Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sept. 31st Saturday PE (Read 2044 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Sept. 31st Saturday PE
Oct 1st, 2006 at 8:20pm

if anybody did a PE please put on this thread. thanks. I think I'm beating a dead horse please pardon my words.

this not a PE technically but oh well.  I have been going out every night to find a buyer for my house (obe) I did get some interested parties doing it this way before.

now I am going out to look into the future. I am looking for the right agency into whose able hands I will plop my manuscript and hey! I did meet someone in my dreams so thought I'd share for what its worth. I share my dreams..with you all..thats cool Kiss  this young gent I met was very market savvy..he knew what to do in the market place..frankly, I don't. Tongue all the more reason to surf the great unconsious cosmic land of hopes and dreams where other spirits abide who are also physical and nonphysical. I followed as he whizzed from one stand to another stand placing the 9x6" book at eye level. that was it. hmm. PE? not really, but I'm keeping my eyes open for his energy signature.

herein lies the secret to PE to my pov. energy signatures. we don't go by names out there. just energy signatures. if we can get a handle on our exploration partner's signature, we can find them in our dreams or obes.
I'll let you think about energy signatures for awhile as it took me awhile to discover it is a dominant character trait one has; an individual tone a person has which sets them apart from another. thats how you recognize who it is. sometimes the person will remind you of someone you've met before, and the interpretor flashes you the name of this old friend, when that is just your interpretor trying to supply you with an identity for them. later, you realize they are similar people but not the same one. they had similar traits. other times u have no doubt whatsoever who it is, you just know. those are the best kind of course.

shirley, Mair, Spooky, Jean, Cathy, Bets, theres tons of us waiting at the crystal. we could try meeting at The Bridge next time, focus 21. just for a change.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Sept. 31st Saturday PE
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2006 at 12:39pm

That's a good idea Alysia. I couldn't make it again, too many stopping in here for me to concentrate and too tired at night to stay awake to go consciously.  Hopefully see you all at next Saturday's PE.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.