Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
One of 1600 books RoadSigns (Read 10129 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
One of 1600 books RoadSigns
Jan 10th, 2007 at 8:45pm

My book is one of 1600 being prepared in Canada at Trafford. thats funny because when I went obe my classroom pals only numbered about 25 when I was writing it.

see, those numbers are tricky out there...
http://www.trafford.com/next-list?from=1021&search_id=848114&user=10154416-28147...

if anybody wants to help me hurry them up go to the link and click on "email me when this book is ready"   sorry to ask, I'm chewing my toenails...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: One of 1600 books RoadSigns
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2007 at 12:22am

I'm definatly picking this book up as soon as it comes out.  Then I can show it to my friends and say hey look! Im friends with the author of this book! lol.  Could you give me a short synopsis for the book?  I'm guessing it details the journeys you've been on throughout your life?  Regardless, Im still getting it, if you wrote it it must be good!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2007 at 1:31am

Its great to hear that your book is getting published. Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2007 at 1:41pm

thanks AhSo and Dude, truly it's all of you here make me dance Smiley you'll just never know that I mean that literally. I'm bouncing off the walls over here in my 788 sq.ft. house because we're in the shift in consciousness and it's now getting to be a physical thing, not just mental and emotional.

I don't need much encouragement to write and I noticed there's no conclusions, the words just keep coming..where do they come from..theres no end. this is like good and bad news, lol.  I had guides standing on their heads to get my attention while writing the book, a bunch of clowns because I was too serious. I thank them. I had 450 pages and they made me chop it to 300...each cut was painful as I thought I had said something fine, but not really. so I took out the fluff according to instructions as much as possible.

it's a synopsis of 25 roadsigns of spiritual events scattered over my life which gave me directions..a road to travel down like light at the end of the tunnel.
1) starts out with a spirit waking up in a family of strangers and trying to fit in. DP, (dead preacher) my guide and disc member drops in to shore me up.
2) DP shows up again to save the soul of a father figure who's on the wrong track.
3) using the ouiji board brings me in touch with spirits who demand I choose between power or love as my pathway.
4) get visited by guides and my employer and I recieve a healing miracle.
5) I learn to listen to intuition rather than bad advice.
6) a guide shows up and says drop the drugs or it's jail for you, your choice.
7) a minister sends me to an exorcist and DP shows up to save my butt
8) I meet a soul mate who I will marry and have children with. I see light streaming out of his eyes.
9) I start doing faith laying on of hands for a bit.
10)  I experience a meeting with my future self. lol. I told her to get lost.
11) my husband dies and visits me and tells me to pull myself together as I was injuring him by cring too much.
12) a singing idol comes in spirit and tells me the reason I can't sing good is I'm too angry, so get rid of the anger.
13)  I try to kill myself and my twins both dream about it and I realize I'm responsible for what they dream.
14) I slip out of body consciously after trying for years and become an orb. I realize my freedom I've had all this time.
15) the first retrieval of the boy in the alley after reading Monroe, I was inspired to see what was really out there. this becomes like an initiation.
16) I read ACIM and experience a rebirth of my future self settling into the body. I told her to get lost but she wasn't going anywhere, lol.
17) I do a self retrieval with guides which exposes my belief system programming I can now toss away.
18) I die and surrender to possible annhiliation only to find out theres no death but support out there for the fallen.
19) a chapter on various retrievals I've done and some reflections on that.
20) A very prominent retrieval of Cami, a teenage girl. I had received instructions to do the 3x3 breath exercise and visuals before this retrieval and the energy gathering exercise catapulted me out of body to do a conscious retrieval to my surprise. I was out of body exploring the future afterwards. I came back to body as if only an hour had passed and it was morning. my guides had me take the form of a dog to rescue Cami.
21) I find an exploration partner on this board. we find verifications, with me finding more than her. shes a writer and helps me get my thoughts together.
22) I talk to my grandmother, whos acting as my mother's guide until transition which is very close for mother. I learn how to do this through Bruce's guidelines.
23) I start obe-ing to people on this board and they start obe-ing to me.
24) I start dreaming of future events of a personal nature and up to 12 months in advance but sometimes only one day in advance. I have to figure out what to do with new information.
25) I learn to channel DP and flip back and forth between two worlds. I ask DP questions at first, he answers. Then DP starts asking me questions and Laughing Rain answers. a quiet merge of higher and lower self begins. DP says I can die now. he says make a decision on my own. I decide to stay awhile longer.

IP Logged

Kate

I drink dark beer.

The South
Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2007 at 5:18pm

I will buy your book too.

Luv,

Katie

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2007 at 10:46pm

Greetings,

I can't wait, Alysia! 

That address to ask for a copy was different when I tried it.
Try the link below if you don't get Road Signs on your first try.

>http://www.trafford.com/next-list?from=1021&search_id=859630&user=10154416-28147...;

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2007 at 11:03pm

thanks Bets, I just tried your link and it works ok. mine is wrong...

they must have changed it's location as they added books to the list...
thanks again! Smiley

http://www.trafford.com/next-list?from=1021&search_id=859630&user=10154416-28147...;

anybody linking to this please scroll down when u get there to Roadsigns.

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 12:10pm

That's great Alysia.  I just signed up for that email.  Also, I always thought bouncing off walls was a very respected form of dancing.  Rob

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 12:58pm

thanks Rob Cheesy I'll have to attend the bounce off wall school of dancing Cheesy I'm sure theres much to learn.

ah, you don't know it but u made my day this morn. I printed what you said to me! thanks for being here with us. alysia

...  ...  ... 

whenever I get too happy with someone, they get the combo green frog dancers!

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #9 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 1:43pm

Love your green bouncing off the wall dancers.  Rob

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 7:12pm

Alysia:

When  will it be published? Will you be giving autographs in the astral? Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 7:53pm

sure love, I'll meet you at the south end of the milky way, turn right at the planet on the left Smiley and if you see a shooting star it's me ask me to come over!

where ya been Albert? missed you.  ...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 8:28pm

I've been around. Perhaps we haven't been reading the same posts. I don't read all of them.

I guess they haven't given you a date yet.

Where did the cool picture with a flashing star come from? 

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 17th, 2007 at 7:53pm:
sure love, I'll meet you at the south end of the milky way, turn right at the planet on the left Smiley and if you see a shooting star it's me ask me to come over!

where ya been Albert? missed you.  images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/bookworm.gif
www.photobucket.com/albums/k281/sparkletags2/Icons/O/oceanmoonlight.gif

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 10:23pm

no albert no particular date. I dreamed I gave birth on the 18th but thats tomorrow and I'm not in labor yet...lol...

about the image when you pushed to quote me I notice the url was given to the image. go ahead and save it. all these images are free clip art.

IP Logged

baby_duck

Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Reply #14 - Jan 19th, 2007 at 9:20am

Alysia:

That is soooooo awsome that you wrote a book. You are truly an inspiration to me. I am not good at being mushy;but oh well, here goes it. You are my mentor! I am going to start "A Course in Miracles" next monday. I read your post  in "Off Topic Posts- Finding the meaning of Life" and I checked out your blog in myspace. I have to say ,you have a knack for writing. I have always dreamed of writing a book myself oneday but I am waiting to aquire as much wisdom as you have aquired. I am caught in the drama of life, so I haven't posted for awhile. I have also wanted to learn how to play the guitar and I think its great that you actually lived the life I seek to live. I will definatly read your book when it comes out. You must feel sooooo exstatic! Way to go!

Baby_duck   Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.