Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
holistic dissertion on reincarnation, animals, etc (Read 3600 times)
AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

holistic dissertion on reincarnation, animals, etc
Feb 5th, 2007 at 2:51am

Someone on an astrology site i'm part of, started a topic/thread on this, and this is my reply.  Thought some might like it, covers a lot of bases, pretty holistic in nature.

Somnium wrote:
Quote:
Can we reincarnate in animals?? Do animals actually reincarnate? Can they reincarnate in another species?
If you meet someone you knew and/or loved in an other life, will you feel it?
Do we reincarnate indefinitely?
When does the processus end? What comes after???

Whoa there, that's a lot of questions! It's interesting Som. that so far, it seems like only folks who are really skeptical of "reincarnation" have posted on your thread so far.

I agree with some of what Qjw said, especially about the part of finding your own answers. However, we often "find our own answers" within the belief systems, thoughts, ideas, experiences of others. After all, are we not all connected? Much of what we have come to believe, is because we have listened to some other source and resonated with what they said, or it just made sense to us deep down.

If a person lived alone on a desert island, chances are they would probably not have too many answers and not on a broad range of topics (unless they consistently went deeply within searching for answers).

With Qjw's advice in mind, these are my answers, they are not the final answers by any means, there's always room for expansion, and i always suggest to take any person who is not at full At-One-Ment and their info with a grain of salt (meaning me). Now, if they have a blazing White Light auric emanation...lol then i'd personally would pay real close attention to what that person said.

Can we reincarnate in animals??

Many of these questions are kind of tricky to answer, cause they are very relative based. So far what i've come to believe is that we don't reincarnate as animals in the literal reincarnational sense...But since all Soul force is One at the most expanded state of being, we can experience other beings consciousnesses as if they were our own. This includes animals (as well as any living or nonliving thing). The Soul energy that goes in to make up animals, to experience animal existence, is very much connected to our Soul energy, but our energy though is inherently different and unique as well. Just as humans, as individuals we are all unique and individual, but also One.

Do animals actually reincarnate?

My understanding is very much yes. A friend of Rosiland's Mcknights, author of Cosmic Journeys, does research into animal reincarnation concerning pets coming back to loved ones. There are physical, personality comparison "check points" that either match up or don't.

A reliable psychic source, Edgar Cayce, very occasionally spoke about the reality of animal reincarnation. A person who had been in persecuted in Rome asked about her pet dog and if they had "known" each other before. Cayce's guides said yes, and that her pet dog had been a lion then during her Roman experience.

One of Becky's dogs had died a few years ago, and her mom not too long ago got a puppy of the same breed. He seems to have the same weird quirks and very similar "personality" as her last dog.

If you meet someone you knew and/or loved in an other life, will you feel it?

My answer from personal experience, and from theory is a definite yes. But, the problem is, is one of static interference so to speak. If we accept that we have many other lives going on, then we have known many of the same Souls but in many different capacities and types of relationships. There are usually noticable patterns, but feelings can get confusing because of very varied and contradictory relationship patterns with certain individuals.

But oft, there will be a general feeling of knowing that personal deeply, even sometimes if you have just met. I don't know how people can explain this feeling away, or ignore it.

But i've experienced this quite strongly at times. I don't believe genetics/biology can account for this feeling. On the other hand, i have known certain people my whole life, and still feel like i don't really know or get them (like certain relatives). Strange huh?

Do we reincarnate indefinitely?

Lol for myself, i certainly hope not! But i believe we have freewill, and theoretically yes i suppose that's possible. This is a really complicated question and its hard to answer because there are different ways of answering depending on what perspective you are looking at it from.

I do not believe in traditional reincarnation of linear time lives, where one "past" self reincarnates as another "future" self, and the process continues ever into the "future" until Enlightenment or whatever comes.

I somewhat agree with David in a sense. I believe that we are ultimately and truly, one immense Light being which has many various energies within it, many parts that make up a cohesive Whole of self. For whatever reason though, some of these Light beings decided to "project" certain parts of itself out into the illusion we know as "space/time", which from a more expanded and nonphysical perspective, doesn't really exist cause its just a temporal collective "imagination" construct of sorts.

So, all these parts are YOU, but yet at the same time when talking about the projected aspect, they have differences, they are completely unique unto themselves. One past self doesn't reincarnate into another future self (though this is also a possibility i believe).

An example: I lived a lifetime named John Doe in the 1800's, i die. But another self is born in the mid 1900's named Calvin. It's not that John Doe is what reincarnates as Calvin and then loses its "previous" idenity, but rather, this larger self, this immense Light being has actually already projected Calvin simultaneously from itself. So Calvin and John are very much "connected" and may even have "memories" of each other, BUT they are not the same exact entities. When John "dies", he will always remain John eternally in the nonphysical state of being, in fact, he was "John" before he even entered that body (this all being the assumed, average process which happens).

I believe that ultimately, and from the most expanded perspective, lifetimes are an illusion of the Soul meant for teaching purposes, and because we have Freewill and want to experience ourselves, all aspects of self. So we temporarily forget the real reality, enter into a "dream" state, and have all these physical lifetimes which all exist simultaneously in the eternal Now.

Linear time is only an attribute of the physical, 3rd dimension. Time in other dimensions is much more obviously relative, even though we can experience the relativity of time here too. There are states of consciousness where linear time does not exist at all, where all different moments are One. If you want, later on we can talk about the illusion of space/time, but i want to get back to your questions.

When does the processus end? What comes after???

Good questions. It "ends" when you, the Whole You, decides to end it. Again its a freewill thing. However, once your Total self has decided to participate in this collective dream, this illusion of space/time reality... all of your projected other selves have to be re-gathered within to the One self again.
All selves must reach the state of consciousness of universal and uncontional love for all Beings.

When all stuck parts of the larger self, are retrieved, then your Total self can decide if it wants to move on to more real experiences, or continue to play in the sand box of dream time.

So what happens if a Total self chooses and accomplishes this? It moves into its original "job" so to speak, what its very Creator desired for it to begin with, to become a fully conscious companion and co-creator with the Creator. Meaning, your Total self will phase into a completely Raw energy, unformed consciousness state, to create out of these unformed building blocks of energy, new Universes, Star systems, new Souls to experience and to eventually grow to become Co-Creators too.

This is an infinite and eternal process, ever expanding, ever creating with and along side the Creative Forces.

Why you ask? Cause at this point, its not really about "learning" anymore, its about the sheer joy one experiences when one engages in the process of completely conscious creating, see?

Like attracts and begets Like, and joy equals joy. It's joyous and fulfilling to create in the manner of Source the Creator.

It's one big party and game at this point.

This Universe that we are experiencing right now, is a dream, a creation of One Being who became One with Source before any other Spark did. This was the first Spark of the Source to return completed and fully conscious of its union with Source. When this happened, this Spirit, this Spark, then Co-Created this Universe and many of the Souls which inhabit it, with Source the original Creator and Being which has always existed as it is, was, and forever more shall be.

This Light being, this Spirit, this Total self is the same as what some have called the Christ Spirit, the Spirit of Love. Light manifested, the First returned Son.

We ourselves will move into our own roles similar to His. Did he not quote the scripture when debating with the corrupt and ignorant priests and law interpreters of his time? He said to them, "Know ye not, that ye are Gods in the making?"

We are, we just don't know it yet. We are all potential Gods and Creators, and we are all One with each other and with Source.

We all will become like a Star, ever giving, ever creating and pouring forth our energy and consciousness, ever expanding with First Cause.

Getting back to reincarnation, or more accurately the concept of multiple individual and unique, but completely connected selves and other lives.. In a mundane sense, to me, astrology does not make any sense without the concept of karma and other lives intertwining into it. Materialists believe that biology and our childhoods is what gives us our personality and individuality. Religous folks believe that it was God who decided our lives and personalities for us (both are somewhat true, but not the complete picture). Both seem to strongly rule out the concept of Freewill with such rigid structures.

Yet neither of these account for all the anomalous info out there which contradicts both materialistic science and dogmatic religion.

I shared this info, not to "convert" you, but because i get the sense that you are already open to the possibility or belief in some form of reincarnation to begin with. I hope this reply may clarify some things, or just whets your curiosity to do more research and searching on the subject. Definitely go within for answers, to check other's answers.

The very fact that you asked these questions shows an interest, and that you are seeking, thus someone acting as a "guide" in a sense, is given permission to share info, knowledge, or to potentially alter your pre-existing belief system.

Take what resonates with you (make sense on a deep level) and leave the rest, to me this is an unspoken obviousness anyways (so i don't usually say it, but i'm saying it now to illustrate a larger point). That's what we are always doing, all the time.

IP Logged

Never say die

Re: holistic dissertion on reincarnation, animals,
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 10:45am

Hello AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra,

I definately believe in re-incarnation but it is hard to get a consensus on how it might work. Your post really made me wonder. You seem to have your perspective of things from your experiences/knowledge very well outlined. So how would you answer these questions, as I am curious?

What role does karma play in re-incarnation?

Are those who build up negative karma further away from completing the process?

In your re-incarnation paradigm how do you see the purpose of hell/hellish realms?

I'm struggling to put my other questions into words so I'll just ask them now if you don't mind answering.

Never say die,

Michael

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 3:25pm

Interesting concepts. Reminds me that I personally recall ages in which I was multiple ape-like things - and, going a long ways back, I recall being a worm. I was sort of oozing along in some kind of muck - in at one end, out at the other, like an ocean tube worm. Sounds gross now, but it was OK then.
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:07am

Never say die wrote on Feb 10th, 2007 at 10:45am:
Hello AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra,

I definately believe in re-incarnation but it is hard to get a consensus on how it might work. Your post really made me wonder. You seem to have your perspective of things from your experiences/knowledge very well outlined. So how would you answer these questions, as I am curious?

Hi Michael, thanks for the reply and sorry its taken so long to get back to you.  btw, really like your name, its my little bro's name too "one who is like God" or something?

Quote:
What role does karma play in re-incarnation?

I think reincarnation originally happened because of curiosity on part of our Total selves, but beyond the initial curisoity, my hunch is that karma is what has kept many of us in this mode, along with addiction to some extent as well.  I believe having been made in the image of Consciousness the Creator, there is a part of us which know reality from unreality and there is a part of us which like the Creator desires that perfectly balanced state.   
So when we put forth towards others, negativity (unreality, not based in Source), then we feel we must balance it by experiencing it ourselves.  It's a natural Soul urge, as well as cosmic law, for always like attracts and begets like.  Even Yeshua couldn't get away from this one.  Edgar Cayce's guides said that Yeshua's Total self also projected the lifetime of the biblical Joshua, psychic channel to Moses and warrior leader after Moses left the scene.   Joshua ended up killing some generals from the enemy side during a battle by putting them onto trees to die.   Interesting that Yeshua just so happened to have been put up on a cross by others to die as well?  This is what Cayce's guides called "self meeting self" though it doesn't always happen in such direct and literal ways as the above example though.

Quote:
Are those who build up negative karma further away from completing the process?

To me, this is kind of a yes and no question/answer.  In a sense yes, only in that Like attracts and begets like and we build up certain patterns, and patterns are like habits, they can be hard to change.   As most physical personalities know, breaking a negative and deep rooted habit and/or belief can be hard to do and this is true for the Soul as well.   But Grace is always there, and all it takes is one choice to concentrate on reality.    So ultimately, there is no "further away" for any.  It's very "relative" depending, and Freewill is the wild card.   But having been a student of astrology for about 14 years now...well it seems many folks choose to remain more or less slaves to many of their patterns and habits, which is exactly what an astrological chart describes symbolically as innate "tendencies"...might as well call them Soul habits become emotional-mental thoughtform patterns.   The astro chart is reflective of one's physical incarnation karma, positive and un-positive.

Quote:
In your re-incarnation paradigm how do you see the purpose of hell/hellish realms?

Funny as i just read this and italicized the above, I heard Bono sing on my CD player, "Get your head out of the mud baby, put flowers in the mud baby, Overground."

Don't know if that means anything, but for some reason it struck me at that moment as meaningful.    Anyways...their "purpose", dunno, probably not that much different than life and consciousness here.   Another way of meeting self and being given the opportunity to grow back to the Creator's state of being.   "Purgatory" comes to mind when thinking of the above, difficult and challenging realities but catalytic in their very nature, cause eventually we just get sick of suffering don't we?   After awhile it's just not "fun" anymore and we lose the curiosity for that particular aspect of life. The main difference between there and here, is that physical Earth is unique in the sense that many, many very different and varied expressions and consciousnesses can all exist and interact simultaneously... and this affords a unique opportunity.   Also gives the potential of certain kind of growth because we can learn by other's example more so here than "there".    Hence those like Buddha, Yeshua, and Krishna incarnating and acting as examples.  Or vice versa, others allowing themselves to get pulled down by those with strong personalities like Hitler.

But, more specifically i believe that we meet our karma where we have met it out, meaning that if we enact difficult karma for ourselves here in physical Earth, than that will be balanced again here, and if we enact difficult karma in the nonphysical, then we will meet it "there".    Dunno, kind of a hunch of mine, a grain o' salt...  But like i said, grace is always there waiting.

Quote:
I'm struggling to put my other questions into words so I'll just ask them now if you don't mind answering.

Never say die,

Michael

Michael i'm flattered that you're asking me these questions, but why not go within for your own answers?    My Total self is no different than yours, and you can get answers from it and these are usually the best answers.    Otherwise, i highly recommend all of Bruce's and Rosiland's McKnight's books, and Bob Monroe's 2nd and especially his 3rd book.   And the Caycer readings as well, if you can stomach the obtuse grammar, wording and strong overall biblical flavoring (this is misleading, because the Readings are extremely Universal and very broad in their scope).   Nothing better for opening up one's perceptions on all levels, than by living love.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 5:13am

lol Dave .. it was okay then to be a worm!!  Less stress I say  Smiley

Nice post AhSoLao, awesome.

&&

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 9:36pm

Thank you Caryn.   None of the stuff i've talked about is new or original info, most of it's been outlined pretty well in either Bruce's, Bob's, Rosie's books or in the E.C. readings.

All the best

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 4:26am

Very well composed AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra. Even if you consider it an outline of others' information it is always nice to hear things re-worded and tinted with fragrances of sincerity and signs of deep self-reflection. Everybody understands things differently when expressed through the lense of other peoples' telescopes.

I appreciate viewing the cosmos through your telescope and the many others on this forum. The stars that have been shown through each and every one of you have guided and comforted many souls both seen and unseen.

It's quite a journey... where every soul plays the biggest part.

Thanks again AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra for sharing your deepest thoughts and feelings.

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Never say die

Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 5:35am

[quote author=AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra link=1170658318/0#3 date=1171609662][quote author=Never say die link=1170658318/0#1 date=1171118731]

Michael i'm flattered that you're asking me these questions, but why not go within for your own answers?    My Total self is no different than yours, and you can get answers from it and these are usually the best answers.    Otherwise, i highly recommend all of Bruce's and Rosiland's McKnight's books, and Bob Monroe's 2nd and especially his 3rd book.   And the Caycer readings as well, if you can stomach the obtuse grammar, wording and strong overall biblical flavoring (this is misleading, because the Readings are extremely Universal and very broad in their scope).   Nothing better for opening up one's perceptions on all levels, than by living love.

Thank you for your careful input. I have been meaning to purchase the books and tapes but haven't got around to it yet, i'm a little unsure about where to start. I agree that I need to experience more for myself, but it is still good to get what valuable information I can from others like you who are willing to share it. I really appreciate it and I don't doubt the personal experience of the people on this board who are highly articulate and genuine and good willed about their messages. It gives me alot of confidence about my own search for knowledge, even in the face of naysayers and sceptics among my family, friends and acquaintances. Many of them don't believe in this stuff, I try to tell them that I don't expect them to but if you could experience it yourself would you want to? I should take my own advice shouldn't I?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.