Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Revised Posting Guidelines & Banning Policy (Read 25113 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Revised Posting Guidelines & Banning Policy
Jun 12th, 2006 at 10:19am

To All,

With the upgrade to our forum software, BIG THANKS to Allan, I have also revised the Posting Guidelines, adding new Rules, and a new Banning Policy for the forums.  These revisions have been written to make the Conversation Board more like the pleasant, safe place for visitors share their questions, ideas and experiences that it was originally intended to be.   The new Guidelines, Rules and Banning Policy are copied below for your review.

The "POSTING GUIDELINES & RULES" section defines what are considered to be violations that will lead to banning.

The "BANNING POLICY" section defines the graduated steps of action that will be taken in response to violations of the rules.  In the past banning was viewed as a "forever or nothing" thing that, frankly, led to too little enforcement of the rules, and lots of trash in the streets of our community.  My fault, my apology.  The new graduated response approach is intended to give the Administration tools to keep the streets of our community clean.  

The "PEER MODERATOR SYSTEM" section points out that you, the users of these forums, are an integral part of the enforcement of the rules of this electronic community.  If you don't like having the streets of your community littered with trash, please use this system to help the Administrators find it, clean it up, and deal with the litterbugs.

Bruce

WEBSITE POSTING GUIDELINES

By posting on the forums on this website you agree to abide by the Posting Rules & Guidelines and be bound by the Banning Policy herein disclosed, and to any future revisions to them, and you understand that violations may lead to revocation of your posting privileges without warning or explanation.

These Website Posting Guidelines are subject to change.  The only notification of such changes will be by posting of the revised Guidelines on the forum.  (Last updated:  June 11, 2006)

REGISTRATION DETAILS:
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your screen name, username/nickname. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account, username or nickname to post messages.  Using another member’s account, screen name, username or nickname  may lead to immediate and permanent banning without notification or warning.

After you register and log in you can fill out a detailed profile. Any information deemed inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.  Any image files you use in your profile must be kept small as large file sizes slow down the system for some members  Maximum allowable image file size: 5K.  Files deemed to be too large may be removed without notification or warning.

POSTING GUIDELINES & RULES:
Stay on topic, off topic posts will be removed or moved to the Off Topic Forum without warning or notification.

Use a consistent screen name/nickname

It is a violation subject to banning to post any message that is:
   Profane; vulgar; or obscene
   Bullying; threatening; abusive; or harassing
   Demeaning; mocking; defamatory; libelous; or hateful
   An attack upon the beliefs of individuals or groups
   A personal attack on another member or public figure
   Racially or ethnically objectionable
   Spamming; a chain letter; or a copyright infringement
   Advertisement or solicitation for products and/or services
   Private information (postal addresses, phone #'s, etc.)
   Re-transmission of messages, to or from this board
   Proselytizing
   That may be construed as invasive of another's privacy
   Otherwise in violation of ANY law

The Staff assumes no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the content of any posted messages or material.  We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. Posted messages express only the views of the posting author.

The Staff has sole discretion to move or remove any messages deemed inappropriate without warning or explanation.

PEER MODERATOR SYSTEM.
To further our goal of keeping these forums pleasant, safe places to visit and share your experiences and questions the Staff asks for your help in enforcing the Posting Guidelines & Rules.  Please consider using the Peer Moderator system to help us locate suspected violations.  The number of daily posts preclude the possibility that the Staff can read them all and that is where you can help. Click the Peer Moderator link at the bottom of any forum page for more information, or to notify the Staff via email of suspected posting violations.

BANNING POLICY:  
Violation of these posting guidelines will lead to revocation of your posting privileges (banning).   The duration of the ban depends on the severity of the violation and the number of previous bans.  If your ban is not lifted on schedule you must email a reinstatement request to the Staff at  peermoderator@comcast.net

First and/or minor violation: 7-day ban
  Second and/or moderate violation:  15-day ban
  Third and/or serious violation: 30-day ban
  Fourth or more violations: 3-month ban
  Posting while banned:  permanent ban

Your IP address is recorded each time you post should banning or contacting your ISP become necessary.  The Staff reserves the right to reveal any information we have about you in the event of legal action arising from any post by you.

IP Logged

molly

Re: Revised Posting Guidelines & Banning Policy
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 12:47pm

Bruce Moen wrote on Jun 12th, 2006 at 10:19am:
To All,

With the upgrade to our forum software, BIG THANKS to Allan, I have also revised the Posting Guidelines, adding new Rules, and a new Banning Policy for the forums.  These revisions have been written to make the Conversation Board more like the pleasant, safe place for visitors share their questions, ideas and experiences that it was originally intended to be.   The new Guidelines, Rules and Banning Policy are copied below for your review.

The "POSTING GUIDELINES & RULES" section defines what are considered to be violations that will lead to banning.

The "BANNING POLICY" section defines the graduated steps of action that will be taken in response to violations of the rules.  In the past banning was viewed as a "forever or nothing" thing that, frankly, led to too little enforcement of the rules, and lots of trash in the streets of our community.  My fault, my apology.  The new graduated response approach is intended to give the Administration tools to keep the streets of our community clean.  

The "PEER MODERATOR SYSTEM" section points out that you, the users of these forums, are an integral part of the enforcement of the rules of this electronic community.  If you don't like having the streets of your community littered with trash, please use this system to help the Administrators find it, clean it up, and deal with the litterbugs.

Bruce

WEBSITE POSTING GUIDELINES

By posting on the forums on this website you agree to abide by the Posting Rules & Guidelines and be bound by the Banning Policy herein disclosed, and to any future revisions to them, and you understand that violations may lead to revocation of your posting privileges without warning or explanation.

These Website Posting Guidelines are subject to change.  The only notification of such changes will be by posting of the revised Guidelines on the forum.  (Last updated:  June 11, 2006)

REGISTRATION DETAILS:
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your screen name, username/nickname. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account, username or nickname to post messages.  Using another member’s account, screen name, username or nickname  may lead to immediate and permanent banning without notification or warning.

After you register and log in you can fill out a detailed profile. Any information deemed inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.  Any image files you use in your profile must be kept small as large file sizes slow down the system for some members  Maximum allowable image file size: 5K.  Files deemed to be too large may be removed without notification or warning.

POSTING GUIDELINES & RULES:
Stay on topic, off topic posts will be removed or moved to the Off Topic Forum without warning or notification.

Use a consistent screen name/nickname

It is a violation subject to banning to post any message that is:
   Profane; vulgar; or obscene
   Bullying; threatening; abusive; or harassing
   Demeaning; mocking; defamatory; libelous; or hateful
   An attack upon the beliefs of individuals or groups
   A personal attack on another member or public figure
   Racially or ethnically objectionable
   Spamming; a chain letter; or a copyright infringement
   Advertisement or solicitation for products and/or services
   Private information (postal addresses, phone #'s, etc.)
   Re-transmission of messages, to or from this board
   Proselytizing
   That may be construed as invasive of another's privacy
   Otherwise in violation of ANY law

The Staff assumes no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the content of any posted messages or material.  We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. Posted messages express only the views of the posting author.

The Staff has sole discretion to move or remove any messages deemed inappropriate without warning or explanation.

PEER MODERATOR SYSTEM.
To further our goal of keeping these forums pleasant, safe places to visit and share your experiences and questions the Staff asks for your help in enforcing the Posting Guidelines & Rules.  Please consider using the Peer Moderator system to help us locate suspected violations.  The number of daily posts preclude the possibility that the Staff can read them all and that is where you can help. Click the Peer Moderator link at the bottom of any forum page for more information, or to notify the Staff via email of suspected posting violations.

BANNING POLICY:  
Violation of these posting guidelines will lead to revocation of your posting privileges (banning).   The duration of the ban depends on the severity of the violation and the number of previous bans.  If your ban is not lifted on schedule you must email a reinstatement request to the Staff at  peermoderator@comcast.net

First and/or minor violation: 7-day ban
  Second and/or moderate violation:  15-day ban
  Third and/or serious violation: 30-day ban
  Fourth or more violations: 3-month ban
  Posting while banned:  permanent ban

Your IP address is recorded each time you post should banning or contacting your ISP become necessary.  The Staff reserves the right to reveal any information we have about you in the event of legal action arising from any post by you.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 2:22pm

very nice updates Bruce and Allen. I am thrilled to my liver with more guidelines even though I wished we didn't need guidelines, we surely could have something great going on here if we have them and helps us stay on track.
and its all new here!  hey, nice smily in the bathtub. check it out guys..trying to think of a great post where I can use it Undecided

hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 3:23pm

Thank you Bruce and Allan for this beautiful new look and the new posting guidelines. I sincerely hope that everyone will abide by these new guidelines. You are doing a great service in having this website and conversation board and all should respect it.

Love, Mairlyn  Smiley

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Grant M

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Victoria B.C Canada
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 10:50pm

yahoo !

I have been gone for months and just checked in today.

Haven't been around for a while because of business in my life  and also I was getting tired of the holier-than-thou atitudes roaming around here. I like the new digs and the new guidelines.

Heck Lynn has strong (and loving) guidelines at her place so why not here.

I initially liked the fact that there were no rules here to begin with but some of our fellow earthly passengers do not respect others and that's a big one for me is to be respectful of others even if I don't understand or believe their experiences.

Anyways enuf said again thank you bruce for providing this website for us and thanks for your books. I now don't feel like a fringe freak with all my crazy experiences.

Grant

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 12:51pm

Good to see you back Grant. Just wanted to say hi. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Grant M

Victoria B.C Canada
Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 3:57pm

thanks for the friendly hello Mair

Grant Cheesy

IP Logged

Peter G

Reply #7 - Sep 28th, 2006 at 5:25am

Dear Mr. Moen!

My name is Peter Gall. I´m a computer scientist, living in Vienna, Austria (no, there´re

definetly no kangaroos in Austria. Austria´s famous for Mozart, Wiener Schnitzel,

Sachertorte, the Heurigen and, ah yes, skiing. We win almost all of the skiing championships

- sorry).

Unfortunaltely I don´t know an email adress of you, therefore I post my request here. Sorry

in advance for any inconvenience I caused.

I recently bought all CDs of Gateway Experience and I´m practicing.

I´ve read all of your books, too - except the second one, which seems to be currently not

available.

I´m so impressed by your books, especially "Voyage to Curiosity´s Father" that I´d like your

permission to tanslate "Voyage to Curiosity´s Father" into german.

I´d very much appreciate your letting me know of your approval or rejection.

Sincerely yours

Prof. Peter Gall

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2006 at 2:02pm

Hello Peter..here are two email addresses for Bruce. please try them both.
bamoen@msn.com   or bamoen@comcast.net

alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 27th, 2007 at 5:48am

This forum has turned out to a be wonderful place.  At first, I was worried that it was decaying into petty arguements, but looking more closely, I found I was wrong.  The troubled ones who come here have a wonderful opportunity to gain helpful insight so I have grown very tollerant of their rants.  In fact, they do not upset me anymore.

I've missed you Bruce and we would love for you visit us more often.  I've been playing with the imagination to cure my nostalgia.

Keep up the good work, Bruce.  I've many a tale to tell.

Steve_Σd

P.S.  The rules are quite self enforcing for me.  It would pain myself if I were to interfeer in the forum so they are quite natural for me.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #10 - Jan 27th, 2007 at 7:07am

Dear Bruce and Allan

Thank you for providing the space in which to post Edgar Cayce's interpretation of The Revelation.
It is greatly appreciated.  It was a bit of a flood in the volume but I sincerely trust it will further our understanding as people in this great Universe.

Best regards
Caryn.

&&

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #11 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 7:18pm

Bruce...
I seriously believe you need some full time Moderators in the top forums.
You are not around enough to handle it all.

You have two wonderful moderators now in the lower ones.
Why not just give them 'Mod Powers' for all of the board?

Anyways...that is what I think.

Stephen/Dood

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #12 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 11:07pm

glad the reviews are so relaxed.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 12:16pm

Hi Bruce,

About Registered member Carl

I put this post here because I would like you to take urgent note of it because you have a very unpleasant person registered on your forum that might lead to some members unsubscribing including me, who will not tolerate his hateful insults much longer

"I DID NOT CHERIE PICK HIS POSTS, JUST COPIED THEM IN SEQUENCE UNTIL I COULD NOT STOMACH ANY MORE OF HIS VILE RANTS"

THEY BEGIN BELOW

Wow!..Unfortunately, I wont be participating in your new workshop program...But, I wish you every success! I just hope that you'll not financially charge this new program-revelation-workshop, of yours, that is out of the financial reach of most members and lurkers here...Blessings and Love in Christ..Carl   

----------------------------------------------------------

Matthew. "Bruce invented the imagination method to try to make contact with deceased people.  He never said it works all the time or that he recommends us to use it frequently.  It is not a method to live by."...'Bruce Invented the imagination method!!??' Your words above, Matthew. If it makes money, why not!? Blessings and Love in Christ  Carl

Doc or Matthew. I know you and others here treat me like some sort of a pariah...But that is to be expected from people who put other people on a pedestal, and "worship" them like visionary seers. These are your words, quote; as Bruce stated, "if you liked shoes, you could have a whole warehouse full of them, manifest just by thinking of it.  Or you could converse with great sages or explore the akashic databases to absorb reams of knowledge." Quoting Bruce Moen.   

So how come Bruce Moen, or anybody else here that uses his "imagination system", will never publish anything about future events or wondrous words of wisdom from ancient sages, if they have access to these higher dimensional places? And if you wondering?

The Akashic libraries in the afterlife dimensions contain everything from the past to the ever changing present-future!

And that also includes our physical future lives if/when we wish to reincarnate again. So all of you that paid your hard earned dollars for a system of afterlife communication and exploration, let us know something in advance that is going to happen in the future via the akashic records, however small? All you have to do is to "imagine" it!?   
Carl. Blessings and Love in Christ   

PS. Sorry to off topic, Matthew, but I'm sure when you pass over, you'll be met and given your white shining robes by exalted masters, then taken to the huge translucent marbled Greek temple, where you'll be given the secrets of the universe, much like most of the disillusioned crew here. Accept Christ before negative forces explodes your self-centered ego, and you end up in one of their lower realms.   

How lost you are, Recoverer! Mary Baker Eddy, through her 'Cult', Christian Science, renounces 'reincarnation' through her contact with the Wicklands!? In their book 'Thirty Years Among The Dead!' Free read, google it up. It was not Mary Baker Eddy who was in contact with the Wicklands, but negative and demonic impersonators! Is this too hard to believe? Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl

I just wondered why Don's "melodramatic music box revelation", which has been previously seen in so many "fictional episodes in many books, TV series, and movies, mostly TV movies." added here? ..Why not have the author-person of this above 'revelation', log on here and verify it?!

You know, and I know, this is not going to happen!!!..Quote from you: " In fact, Jim's ADC ignited a fresh spiritual quest that lifted him out of his depression and cynicism resulting from his son's suicide.   

-------------------------------------------------------------

Is your past girlfriends suicide, a mental and emotional unresolved(sub-conscious)catalyst for these above posts of yours? ...I'm sorry, and much apologies..Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl   

--------------------------------------------   

And Don! Usually, we have a spinning ballerina on a glass surface, with classical music playing in its chimed-pianola type inner workings...This 'scenario' has been written in many emotional fictional books and movies..At least, try to be original next time! Blessings and Love in Christ. Carl   

Don. This is one of the most, usually, 'dramatized', and typical episodes in which Christian, self-created, sub-conscious emotional imagery people, in which the originator seeks Love and Compassion for their dysfunctional and abusive childhood and teenage hurt...Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl

Matthew. "Bruce invented the imagination method to try to make contact with deceased people.  He never said it works all the time or that he recommends us to use it frequently.  It is not a method to live by."...'Bruce Invented the imagination method!!??' Your words above, Matthew. If it makes money, why not!? Blessings and Love in Christ  Carl

So this is just "Game Play" here? Where adherents to the published works of New Age authors reigns supreme!..I don't think you even know yourself!? Maybe you should join multiple cults to broaden your spiritual horizons. Blessings and Love in Christ. Carl

Well, This is the usual typical response from Americans, that is USA groupie-clones of New Age book authors!..So where is Fred according to your "imagination system"? No doubt you'll be able to tell us all members and lurkers here, who don't nearly always post, which is about 98% of the members here, maybe more?..After all. Alll you have to do is to use your Moen "Imaginative" sub-conscious mind to locate him in "Never-Never Land!?" ...Blessings and Love in Christ. Accept the Lord before you'll end up in one of Ginny's lower Hell States and Slum Cities, she has told us about in her past retrievals and visits. Bless you Ginny! Blessings and Love in Christ. Carl 

Another North American Con-Artist who is well read on others NDE's! All you have to do for people to believe you is to put others near death-experiences, mixed into your NDE, which is nearly always false, but they will believe you because they have previous written 'NDE's', so called verifications from other NDE liars in your posts. Prove It!? Carl..Blessings and Love In Christ.

It seems both author's account of the Afterlife contradict each other in major spiritual points. Betty Eadie is the most prolific author of an NDE book. Her book, 'Embraced by the Light', had sold over US$20 million in the English language, and US$25 million, translated in all other languages.

That makes her at least a millionaire from the sales of her book, assuming that the US$1.50 cents, she receives from each book sold-royalties. Perhaps, Bruce Moen, can enlighten us as to how much $royalty he receives from each of his books sold.

But, this post is not about royalties from book sales, but about the contradictions that each of the above authors write in their respected books about  Afterlife conditions. So who is telling the truth, and who is lying? I add a website-forum who I'm a member of, but I rarely post there. Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl   http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,235012

OK, Johnathon Seagull. I must be lying! Anybody else out there remember Rondele accusing me of having Black Energy around my Hands? Typical responses from Guru worship! Blessings and Love in Christ...Carl

Justin. Quote: "Since he doesn't ever actively partake in the psychic experiments and group stuff here that i've ever seen, i really doubt he said this.  He has passively participated once in allowing Allen to do a remote viewing on him.  Maybe somebody else, who is a female, said this (about the black energy on the hands), but i don't think it was Rondele."

Anybody else "Out There" remember Rondele accusing me of having "Black or Dark energy" around my hands in her/his post. Come on Lurkers, and members, give your memory a tweak!

----------------------------------------------

Justin said, " I have casually wondered at times if Rondele works for the government, particularly more like CIA or NSA or something like that, but even if that is true, i don't think he is here because of that necessarily.  Think he has a personal interest in these topics."

OMG! Did you write the above? Alan, from South Africa, is spelled Alan, not Allen. I don't think you should partake in Peer Moderation of myself and my posts, and also replies! Blessings and Love in Christ. You Too, Always   Carl

DocM and Rondele. Before you organize one of your Afterlife Conversation members lynch mobs against me, like PauliEffect, who contributed more to this forum than you'll ever will, and suffered the consequences of being barred for life; take a look at the evidence of the person you are supporting now above,  and have accused me of being a troll against him in all his recent posts!?

" By their works you will know them." This for you Rondele. Can you tell me what thread and subject heading, when you visualized black energy around my hands?

Have you deleted your/this thread, or is it still visible to us here on Bruce's forum? Tell me!? Blessings and Love in Christ  Carl

This is not being directed at you i see, but at Rondele, as I wish to give you isee my end of post blessings. Ok, R girl. What do you think of this video!?? Enjoy it!.......isee(Justin). Blessings and love  Carl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqsqnRLx5qM

Alan said, " I have only opened one blog and website in an effort how to learn to use the internet."

A downright lie!! I've read many posts from you that you have posted on blogs and websites you created over the last ten years and before which you have now deleted.

I have also read many of your mentally dysfunctional posts that you have posted on other peoples forum/websites and groups.

So lets cut to the chase. Here's another post of yours in a science forum just last month, January 2014. You got no replies! Don't lie and treat me like a fool and idiot! Blessings and Love. Carl

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/81247-a-hypothetical-warning-from-planet-eart...;

Come off it guy's. I've been reading Alan posts on his many blogs and websites, over the last decade, of which most are now defunct-deleted. I've also read many of his posts on other Spirituality Forums.

He suffers from chronic and acute mental illness, and is on industrial strength psychiatric medication. He told us so in his past posts. So how about giving him a break! Blessing and Love, Carl    

---------------------------------------------------

My apologies to you, Justin, for assuming that you were 'isee', who(isee)is now somebody under many other aliases, as you said, and is also a physical female.  Rondele. Are you a male or female in this physical incarnation? Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know. It's really hard to play the truth in your inner world here!? Like most Americans(USA), you'll patronize and pat each other other on the back until you arm breaks! Your posts remind me of when I had my small shop in London in the 1970's. All I had to do was to 'tell' American tourists that I was excited that they were in my shop. In about 80% of the time they bought something!

And. Just about 80% of the time, they said that they "Loved" the British people and country...So, don't give me your "Americanized - Friends", the TV series, with Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc, etc, After-Life Discussion, coffee lounge, phony attitude about me and yourselves!? Do it elsewhere!  If you want to urinate in others pockets, that's fine. Just don't do it in mine!..Why not donate some of your cash to Bruce? Medical Treatment is just so expensive in your country, and ongoing treatment for stroke victims is/or just karma in you minds?..Carl. Love and Blessings in Christ.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #14 - May 5th, 2014 at 4:13pm

Alan,

Thank you for the heads up.

Carl had been warned quite a while ago that his abuse of others "in violation of Posting Guidelines" would result in banning if he didn't play nice with others here.

Alan, I am sorry to say I gave him way too much leeway.  I apologize to all here for that.

Carl has been banned.

I am keeping my eye on a recent post to Judith's  thread on a spirit photo as I suspect it is Carl or a kindred spirit.

Let me know if someone "new" shows up with the same "inability to play nice with others."

Thanks again.

Folks, this is what "Peer Moderated Forum" means.  All members do what they can to help keep this site a pleasant, non-abusive place to share their experiences.  It's my fault it took too long to pull some weeds from the garden.

Bruce
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2014 at 1:16pm by Bruce Moen »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.