Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
saturday oct 28th PE (Read 23604 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: saturday oct 28th PE
Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 11:35am

that makes me smile Vicky that u trick yourself. sometimes I think I like to trick myself too. I'm sure we are all in the right place at all time but can't explain that well. was just reading the guidebook last night. a little peripheral vision is a good thing. thats a little tricky. like picking up info from the corner of your eye.
I was thinking how we are taking in info all the time. perceiving all the time, but miss a lot of it. you are causing me to think of these things, that these objects in the peripheral view are rotes if we get a good focus on them. its like when hynotized the guide will ask for what u saw on such and such a date and theres a lot of perceptions covered over we can recover. may work the same with PE if we just pursue it in a non-hoggish way Grin   hey! I'm the board hog but I'll let Spooky have that title as the sun is shining and gotta catch some rays Smiley
bless our struggling little PE forum every now and then we give ourselves the most odor..ah...odoferous...well, flowers that smell good!
hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 1:27pm

I love how you completely understand me, makes me feel good!
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 4:00pm

re-reading all that stuff you mentioned I did today Spooky. and I often send love to you; the symbol of kissing may be that love. I just think u r a top explorer and it gives me the good feelings. didn't u mention somewhere about someone cutting their hair? I did that today..whack, whack..lol...I folded clothes. I have to get my daughters ironing board and bring it over. my puter is on the left and plays music I turn on all day long sometimes dance, have to get up from chair once in a while and get the kinks out..house is small like an apt, too small for me, just right for somebody else. btw, u all may not realize it, we are all dancing together here. a little cup of strong expresso is good for you, well, so I tell myself...  if you've never seen an expresso machine, theres a little cup holds the coffee and makes it stronger, then you add milk to the strong coffee and u have a latte. yes I wondered why last time I visited you you did not want my latte Grin  but only because u don't drink them.  I wish I knew what the pearls were meaning. maybe we keep our notes and find out later. come over any time..you are welcome!
well, time for a dance! love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 9:05pm

How did I miss this?? 

Spooky..I'm thinking multiple hits..

I don't live in an apartment, but its not a large house.

In my kitchen, which is one of those eat in kitchens, no dining room..if you stand where you describe, you will my very much round table to your right..(or standing on the left side of the table, as you cannot comfortably "stand" on the other side) 

To the left..yes, another wall, with a counter and cupboards, stove and sink.  On the counter, between the stove and sink is my coffee pot, which always has coffee in it.  Well, except at night, when we set it up to brew for the morning.

If you are standing there, between the table and the counter, there is a wall behind you with a door...to the outside, through the laundry room, which is small.  It used to be just a garage, then we blocked it off and made a room out of the garage, with a door (to the left as you leave the kitchen). That room is seperate from the house, in that you have to go through the laundry area to get to it.

To the right is the exit to the backyard.  There is one step down to the laundry room.

We have a 2yo here with us (my granddaughter).  The back porch, which is a wooden deck that we built, has a swing attached to it (one of those baby swings).

Hanging down things?  Lets see..ceiling fan in the kitchen.  Hanging pot rack over the sink, with a set of pans hanging from them.  Between the living room and the kitchen, the wall doesn't go all the way up.  We put up some lattice (to keep the cats off there) and I have a set of those icicle type Christmas lights hanging up there.  Also have them hanging around the porch/deck.

In fact, I have lots of stuff hanging from the ceiling, lol!  Ceiling fans in every room..snowflakes crystals in the living room.

Beads..Mardi Gras beads..my son went to Mardi Gras and brought me back beads with aliens and ufos..they are larger than the ones I've seen before.  I love to show them off to people..

My daughter and I both cut our hair about a month ago..hers was drastic..more so than mine.  She had at least 2ft of hair cut off Shocked donated it for a good cause.  I lost about 10".

One other thing..my daughter is 21..7 three's..and she has the bad habit of leaving the ironing board up in the kitchen also, which then becomes a repository for clutter..

So..I dunno..whatcha think?

I do have pictures uploaded to photobucket if that would help? 

One question though..do you have any remembrance of colors? Within the kitchen, that is..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 9:31pm

wow, thats neat Shirley, now I know what to look for if I go to your house. these PE's seem more interesting than the crystal forays... Smiley

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #20 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 10:09am

Congrats Shirley and Alyssa!  Smiley
This is fun!
Alyssa, could you stay on as target for another weekend? I couldn't get my Alyssa-binoculars focussed in time.  Wink
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #21 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 1:00pm

sure Bets no prob Smiley  I'll try to expect visitors Smiley and think pleasantries...thanks for joining us here

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #22 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 5:46pm

Hello again,
When I saw that both Alyssa and Shirley were hits for spooky last week, I decided not to post this, but that would be false.  Maybe this similar pattern or layout in our homes says something about our similarities ?
Hits: The floorplan spooky described, when applied to my house, would start in the den where we have a round table as a 'project place.' On the ceiling is a fan and a large paper eagle kite--2 too-big shapes but maybe just a glance at them would show mainly their contrasty areas which are smaller. When I use a computer program in there to try to draw, I always start with trying to draw hair and water flow, to see how much control I can get on the free linear forms: I also doodle flowing lines while reading A~K.com.  Smiley
Around the corner is our new coffeemaker on a dark server/sideboard. We were trying it out alot for the last 2 weeks. If you go down a short hall and into the dining room and turn left, you go outside and down some wood steps because the yard slopes down.
Some other hits might be more telepathy?---About once a week a catalog comes with jewelry in it, which I browse. Because I am tall, the dainty pieces don't fit me, so I thumb thru, thinking "Too small, too small." Maybe the ether has interpreted that as me wanting basketball size pearls, or that I'm greedy.  Embarrassed  That must mean the ether is male because any woman would know that 'window-shopping' in catalogs is not real shopping, I think.
And, while confessing, I am way behind on my ironing but often think about that I >should< catch up--?
The 3s are related to the numerology of my name(s).

Some of those are not as accurate as yours, Alyssa and Shirley, but the coincidence of the floor plans floored me!  Feng shui for retrievers!  Cheesy

I hope spooky doesn't have to choose one of three---I don't want to be Cinderella's wicked step-sister.  Roll Eyes

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #23 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 6:18pm

LOL, Bets!  It could be all of us..he did mention some "shifting"..maybe the "PULL" (sorry for the pun) of us was too strong and he was flipping through each of our abodes?

Or..maybe we just have the same "ideas" for living space..?

The ironing board thing really gets me.  Two girls who were staying here, one the babysitter the other an annoyance, decided to iron their hair..using my $40 iron!! Angry  That was left out too..

Young girls..sheesh!

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #24 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 10:26pm

Hi!

Vicky: Board hog- can't deny the facts! But I also do other things, like eating and sleeping Smiley . Your trick reminds of NLP (neuro-linguistic-programming).

Bets: Yes, everything came through.

Alysia: Haircutting and ironing, allright! I should have been more specific, for example what brand the scissors and the iron was...yes and little coffees and dancing I thought fits with Alysia.

Shirley: Beads, haircut (wow and what a haircut) and the kitchen, I made a picture of it, the room you wrote of was in my back, I just have seen nothing there, instead in the other direction I've seen a door. I don't know about this seven 3s, it's too unspecific I think.

These things hanging down from a ceiling (see picture), the following day I saw a helloween decoration in the window of a pub which was similar to it (of course with a pumpkin in the round lower part of it).

Add: Interesting thought Bets about the basketball sized pearls hee hee!

And now you ladies, I tell you a secret: I do not own no iron at all, and I don't miss it (only sometimes when I want to heat glue)!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 11:15pm

I like your drawings Spooky..too cool u can do that and put it here.
thats not my kitchen and don't have a hallway between living room and kitchen, so must not be me, and I don't have a round table but have a long square table looks like the board there, but no stereo, just my Itunes on my puter located in the location drawn. if it were my kitchen the stove is in the right place. but the table is just a future projection except for the rectangular one I have in that spot.
but I still could have been showing u the tiny cups how to make a latte..its such a routine, I could see myself doing this.

it could be we are just beginning to learn how to define these things? the PE's? so its fun?   Smiley  oh I detest ironing. but the reason I mentioned it was I have to iron some curtains of cotton...this only would happen once every five years Grin  I'm selling my house and everything has to look nice.  I had been meaning to go to my daughters house and retrieve her ironing board for this major event. today I finally did go get it.  Bets, thanks for your report, as you never know, since we are beginning, what will be a hit.   hey! those squiggley things look just like my new mop!!! hahaha! its hanging on my back fence....oh..weehaa...I'm trying.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #26 - Nov 6th, 2006 at 9:07am

A picture's worth a thousand words, spooky---
My round table is on the wall where the stove is and the computer is where the ironing board is. Oh well....

Do you think those things from the ceiling could be probes from a Disk peeking at you? Or more 'perls' ?

Where's Mair?

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #27 - Nov 6th, 2006 at 2:34pm

I'm here now. I've been waiting and waiting for a thread to start for last Saturday, November 4 and I see Spooky has finally started a thread. I didn't know this was still going from October 28. A new thread should be started for November 11, NEXT Saturday or are these going to continue in the same October 28 thread?  I'm just curious as I don't have that much time anymore to read. Roll Eyes I'm on the computer all day and most of the evenings doing what I do -- networking being a Lightworker.  I thought we'd voted to do this every Saturday and I assumed it would be a new thread with the date each Saturday but guess I was wrong. Shocked

Namaste, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.