Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Death Dream (Read 3383 times)
Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Death Dream
May 6th, 2006 at 10:06am

Hi y'all..haven't been around for a while, life does that to you sometimes.

The other night, I had a "death" dream.
I dreamed someone shot me in the back of the neck, at the base of my head.

I died.  Then came back and they did it again, at my request.

Thing is, it wasn't frightening, was actually quite pleasant..

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Re: Death Dream
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2006 at 3:27pm

That's quite interesting... I know that when my cousin has dreams of someone dying... a few days later someone she knows dies... However, it's not neccessarily the person that she had dreamed about priorly...

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2006 at 1:10am

Hi Shirley,
Do you think your Guide might have been showing you thru these 'enactments' that you have overcome any fear of death you may have had? You were making a game of it and came back from the first time to do it again--whee!  You haven't said whether the other person playing this game with you is someone you know, that you might be working out some relationship with--a previous fear of that person? or a trusted true person you'd know could never hurt you?  Or---?
Seems like you've earned your 'badge of courage!
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #3 - May 7th, 2006 at 3:30pm

As far as I could tell, it wasn't anyone I knew.  I truly don't have a fear of death..haven't for some time.

I also know that death dreams can signify change..and given that the "death shot" was at the base of my head, perhaps a change in the way I think?  Like..a seperation of my "head" and "Heart" thought?

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 7th, 2006 at 7:13pm

just a thought..theres a chakra at the base of the neck, throat chakra where symbolically we communicate from...has anyone around you or here, shut your voice down?
so u come back and say do that again pal, didn't hurt at all! lol. I always read you Shirl, glad you are still around. love, alysia

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #5 - May 7th, 2006 at 8:11pm

Hi Everyone

I too picked up on the throat chakra and wondered what it is that shirley is afraid to say!
do be careful or if you don't pay heed you could end up with permanant damage to your vocal cords.
don't be afraid to speak up and say what you think! Smiley

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #6 - May 14th, 2006 at 7:29pm

Interesting that you both brought this up..earlier, hubby and I were heading up to see the steam train, and he asked where I'd like to eat.

I gave my usual response: "I dunno."

He got a little annoyed with me..told me I should speak up and just say what I wanted...hmmmmm...

Yes, Alysia..I'm still around..and out and about...I sense y'all sometimes.  I need to get more focused, real life seems to take over  Tongue

Had a dream the other night about a sand and pickle mountain in Arkansas..still trying to figure that one out.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.