Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Monroe's cycle (Read 30400 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Monroe's cycle
Oct 3rd, 2006 at 12:00am

not sure which Robert Monroe book it was, but heres something I remember. corrections to my memory or interpretor differences I welcome.  Monroe first started going out of body and thought he was maybe ill or going crazy. he began to get better at it and accept it, to me he was like emerging. at first he floundered with this new body. then he turned into the butterfly and introduced us to phasing; and I found his books because he wrote it down.
as Monroe in these beginning phases came upon new experiences he met his I/there, or his ID forgot what he called it, but appreciate someone who still has the book tell me. leastways he was very close to this other who took him here and there consistently. he grew somewhat dependent emotionally on his buddy. one day when Monroe got his bearings out there, his buddy just up and disappeared, which says to me Monroe was well on his way to being the teacher that he was becoming.
as concerning reincarnations it appears to be a cyclic thing. BobM. through a type of curiosity, perhaps we are all adventurous at heart, BobM began a cycle of lives on this planet which pulled him towards it (gravity?) to my new understanding of what time is, the cycle of past, present and future is all a simultaneous happening of your many lives; although I percieve that there are beings who have never incarnated here. although in C1 we are only aware of this single personality living a life, it could be true there is more than one you living another live, in another time dimension and that now is the time we can experience our other lives and those beings whom seem to be separate from us but are not, and we do this by meditating on that particular intention to know.
so BobM. saw himself becoming addicted in a way, to 3 dimensional physical living; each time, one wishes to be better, get it right, do it over, make amends, achieve something to be satisfied with. when this is achieved you will have a knowing that you have graduated from the cycle which repeats each time slightly differently until mastery is achieved. or should I say, humans get into habits, repeat patterns until they decide the buck stops here and they stop repeating the pattern, they move to a less restrictive patterns, spiriling upwards to the memories of who they really are.
and this is my opinion of BobM. that he has graduated from the cycle. he now has a choice whether he should come back or stay, but I do believe he retains his individuality in a place that feels good. he must feel good as people that inspire others to explore are giving themselves away to the general public and can become easily the brunt of insults if they are different. what I mean to say, is he loved. to write what he did is to give love in service.
when u are only expressing love no matter what the situation, you are a graduate of earth because you will find this the greatest challenge of all.
I saw BobM out there and he was unconditionally loving.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Re: Monroe's cycle
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2006 at 11:08pm

Hi alysia
I don't have these at the moment, but have them all on order along with lots of other books lol
I am looking forward to the day they all arrive! Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Oct 4th, 2006 at 12:37am

ok Smiley  tell me what u think after u read it if u will Smiley love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Oct 4th, 2006 at 9:59pm

Hi Alysia and all,

in Monroes first book he told about his initial doubts and fears concerning his health, because he had this OBEs, and he told about the three "locales" he discovered during his OBEs, locale1: Looks like our physical world, but with biases, and sometimes strange creatures. locale2: Other realities. locale3: A world with humans, similar to ours, but different society and technology.

In his second book he told about meeting his I/there, but at first he didn't know about this, he met regularly this "intelligent species" INSPEC, which later turned out to be one member of his I/there, and this member was his future self. I remember he told of times where he hadn't contact. When he realized that his helper, the "INSPEC" was himself, the relationship was obsolete, because through this realization he kinda merged with the INSPEC, he himself had become such shiny as he noticed it before at the INSPEC. He had made the step to meet his I/there which consisted of many of these INSPECs, and there was a database of all which he had experienced. Also, he met "BB" and "AA", "BB" was a friend from a former home world, and "AA" was the friend of "BB", they travelled together to the earth-life-system, and AA signed up for having an experience from "inside", as a human, and AA finally turned out to has been RAM before he went to earth. "Far Journeys" is a very twisted and complicated book- the more fascinating.

So Alysia, you see when you say "cyclic", according to Monroe it is cyclic in a way that isn't to comprehend with logic (at least not with my logic), there are these lifecycles and addiction to physical reality, and there is also future self or even selves that are helping those of themselves in the past.

From Monroes books I remember his final job was his "ultimate journey" to the "source"/the new place of his I/there, after he retrieved some souls and/or aspects of himself, but I remember also that he said something like "maybe one time", and that was relating to his visit of the earth of the year 3000+. Then his I/There or I/There cluster will wink out, meanwhile they gather their members. Watch out for the gathering signal in case you're from Monroes I/There Wink .

I like RAM too, and I feel like I'm allowed to call him "Bob".

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Oct 4th, 2006 at 10:29pm

I wonder if BB and AA and Inspec were all disc members...but u say BB was a friend of AA? amazing the complexity of one human being. I think about holographics that we spin off these lives, these bits of ourselves living their own lives in another dimension besides the one I call waking reality. sometimes u have to stop thinking about it as its gnarly Huh  then sometimes it makes perfect sense, then it doesn't again. then one day comes and it makes better sense. I thank Monroe for the new words, like probe or perhaps Bruce coined that term? but they are the same disc I'm certain. I think of my new consciousness as a probe disecting mysteries, but only about myself as it pertains to the collective areas. it is so natural to explore and become "more." to be unfinished here and know its all been finished elsewhere, that is somehow a huge comfort and not a hindrance to my pov.
I met future self too. she was me. she exposed my inadeqecies very well but without condemnation. so I can relate to Bob. yes, he wouldn't mind we call him that! Wink
another term coined "limited self=C1, unlimited self=there; that relates to a holographic principle also as we spin our thoughts off, they may become like people. have you ever considered a thought to have volition? form? then I think again on holographics and how mind can project itself into a form. show up, wave hello and fade out and no telephone bill. far out!  Roll Eyes  too bad I fell asleep but my sister said I was there! I had been concentrating on showing up in form. I wonder about concentration. when we all concentrate together we can make miracles happen.

its going to be a lovely future..I can sense us marching into it...thank you so much spooky reminding us of Ultimate Journies which I will reread. Smiley

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Oct 5th, 2006 at 12:43pm

Hi all; yes Bob's books are great.

Can't remember exactly which one Far Journey or Ultimate but in one of those Bob was taking about "LOOSH" and what he found about it, which left him quite perplex and confuse for a while.
Anyone ever give a thoughts about this Loosh, (humans energies being used t/for fuel) other dimemsions/gardeners....???
Don't know much about this but would love informations/comments if possible, anyone??
Not sure if i will answer everything, since i don't know much about it, but SURE will read the comments/informations.. Roll Eyes

With love, Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 5th, 2006 at 2:48pm

YES!! Romain, thanks for the reminder about loosh..doesn't it sound like something to get drunk on? Cheesy  what a word!  a joke is coming: Smiley theres this tag that says
"you shall sit unmoving until your sinews decay and pray without ceasing until you are enlightened..but first a little noosh..."  now if I just knew what a sinew is... Huh

I used to be bothered that I was merely a crop sharer producing loosh so that some alien could come harvest the crop and take it somewhere to feast on while all I got was beans for supper...
GIVE ME BACK MY LOOSH! he he he. I think I resolved that by the saying "u get what you give regarding love."  well loosh makes the world go around, anyone can figure that out and lovers are we all although we try our best to conceal it while chasing other dreams..now I have these other understandings I must reread Bob. we'll talk, ok? reading is so important. do u ever go into an altered state when you read Romain? thats when you know you're drinking from a fountain when you stare at a concept transfixed..not a thought in the ol' noodle but the wonder...

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 11:14am

Hi HO--
Further discussion of Loosh can be found on a previous thread---

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1111966265

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 2:33pm

Alysia, AA and Inspec are RAM.  AA from the past and Inspec is a future self of his.  As far as loosh goes, I've never worried about it nor will I ever worry about it. If it's true, it's true, if not, then it's not.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 5:56pm

very good mair. I'm not the worrying type either Smiley just like to engender conversation. who is BB? I vaguely remember. Spooky said BB was friend of AA. I guess it wouldn't matter if we are all one? Huh  well, really don't have to identify every body to get something from the book. guess I'll just have to read it again. as soon as I get it. are u still selling books Mair? bet yer not turning loose of this one! Wink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 6:46pm

I'm still selling on amazon.com but nothing like these. Wink And I never could figure out who BB was, just a friend of AA's.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 1:34am

Not sure if i will answer everything, since i don't know much about it, but SURE will read the comments/informations.. Roll Eyes
With love, Romain
_______
Hi again Romain. was thinking about this subject again today. hope I was plugging into some energy info. I feel a ramble coming on!  Smiley  basically Ram picked up what he had to interpret in his book, like each of us will do the same thing and interpret slightly differently according to our experiences and thank god we are all diverse people as it makes the world interesting.  if loosh is love energy then I see no conflict as at first I did. I now think we are all here to express love as best we can as a goal to hold, or perhaps an affirmation at first, then a goal. I suppose we will spend a lot of time defining love or loosh because its our nature to define, box up, divide it, segmentalize it, ship it to the warehouse and store it. we are humans and love is the greatest mystery just until all the fight gets knocked out of us, then grace, which is love too enters into the desolate soul. this is my experience and have enjoyed the heck out of my journey even with a few punches beneath the belt here and there!
loosh, love propogates the species here and later shores up the soul on its way back home. I think Ram may have needed a new word, as love is a four letter word you know!  it has many meanings to it. loosh has no false meanings on it, yet, that is!
ha ha! just wait. its to an authors credit they even get noticed, so thanks Ram! just wait till I die, I'm going to shake his hand and ask, say Ram, how exactly did you come up with loosh word? Smiley

moving slightly to another thought..my guides remind me of a life review I did once;  if I can recall the conversation a bit:
guides: did u love well?
me: I could have done better.
guides: well, you have eternity if you want to love better. just go back.
me: my intentions were good but...
guides: thats all that really matters in the end. to discover what the intentions were and keep them untainted by the promise of gain for the self.
me: so I've heard from the grapevine. question please; how many lives do I have to plow thru to produce a crop of loosh?
guides: well, you have to look at each life closely to see if the furrows on your brow are deep enough for the seeds of loosh to nestle into. Loosh is your nature before u took on belief systems of myriad value.
me: baggage?
guides: you could see it that way. do u have a judgment there?
me: I guess not really in lieu of the gain in the end.
guides: and the gain is?
me: to be able to feel deeply both sorrow and joy I suppose. is it like Gibran said, you will laugh but not all your laughter, you will cry, but not all your tears?
guides: that's true. love/loosch has a way of making a pearl, from scuse us, waste material of the clam. it do put u thru your paces.
Me: thanks guys. this is my final run. I'll see what I can do to express more love or loosh, whatever...
Guides: well, never say never, ok? you have a way of changing your mind consistently.
me: true, but things are getting redundant down there. I don't think I'll change my mind this time about that.
guides: keep an open mind and an open heart or nothing new happens.
me: oh, thats right. you're going to have to help me with the laughter part.
guides: certainly, we are you, you are us, we are one; do u think we could desert what we love?
me: thats heartening to think.
guides: yes, no heavy heart stuff. lighten up. sleeping in the earth will yield wakefulness on the morrow and the harvest is nearly here. ...

hey, Romain, someday I'll meet you too on the other side too! will u be easy for me to find? Smiley  wear a funny hat or something, ok?

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 6:57pm

Hey Romain and all,
I've just made a post on "loosh" at the Far Journeys page, it's more or less a summary of what RAM wrote.

Alysia and Mairlyn, who is BB? Read only when you like to know the end of the story without reading it again!!! :

BB came with his friend AA to the earth-life system, it was a sort of tourist-tour from a different system to our world. AA couldn't resist to make a trip down to physical earth, and then AA became addicted to the human experience and BB couldn't get him out again, and lost track of AA. Then RAM and BB met. As it then turned out, Monroe was AA! So he knew BB from their old home world.

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 7:32pm

ok, lets see:
AA = Ram, adventures soul who forgets who he is and where he came from and gets caught up in earth life or addicted.

BB = guide, friend, the one who did not want to take a dive here but sort of hung out waiting to retrieve his friend.

Inspec = a future self of Ram, the one who managed to graduate from the earth and be free of the cycle.
Is this what Spooky and Mairlyn perceived? I am in agreement.
love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 7:59pm

Yes Alysia that's it, though with the inspec it's a bit more complicated, in short it's an entity of RAMs I/There (disk), he found out there are many inspecs of his I/There and in this case it was the future nonphysical RAM.

Spooky

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.