Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE 9-16-06 (Read 11234 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
PE 9-16-06
Sep 17th, 2006 at 1:36pm

When I went to bed last night, I set my INTENT to join others at the crystal. All of a sudden I was at the Bridge Cafe in Focus 21. I went in and saw others who were going to the PE too. I got my usual pink drink and then went around to see who else was there. I saw Spooky, Alysia, Ryan, Shirley and Bets. I asked what they were eating and they said 'food for thought.' 

Then we got into a discussion as to which focus level the crystal is in. I said it was in all focus levels and that they could go to any focus level and see it. I saw some others taking off over the Focus 21 bridge and then we all decided to go to wherever our guidance wanted us to go. I feel we all went back to focus 10 or 12 and arrived at the crystal together.

Then I fell asleep. LOL

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: PE 9-16-06
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 7:51pm

Hi!
Yes Mairlyn I tried! Good you saw me. And maybe traveling together is a common point in our both experiences.

Alysia wrote about making music and Ryan too, so this had to be a music-PE for me.

Session 1:
I heard the song: "Listen to the radio, listen to the radio;......I don't know, listen to the radio." (It's an old tune and was often played on air more than 20 years ago)
Then, of course, as Alysia started it, Neil Young's "My my hey hey", (I have known this song for a long time and played it on guitar the last few days), and I played it over there, and showed which touchs on the fingerboard of the guitar I use for it.
And saw people with pointed wizard-hats (it seems I can't get rid of it lol!)

Session 2:
I heard a song which I didn't know. It was a familiar, well I would say Country&Western style sound pattern, or maybe a church song, the lyrics I got were: "Will I ever ..... river .... again" (Hm, I suspect a similar sounding one was sung by Johnny Cash, one of the more recent recordings I've heard). It was accompanied by a visual of a waterfall and a river. There was a kind of stereotypic campfire scene, and I was some steps away in the shadows, I decided to fade in slowly with appearance and guitar playing to not disturb or shock the fellows there, and when I played along for some time, I had the thought that I should get louder because then it would better sound together with the others (kinda "c'mon express yourself!"), so I played louder and sang the second voice which was very nice, this song had many verses, and finally I also played on a second instrument.
Then I moved on a different meditative level, away from "things" and I had the feeling some were with me.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 8:43pm

Spooky, you talking about music made me remember that the Bridge Cafe is (in my perception) a 1950's type cafe with those things on each table where you could choose songs by putting in money and then the jukebox would play. I can remember seeing people putting in money and then songs would play. I don't remember what songs they were though.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 9:47pm

A-ha Mairlyn! I remember a TMI trainer had told that many F21 HemiSync listeners had reported about a bridge and a meeting point there, so they nowadays suggest meeting there. I haven't gone there consciously very often, I remember once I was sitting outside the building, there were tables and chairs, meeting others and had coffee.

Btw I didn't see the crystal this time.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 10:14pm

I went to the crystal briefly and saw Mair and Spooky and some others couldn't make out. we put our hands in the crystal and joined them. there was a brief time I heard Spooky play a rift on the guitar and some bass from Ryan. I fell asleep too Mair. Sad

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 5:54pm

I was there..we were all there. It was too brief though.  What I perceived was all of us joining hands in a long line..and moving off to "somewhere".  As we moved off, it faded away..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2006 at 2:11am

me and shirly got the hands shown holding, I saw us placing our hands on top of hands, in the crystal. this before I fell asleep. tomorrows saturday so I'll see some of you again soon! love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2006 at 3:30am

You posted at 11:11. Wink  COOL!

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2006 at 9:11am

Hey everyone!

Well I didn't make it out again!! Its getting annoying now, Ive never made it out during a PE!

I thought I'd leave it till now to post as I was trying dring the week also but going to concentrate on this weekend's PE now. Is everyone meeting up this weekend?

I had a interesting experience yesterday, Ive been working through Bruces Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook again and going to finish it this time! I started from scratch and have been writing down all my answers to the questions and experiences, really going for it. I was on the second exercise, establishing the energy flow and building the levels up. I layed down as usual and put on my headphones, i had the sound level quite low but could hear it easily without straining. I found i started to get deeper in my relaxation and next thing i knew i couldn't hear Bruce's voice on the tape and was confused at why i couldnt.

Then I kept getting moving visuals with sound that took over my whole view. These visuals however seem to be started from random thoughts that popped into my head and then they went off in random directions ending with something totally different to the exercise of what I was trying to do and also the thought which popped into my head that created them. When they ended I was once again in blackness with no idea really (except occasionly the odd thing i remembered) what they were about.

I am reading Bruce's first book again and was reading about the interpreter and perciever and how when he got an impression it was associated with a memory he had and his experience would go off in a tangent and end up with something totally different, Banana's in Brazil! If i remember right. I was wondering if this sounds like what I experienced and if so how do you go about closing it down a little so i can keep control next time? and get a good balance between to two.

Cheers for listening,

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2006 at 2:15pm

well hello Ryan...

first I want to say something nice Smiley  you have grown since you came here. you used to be hard to understand what you were saying exactly. this last post I understood perfectly!  so I know u will have success as I see it in your correspondance.
I am going into the guidebook today to read about the interpretor and the pink dancing elephants I hope not to see!! lol!!  it happens. maybe I'll find something in the book that tells us what to do when we need to focus on our intention better.

all I remember from the books right now is Bruce teaches in live situation classes, one story was a guy was seeing a type of airplane and he kept pushing it away and it would come back. the interpretor presented the airplane differently next time until ..wait I just remembered...I think it was a spaceship at first and then when he asked (I think you have to ask)  to have more clarity it changed into an airplane which led him to a rote for greater understanding. so you could try this; if you're shown an image which isn't clear, ask for more clarity. there might be a guide situation; imagine a helper standing by flashing the right symbol to you. this might work to lead you where you want to go.

back to reading! you've inspired me my dear!! Wink

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2006 at 11:31am

Hey Alysia!

Thanks for the positive comments, its good to know! I used to get really excited, well still do lol but have calmed it down in my writing instead of just babbling on and typing to fast for my own good!

Cheers for the tips as well, I really want to work on exploring without having to go OBE in the stereotypical idea as I still find it hard to do and spontaneous OBE's are more my speciality! The other day was the 2nd time I have been able to relax enough and shift (maybe to a focus level, but havent a clue which one?) to be able to recieve moving images. The first and second times were when we met out there doing retrivals. I am definatly going to be keeping it up and hopefully will make getting out there for our PE's easier.

Your excitment has got me going now as well haha! I think its back to the books for another couple of hours Grin

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2006 at 5:16pm

Hi Ryan yea Wink I know you used to be more excitable..it jumped off the page..is one reason I saw you blossoming into the worlds best astral traveler and showing us how to do it! when you astral travel u never know what u will encounter and thats the adventure aspect. for me, a lot of what I encounter is to do with what beliefs I hold about my capabilities. from watching you, I can see you dont have yet a lot of mental blocks. I believe you can go from spontaneous to intentional eventually, but don't know how long it will take. I know u found Vicky and me out there, or portions of our astral world with verification so I know you are going to do well and that the path u forge is going to be uniquely your own.  Smiley

I read some about the interpretor in the Guidebook Chapter called Interpretor Overlay, The Roots of Inaccuracy.

if you read this chapter you will understand better these images that you have begun to see. here's a few exerpts to whet your appetite Smiley  (you have to read this chapter as I'm taking words out of context and don't want to mislead anyone...so that your assignment..lol!!!   Tongue or is it mine?

in this chapter a fellow is retrieving someone who was killed in a single engine plane. what was first shown in an image was interpreted as a Klingon warship. after learning how to release the image his awareness gave him the image of this plane which led to a successful retrieval. so what I'm saying is the first images you get may confuse you. according to Bruce we must let the images go and place intention to reconnect with more clarity. we are only consciously aware of the interpretor overlay and not aware of what the perceiver is actually observing.
years of teaching he continues shows that if you let go of an image and it returns thats as close as your interpretor is able to get to transmit to you what is really there.
this because our interpretors are unique mind fields. like snowflakes. however if you let go and ask for a more accurate image more in line with your intentions, then you may see a Klingon ship turn into a single seat airplane with a guy in it still flying it for 100 years of our linear time and maybe just a couple days to him.

this book is too fascinating..thats all I can say Shocked

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Sep 25th, 2006 at 11:56am

Hey Alysia!

You have definatly got me going now! I just checked in the book and have got 10 chapters to go, 10 till that chapter!! Sad I am going to have to start working through alot more but am not giving into any temptations to skip as don't want to spoil it, plus i know Bruce deisgned the book in the order its meant to be gone through so am just remembering that lol! I can't wait, I'm still so greatful that Bruce has taken his time and energy into creating something like this. I know its going to help lots.

Thanks for writing that up, it made perfect sense to me and I hope to try again tonight with a new approach to exploring in this new state. I know its going to help greatly and I can hopefully start straight away, I wouldnt learn this untill a few more weeks so thankyou so much! I can't wait to try tonight now lol!!

Well I'm going to give the weekends PE a shot and hopefully If i can just get a few impressions that match all of what you experienced guys got I will be over the moon!

Thanks again Alysia, your helped me so much so far in my journey. I am always grateful and will always be.

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 25th, 2006 at 2:21pm

bless u pepper! I have a question for you. do u ever go obe and get too excited which makes u have either a false awakening or a real awakening back to body consciousness? the reason I ask is you seem to have too much excitement energy, although that may be a case of youthfulness. I don't see it as a drawback exactly, but u can use this excitement energy when you set your intention to explore; you can turn your excited feeling into a very potent intention which manifests...lol...it will indeed fly u over the moon and when u get there, please tell me whats on the other side..have never been to the moon, but I used to call myself moondust....talk soon..back to the book!

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2006 at 12:22pm

Hey Alysia!

I've been quite good out there with the whole excitment thing and always managed to keep in under control so far thankfully! Grin

I remember when I first tried to OBE and first started getting the vibrations, the first time i backed out as it was shock! The next few times, well what seemed like ages after that untill i finally got out it was excitment that spoiled it lol!! I got the vibrations, then got so excited I was nearly there my whole body filled up with joy that was overpowering and i came back to the blackness, no matter how much I tried again that night i wouldn't get anywhere! It was annoying! I read most people back out because of fear but i didn't seem to have that, just got too damn excited at the prospect of my first OBE! Grin

Ever since that time i managed to get out with the vibrations I have never been able to get them again either...

I will try that excitment intention thing cheers! Do i just think of something exciting, like flying out there OBE and imagine how great that is and then with that feeling state my intention and send it out there?

Ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.