Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Video clips on UFOs and Extraterrestrial Cover-Ups (Read 6496 times)
Kyo_Kusanagi

Video clips on UFOs and Extraterrestrial Cover-Ups
Jul 12th, 2006 at 11:23am

Watch these video clips on UFOs and Extraterrestrial Cover-Ups :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/main.htm#UFO_videos

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Re: Video clips on UFOs and Extraterrestrial Cover
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 12:10pm

Shocked oh my gosh Kyo .. i've watched it half way and going to carry on watching it tonight.
This plus NDS 2012 link  Shocked

It looks like my posting on Bush's move pales now  Embarrassed My posting was for the American people though .. suddenly i feel sick ..

&&

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 1:24pm

augoeideian wrote on Jul 12th, 2006 at 12:10pm:
suddenly i feel sick ..

Dear Augo, please take care of yourself. Don't let anything (any info, video, etc) upset you till you feel psychologically or physically sick.

As to the subject of the UFOs and Extraterrestrial cover-ups, others such as Alysia and Gordon Phinn can attest to the accuracy of the videos in my link.

Alysia has extensive personal experience and personal contact with people initimately related to these matters, including a family member of president Eisenhower, the US President who in 1954 met up with both the Nordics (the more spiritually evolved aliens who offered to help promote peace and spirituality, and cautioned the US Govt against dealing with the Greys/Grays, ie. the less evolved aliens themselves intruded by darker entities) as well as (separately) with the Greys/Grays (who dangled the carrot of advanced technology to the US Govt), and unfortunately (and under certain pressure) declined the Nordics' offer (as one of the conditions was nuclear disarmanent; to which the US Govt viewed with extreme suspicion), and instead agreed to sign the most ill-advised Treaty (on behalf of mankind, no less!) with the less evolved, manipulative and deceitful Greys/Grays. The disastrous consequences of this treaty continunes today...

(Alysia also mentioned that) Gordon Phinn, who no longer visits the Afterlife Knowledge Forums, had once shared that during an astral projection, he once came across an "alien base" on the far side of the moon. Two of the videos in my link confirm this, and to be even more precise, the videos reveal that the bases are actually US-Govt / Alien co-bases. In other words, not only is the US-Govt aware, they're in on it. What's even more startling, is that they reveal such bases not only exist on the moon, but also on... (watch the videos to find out for yourself!)

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 2:26pm

Did you know...

At one point of time, President Kennedy uncovered the USGovt-Extraterrestrial coverup (yup, not all presidents of the United States are automatically in on this), and because his conscience felt strongly about this, he insisted that he was going to let the American public know the truth. 'They' could not allow this to happen...

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 2:56pm

On President Kennedy's assasination :

Quote:
"They killed president Kennedy; for those of you haven't seen the tape recording, I will show you, on the tape, who shot the president and why. Between '70 and '73, in Operation Majority it stated verbatim that President Kennedy ordered MJ-12 to cease the importation and sale of drugs to the American people, that he ordered them to implement a plan to reveal the presence of aliens to the American people within the following year. His assassination was ordered by the policy committee of the Vilderbergers. MJ-12 implemented the plan and carried it out in Dallas. It involved agents of the CIA, Division-5 of the FBI, the Secret Service, and the office of Naval Intelligence. President Kennedy was killed by the driver of his car, his name was William Greer, he used a recoil-less, electrically operated, gas-powered assassination pistol that was specially built by the CIA to assassinate people at close range. It fired an explosive pellet which injected a large amount of shellfish poison into the brain, an that is why, in the documents, it stated that President Kennedy's brain was removed. If you've studied the case, you will find that indeed his brain disappeared. The reason for that is so that they would not find the particles of the exploding pellet or the shellfish poison in his brain which would have proved conclusively that Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT the assassin. In fact, Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a shot, he was the patsy."

-----------------------------------------

On President Eisenhower's 1954 meeting with the Nordic ETs and signing a ill-advised treaty with the Grey/Gray ETs :
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=eisenhower+nordic+grey+gray+treaty+1954&met...

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 2:56am

i am a bit speechless .. so much for my early retirement lol.
No, it really does not surprise me and in fact is all making sense ... i thought though it would not happen so soon .. but then what exactly is going to happen? and it is hardly new news hey going on before i was born.  Alysia ... im speechless lol .. i tend to be naive, very much so in SA we pretty cut off and our society is like a kindergarten.  I'm going to absorb your posting a bit more Kyo but for now i'd like to say ..

My posting (on independence day) is for the American people.  People not politics.

and Juditha, Juditha ...

The night (07/06) i had posted the above post, you (in thought) came to me in a dream.  In my dream you showed me what you had written and i read it as clear as anything:

The way of America is not of our way.

You wrote this almost as if it was a posting here .. please confirm if you had sent this to me, or maybe it was my 'sub-conscious'  Cry

&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 4:50pm

Kyo, thanks for posting these links. I feel it's very important for the general public to know about our space brothers.  After all, they are us and we are them.  Shocked

And when Gordon saw the base on the dark side of the moon, I was with him. In fact I suggested that we go to the moon and then to the dark side. I'll never forget that huge base and all the UFO's in space that can't be seen from the light side.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 2:20am

Dear Mairlyn my esteemed colleague,

That must have been quite a remarkable (projection) trip! Seeing so many lighted crafts and all. I bet you would liked to have taken a photo (of yourselves with the crafts in the background) back to Earth... the photo would have made a nice tabletop piece!  Cheesy

Yes, in the name of our love for humanity, for our galatic brothers, for all our loved ones and for ALL beings in ALL the Cosmos, we (you, me, and everyone with the common heart and goal) will perservere relentlessly in our service of sharing awareness, understanding and education of these (spiritual, multidimensional, consciential and evolutiological) matters with all of humanity. Indeed humanity is so important (though often much of humanity does not cherish itself very well), and can do so to contribute to the rest of the galaxy, in the future.

We look forward to that day, and till then, will continue our task and service.

Oh, here's Hilarion on "The Extraterrestrial Seeding of the Earth, of Humanity, the Plants and the Animals" :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/Hilarion/Interview_with_Hilarion/...

Love Wink
Kyo

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 3:07am

Phew that's interesting Marilyn

&&

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 9:52am

Bill Clinton isnt a 'baddy' though i don't think.  He's in SA at the moment do a huge amount for Aids orphans .. thank you Mr Clinton.  And he was the first leader to invite Mandela to America .. he even gave Mandela the key to New York.   

What do you think ..

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.