Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
im new just read about afterlife (Read 3307 times)
daniel1223

im new just read about afterlife
Sep 8th, 2006 at 7:28am

hi i am quite a youg child and i have always wondered what life holds and if there is an afterlife i am christian but i dont think i really follow it, i have always wanted to find the afterlife a i would really like it if maybe some of you can guide me to follow some of your paths, e.g i really want to do PE as i dont think i have the courage to venture on my own, i have always felt that i have a meaning in life or the afterlife, i am really fresh to this and i would be gratefull if maybe some of you can guide me and tell me how to enter the focuses with a group i really want to do this and i may be in my teens but with the pe it has really moved me, i want to find the experience live it, and know that at least i have achieved at least some enlightenment, there are some people that i want to contact such as my grandfather who passed away 7 years ago when i was only seven i want to ask him so many things i want to find my anscestors, but indeed hollywood has had quite an effect on me and i am terribly scared but i want to and i feel that i need to do this, i have never ever done this so can you tell me how i get into these "focuses" i want to go with a group so that i will have that sense of security so that i will hopefully not cower can you people tell me how to enter, meet your group, explore and how to exit the focuses,thank you and i hope that you can help me

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: im new just read about afterlife
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2006 at 8:31pm

Hi Daniel1223,
my advice is, well a common but still good one I think, read through this site. There are many posts answering your questions. You might try the search engine for keywords or posters you resonate with.
And, regarding PE, everyone can try, you too. See it as game, then you'll be more relaxed. Our usual meeting point is The Monroe Institute crystal (maybe you go to their homepage to look around), you don't need to necessarily know this place, just set intent to meet the others, every Saturday is PE day, sometimes more sometimes less people try. Just lay down, close your eyes, relax as good as possible, say in your mind where you want to go (for example to go to the PE meeting) and then simply wait and look out for visuals, sounds, feelings whatever. When you feel like it's done, write down everything you perceived, every detail. You might share what you got here in the PE section if you like, someone will create a new thread for this Saturday. Sometimes we get matches, sometimes not.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Monroe Crystal
Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2007 at 7:10pm

Spooky, can you tell me if these Saturday meetings are still the usual routine for those wanting to participate in PE's? Any special instructions? Thanks. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: im new just read about afterlife
Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2007 at 3:50pm

Hi Vanayssa,
PEs seem to sleep presently, but maybe it's time to wake it up again!
I'll see if I'm in the mood to start a new thread on this (or you do it).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.