Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
the park (Read 22298 times)
Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Re: the park
Reply #15 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 8:35am

hehe awsome ill try that tonight thanks for all your help i'll keep you posted on my progress!!

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #16 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 11:34pm

If you really want to make some progress with OBEs Id recommend the Gateway series. Ive only been doing it a couple days but my progress is probably ten fold what it would be without it. Today i separated my second body arms in about 20 minutes with gateway. You can read it in my journal postings. Now considering the fact that if i was to lay down and try to do that without gateway it would take at least an hour or maybe wouldnt even happen considering the distractions i had, id say its pretty good. If you cant pay for it PM me and well have a little chatty chat maybe ill hook you up.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

EternalEssence

Reply #17 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:27am

Kroan,

This point has not been mentioned yet. Sometimes if you become lucid during a dream (you actually realize that you are sleeping), you can go OOBE. I believe Bruce, our moderator, mentioned in a technique (I call them triggers) that may work. As you drift into sleep, mentally tell yourself: When I find my hands in my dream, I'll be out of body. This sets up the experiences that if you see your hands in your dreams, it connects with your consciousness in a way that 1) makes you lucid and you realize you are standing in a dream and 2) you can project from the dream OBE.

Triggers work well for those who cannot project "at will" -- usually very left-brain oriented folks who have the desire, but tend to think through the process and find they can't relax.

Also, I have found that setting an alarm to awaken to have an OBE doesn't always work. This is my experiences. It is best to find a time (maybe a weekend) when you can awaken naturally. Do not get out of bed, simply close your eyes and, since you are already fully relaxed, try your OBE attempt. You may drift off -- but it's okay. Wink

The elegance of the final produce belies the chaos of its construction.

IP Logged

EternalEssence

Reply #18 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:29am

I wish to mention that Bruce did credit Castenada for the technique. Smiley

The elegance of the final produce belies the chaos of its construction.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.