Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
funny story but true! (Read 1357 times)
Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
funny story but true!
Aug 26th, 2006 at 2:12am

Hi Everyone
I can guarantee that this story comes from a very reliable source!
Hubby and I went to lunch today with some very dear friends. while we were there and discussing their resident "white lady", they told us about other friends, who had gone back to the UK for a visit with family.
the elderly father who had previously had a heart by-pass, went out to lunch with his brothers at a pub. they enjoyed lunch and a few drinks and the elderly gent fell asleep. His brothers found him difficult to waken so they bundled him to a cab, and took him home. they helped him up the narrow stairs (typical of english houses) and put him to bed.
when his wife came home she went and checked him as she was worried. He had passed away and the doctor was called.
Seems he died shortly after lunch and they had brought him home and put him to bed when he was dead! Imagine the shock!
Of course, with my very warped sense of humour, I can't stop laughing!
Seems funnier still when my Dad Asked that if anything happnes to him in UK while he is away, he wants to be brought home. We did suggest strapping him to the seat he has already booked to save money...he wasn't too impressed! wonder why?
this really is a true story.
Don't want to offend anyone, but it gives a whole new meaning to helping someone after passing over.
love to all Cathy xx

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: funny story but true!
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2006 at 2:21pm

I love it. This does give a whole new meaning to helping someone after passing over. It's good when we can look at the humor in something like this because there really is no death.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.