Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Different type of book forum question (Read 21438 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Different type of book forum question
Reply #15 - Jun 30th, 2006 at 2:21am

Hi all. thanks for the long story Vicki I got into it also. Rick, my mother called out my name also and she's still in physical, but I was just drifting to sleep, not at the computer. I think when someone is wondering strongly about another person, you can have little antannae in the head picks up the signal. I knew my mom's voice and the spiritualists call this clairaudience where you can hear them.
I think a lot of us from time to time hear our name called. most times I don't know who it is, but this time I knew it was my mother as she can get a real sharp edge to her voice; made me jump a few feet out of bed, lol. she had a definite message. wanted me to know she was cool about the troubles we'd had and was ok with moving back to calif. I told her she was doing good to send me her wave length this way, said I didn't know she was so talented! saw a smile on her face in my mind. I didn't get this in verbal, but sometimes a tone of voice says a lot also, and you have a knowing communication is taking place without the sentence structure, with just a tone and a visual of a smile. good enough. we can get better at this! I still want to give up the telephone someday! Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Re: Different type of book forum question
Reply #16 - Jun 30th, 2006 at 7:44pm

Yep Me too! Why do we need it?

lots of things happen, just poking more holes in the old belef system!

One day I will totally acknowledge that this world truly is an ILLUSION!!

Thanks Alysia for being there for me. I do appreciate it much...wanted you to know.
You too Vicky...and Romain. Thanks

Love, Ricardo
Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.