Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Down The Rabbit Hole (Read 3703 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Down The Rabbit Hole
Jul 14th, 2006 at 12:43pm

What the Bleep's second movie Down The Rabbit Hole:

Order What the BLEEP – Down the Rabbit Hole and support Hands to Hearts International. This six-sided, 3 DVD Quantum Edition of Down the Rabbit Hole, with 2 versions of the movie plus 7 hours of never-before-seen interviewswill not be available until August 1, 2006.But you can save over 35% NOW. Use promo code QUA1750 through the month of July at The BLEEP Store to receive the Quantum Edition for just $17.50. Your Quantum Edition will be shipped August 1, 2006.

http://www.bleepstore.com/

I just ordered mine now. Just thought some of you might be interested. If you do order, copy the promo code to buy it for $17.50.

Love Wink  Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Re: Down The Rabbit Hole
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 2:05pm

Wow, 35% off, plus supporting a terrific worthy charitable cause at the same time! That's an incredibly sweet deal! Thanks so much for sharing, sweet Mairlyn! Wink

It's a bit of a pity though, that this sale isn't available to customers outside USA and Canada. But no matter, it's heartening to see such a tie up for worthy causes, and more such educational media materials getting more public attention!

Love Wink
Kyo

Quote:
What the Bleep's second movie Down The Rabbit Hole:

Order What the BLEEP – Down the Rabbit Hole and support Hands to Hearts International. This six-sided, 3 DVD Quantum Edition of Down the Rabbit Hole, with 2 versions of the movie plus 7 hours of never-before-seen interviewswill not be available until August 1, 2006.But you can save over 35% NOW. Use promo code QUA1750 through the month of July at The BLEEP Store to receive the Quantum Edition for just $17.50. Your Quantum Edition will be shipped August 1, 2006.

http://www.bleepstore.com/

I just ordered mine now. Just thought some of you might be interested. If you do order, copy the promo code to buy it for $17.50.

Love Wink  Mairlyn

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 2:40pm

Dearest Kyo,

That is a shame that there's no discount for international buyers.  I had to buy What The Bleep to see it so decided to buy this one too.  This small town of 300 does have a movie threater open 4 days a week. I talked to the owner and asked him about bringing What The Bleep here and he said it's too esoteric for this town. I know what he means but the people need it to open up.

I feel there will be more and more movies geared to enlightening people.

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 3:01pm

Speaking of media with a spiritual message, do you Miailyn or anyone, know anything about a recent film, perhaps The Champion"? I think it was based on a true story about a runner?
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 3:23pm

Hi Betsi,

I haven't heard of it.  But I hear that The Secret and Way of the Peaceful Warrior are out or coming out and are supposed to be good.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.