Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
One of 1600 books RoadSigns (Read 10224 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: One of 1600 books RoadSigns
Reply #15 - Jan 19th, 2007 at 2:32pm

BabyDuck Smiley if you're going to go mushy on me I guess I can go mushy back Cheesy

I remember you your first post and how much it touched me. We'd gone thru the same thing. we all gathered around you sensing your pain. you are a good writer already, my opinion.
you  must have planned to be a writer; do u sing too? Smiley u blow my mind!
this board is listed in my acknowledgements page. keep that plan and you'll see you do have wisdom and love inside of you.

YOU'RE GOING TO READ ACIM?
...  ...  ...

I can't get anybody to read it! Sad    ask for a guide when and if you are serious, because it's a tough read but worth it!

namaste you mush queen, now I'm embarrassed...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

baby_duck

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Reply #16 - Jan 20th, 2007 at 3:14am

Alysia:

I loved your story about "The Phantom Lover";I'd recently had become involved with such a man and perhaps it was a blessing in disguise because I grew by leaps and bounds as a result. I started a journal throughout this time and there are a few gems inspired as a result of my experiences with him. Its' funny how tragedy and heartbreak can stimulate our creativity  and give birth to wonderful  expressions of poettry and art. I should write a book on 101 ways to scare a man away because I did a number on this phantom lover of mine.....lol. You seemed to handle such circumstances with more grace and maturity; but perhaps those feelings take over in hindsight of the situation. I am now inspired to lose a man and get a life (isn't that the title of some book?)! I do not sing but I have always wanted to learn how to play the acoustic guitar (Pat did and he was amazing) so I am going to buy a pink guitar and take lessons. I am going to an actual meeting/support group based on "The Course in Miracles", I found the book in itself to be somewhat dry. Thank-you for the good advise; I will ask my guides to help me absorb the material and more importantly-live it!

Thank-you for helping me get in touch with my inner-sappy side. I loved your positive fuzzies!

Thank-you all for the strength that you have given me!

God-Bless.......................................................................
..........................Baby_Duck

P.S. I hope your book becomes a best seller; even though I know you are not in it strictly  for the money (but I could be wrong). I will pray for your success. Oh.......and I just LOOOOOVE those dancing frogs, they make me giddy! Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Jan 20th, 2007 at 1:15pm

its a good thing I don't write for money Duck, I'd be in big trouble! ha! the story Phantom Lover was in my mind this morn when I woke up. I am plugged into your thoughts as happens these days, if someone thinks of me or what I've written I can hear these thoughts and so I came here and there you are sweetie!!! I didn't know it was you, but now I am overjoyed that we can talk about it some.
I am not censored here which is great!
telepathy is pretty cool too, shows our oneness.  if you could someday publish your writings of your relationship I would hope you would as men and women have a lot of trouble  in relationship and maybe we just need to talk more about what we've discovered in our own relationships and we could shed a little light for others.

Phantom lover was I thought a masterpiece but it got booted off another writers forum!  Cheesy  I took this a sign of success though Smiley if they don't like it, it must be good then, right? well, all we can do is speak from what actually happened my opinion.

well if you know 101 ways to scare a man I would read that book!! Smiley sounds playful already! good title.  Yes a PINK guitar is a must. Mine has some green on it. pawn shop special, very pretty. I like you are taking classes these days!
What I did to read the ACIM, as like u say, some dryness is there to get beyond, is my guides told me it was really J, his spirit was there and if I couldn't believe that was so, then I was to pretend it was so and thats when the dryness went away and I got whomped on by the spirit and found out it was true, we are in our essence love, we are just battling all the time with our small egos, duality world u know. scuse me I might get on another rant!

thanks for you support for me Ducky! I'm going to go find the perfect graphic for you and ask spirit which one...happy 2007!

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #18 - Jan 21st, 2007 at 3:06pm

Dear Alysia,

I e-mailed when ready & really do need to read your book, I need the perk 'cause I'm feeling pretty low Cry. So busy at work & it will be getting tougher with the time study added. In theory, the idea is to get the country realizing that there is too much paper work and not enough people work Tongue. It's supposed to be a pilot project but by the very act of doing our own documentation, we distort the study Huh. Oh well, I volunteered any way just so I could get something across. I tried to e-mail a picture but no luck, still working on it.

Much Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Jan 21st, 2007 at 3:29pm

Hi Jean was wondering where u were..the book should be out anyday now and I wanted u to have the actual book because I know you are like me..pinning up notes everywhere to read again! Cheesy u told me u posted up chap 23 on your fridge..I thought that was funny and had to smile large. Cheesy had a struggle with that chapter so appreciate the vote of confidence.  sorry about all the paperwork but can relate..am selling the house over here and if somebody hands me another paper that asks me if I have lead paint I am going to run screaming down the road. everyone is so busy in this world covering their butts its just hard to find play time, but I know you will someday, I just feel it in my gut.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.