.  If I may give my reply;

You had a very poetic dream and I can see this is dear and means a lot to you, and you say it is not your imagination and I believe in you.

Stacy what I would do now is put your Ego in charge of this situtation.  There are three spirits here - you, your 3 yr old and he.  You seem to be all connected and wandering freely, which is fun, but it might drain your energy a bit and lead to spiritual exhaustion and possibly a feeling of being out of control because the 3yrd old will be forever searching for him and you might get left out on the side.

You are a women now, far more experienced than the 3 yr old with a lot more to offer. Reclaim the 3 yr old back into yourself and with this stand as tall as you can showing the 3 yr old how you are the mistress of the house now.  The 3 yr old will take comfort and rest in this. Even put on a crown of gold upon your head signifying this glory of being you, a women, a mistress of her own life to take charge and be in control.  

When you see your sweetheart again show him your golden crown and he will see you are a women now and belong to yourself, you are your own mistress.  He will see a magnificent women in front of him and should respect this.  Respect is important here and if he is the kind man you have written about he should immediately show you respect and even take order from you because your spirit is true and whole and belongs to you.  See as a women is he enough worthy for you? Be honest with yourself, is he?

Stacy, my contribution given with love.  You might be a bit surprised I am not encouraging you to pander the 3 yr old and follow your dream.  The thing is sometimes we follow this dream and it never materialises and we left with crumbs.  In wearing that golden crown you are in control of the dream and the dream is not in control of you.  It means a lot to you Stacy so therefore rule it with strength and pride.

I'm with you on this Stacy - tell me what you think.

My love to you.
Caryn

&&

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 1:23pm

Caryn,

Thank you for your reply, I put value in your opion.

I did not use the "dream" method for this PE, I was just relaxing doing breathing ex. to calm down. I was planning a "trip" around 8pm but my guides took me when I was not expecting it. I think they were trying to make it easier for me because I was nervous and did not want to be. I was not asleep. I could for awhile, still hear the tv in the other room. I moved away like a slow moving missile, if that makes any sense. This was a new experience for me. I didn't feel like I had much control of the situation, mostly a spectator. Thank you for believing in me, I know it is not my imagination, you can only build up so much evidence before you realize that there is just not that much coincidence.

I would like to hear more about putting my Ego in charge of the situation, I don't quite grasp what you are saying. I havn't seen 3 yr old me since then, but I feel her and I think she is happy now. She intergrated into me a long time ago but I think she was holding on so she could relay the messages that I could not. I have another post from last night on page 5 I think of Sat 4 PE. It explains further the different Stacys and their roles in my life.

As far as draining energy, boy you nailed that one. Any ideas?

That is funny that you asked me to be honest about whether or not he is worthy. He let me down once, very painfuly, but only once and he was only 18, and it was a very difficult situation. Since then I see that I have tested him in this life and in his spirit life, probably more than I had a right to. Since that fateful day long ago he has been sted fast, never wavering love and support. I think he is worthy and I sure made him prove it. It would have been nice if I did not need all that confirmation, but apparently I did.

Also I do not quite follow what you mean by "You might be a bit surprised I am not encouraging you to pander the 3 yr old and follow your dream.  The thing is sometimes we follow this dream and it never materialises and we left with crumbs." Could you please clarify for me.

Here is what I think you might mean, but let me know please. You think that since we are working out our old issues he may now be free to move on to "whatever". If that turns out to be the case I would be able to let him go for his sake. Isn't that what a big part of love is?

Don't worry about hurting my feelings, over the years I have bocome quite strong, shifting it from a negative strength to a positive one. And besides I can feel the love and care you put into your words. The more opinions I have the more perspective I can achieve.

Thanks a bunch, Love Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #10 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 4:46am

Hi Stacy

Thank you for the reply.  It does sound like you were what Bets and Alysia (and Bruce) would call 'phasing' which I take to be a out of body projection into a different dimension overlayed with our dimension.  Not quite a dream nor vision but a conscious projection (as I should imagine the PE's are)

Am I correct to say your friend is in spirit...  that is he has passed away?  If so, let's send him our light and love so he may feel at peace with us talking about him.

Stacy, it is good to put your Ego in charge.  Your Ego is you, your control of your will and is what reincarnates in progressing life times.  It is your Ego which says I am in any realm of life.  By recognising this and knowing that you are a woman (as written in my last post) you will experience yourself to be in charge of yourself.

You see, we have various spiritual bodies and there are various spiritual realms - one could get pulled this way and that way without having a strong Ego in charge of all the spiritual bodies when consciously or unconsciously projecting into different realms and it is just as important to have a strong Ego in daily life as well.  Putting your Ego in charge will help not to feel drained of energy, that is split in all directions.  So, imagine yourself to be One (the magnificent woman which you are) instead of bits of pieces of this and that.  There is only one of you right here right now.

With this, we must be careful of been caught up in an illusional dream world.  This illusional is a big difference from spiritual exercises.

Spiritual exercises train the Soul to come into the front by creating a scene in our imagination to include our emotions and senses - here it is important to be an impartial observer of the scene and the impartial obeserver is the Ego.  Also we understand the scene is not real - we are not manifesting a real scene - one could say it is painting a spiritual picture in the sky - just as we paint a picture in life and look at the picture we know it is not alive but looking at the picture stirs up feelings in us. This is good spiritual exercise for the Soul.

Whereas in an illusional dream world, first you are not an impartial observer and second there is a fancy you are actually living in this dream.  It is not practical for the Soul because the Soul is like a baby and if it is not nourished correctly through the Ego it will randomly choose any picture to live in.

Also, it needs to be said there are tricksters living in lower realms who will want to deceive your Ego because they think its fun.  This is not said to scare you but if one is exploring the spiritual worlds one needs to be aware of this.  

Stacy, again my learnings to date which I hope helps you. And now the question is did your friend pass away?

Love
Caryn

Stacy, just an edit - I hope you don't think I am being condescending; if so it's not my intention you helping me figure things out just as much.   Smiley

« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2007 at 9:01am by augoeideian »  

&&

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #11 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 4:55am

... and right all ready for this weekend's PE.  um where we going again  Cheesy

lol .. okay focus because what we are (well me that is) attempting to achieve here is a conscious projection at the crystal and a conscious perceiving of the fellow party members.

I've been thinking its best not to say I will look like this and that because it will create preconceived ideas.  Let's go with the flow through conscious perception and see what comes up.

Happy travelling everyone.

Smiley

&&

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #12 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 6:46am

Its my intention to be there..I've been reading along all week but haven't thought of anything to contribute Tongue

Its been "that kind of week"..and yesterday, time seemed to really sloooooooooooooow down.  Anyone else notice this?  My BIL came in yesterday and had noticed it too.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 1:35pm

actually Shirley when time slows down it gives us a chance to get our bearings again so I did notice that i had the urge this week to get out of town...lol...instead I just went and bought some mums for the house... Smiley

regarding those tricksters in the astral, I have learned a trick or two of my own. when you are exploring and if you should meet one (not everyone does meet tricksters) you simply stand still and become a mirror. you become the mirror and they cast their reflection unto you, if they look into the mirror and see not their reflection they run fast and far to find their survival, as there is nothing in you for them to feed on for sustenance.

Regarding the PE tomorrow I will go into meditation and ask if any of the participants I can serve in any way. Sometimes there is not. I make this ok with me. I may visualize the crystal as the energy available to all of us to amplify the truth of our being and connectedness. I will see only the good for all. I don't go to dark places or I will bring my flashlight if I do. I will be possibly not there in a grounded sense but in love we each can perceive each other. I will ask for the guides of the highest order.

May you all find inspiration of the highest order and release your worries.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #14 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 5:09pm

augoeideian,

Thank you Caryn for the detailed response. I do not find you condescending at all...no worries. And yes he has been in spirit for some time now. There is another post on this thread I made to Bets. It explains alot more, it is quiet personal but I tried to leave out the emotion and only provide the facts to give further understanding of a very confusing issue. I felt like it was important to include as much info as I could in order for you good people to help me see things more clearly. This is better than therapy!

Phasing, that sounds exactly like what I am doing. I at times do notice a feeling of being overlayed but did not understand it. Should I work on a different method?

As far as ego goes, I think I need to do some further reading on that. Any suggustions? I still feel confused regarding ego, perhaps that is a clue that I need to "pull it together". I am going to put your practice to use 'Imagine yourself to be One", that may help alot. I have always used my imagination to 'survive' now you open my eyes to a whole new use. Why didn't I think of this before, it was right in front of my face. (an 'a ha' moment) Thank you! Does anyone else shed a tear (good tear) at a realization moment, or am I just a big baby? lol

I need to put more thought into what you are saying about 'illusion dream world' and 'spiritual exercises'. I will have to get back with you on that one.

Tricksters, I have put some thought into this.

Q 1: can tricksters mimic the signature vibration of someone we know? I use this method to identify when I can. If the person is in the shadows I will coax them out before approaching any closer. (Caryn, Is this an example of using my ego to control?) I can't feel the energy if they are in shadows which leads me to think that maybe they are just hiding...waiting to see. I engage when the enery reading is right. Any thoughts?

Q 2: can they trick me into thinking that their energy is positive? I have never run across a negative energy 'out there' but I do think that they sure could be. Sometimes when I go to my 'dancing' place I can feel the different energies just out of my reading range. So I stop and I 'feel', all I ever get back is Love, so I keep dancing.

WOW, Thanks Caryn

Much Love, Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.