Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
an extraordinary dream (Read 4693 times)
Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
an extraordinary dream
Apr 16th, 2006 at 4:38am

Hi everyone
I am new, but felt compelled to ask for help
If anyone can help with this dream, I would appreciate it, I was guided to write it down and was made to remember every detail before I awoke. any help would be appreciate. Many thanks Cathy B
16/4/06

I am a reporter on my way to interview an older lady who is a novelist and has recently lost her novelist husband.
It is raining heavily and I am driving a very old car. The car is having trouble on the roads as they are being washed away at the edges, so I nearly miss the turning to her home, which is a mansion on top of the hill.
As I turn into her driveway, I lose control of the car and get it bogged into the collapsing road. I abandon the car and walk up the long drive to the many-storied house.
The house has many people who I don’t see, but am aware of who are studying or reading, and they come and go as they please.
There is a housekeeper/ secretary who shows me in and takes me out to meet the woman I am supposed to interview. She is standing in a wooded area, which is a conservatory and she is quite a well-built and very eccentric woman. She wears an old baggy cardigan and has a chamber pot, which she uses as she hates leaving her garden. She won’t go indoors.
Although I am aware that she is recently widowed, she and her secretary talk to the dead husband as though he still there, and as we drink tea, I notice that the spoon in the cup that she has poured for him is stirring the tea, as if by an invisible hand.
She explains to me that we are only limited by our imagination and that if we believe something to be so, it will manifest. It is then I start to see her dead husband and I am able to join the conversation with him.
She says that there are worlds within worlds and that is similar to having bubbles within bubbles, and each manifestation of thought form becomes another bubble
After a discussion, we are aware that the continued rain is causing the house to start collapsing, and sliding down the hill. An attempt is made at evacuation, but it is found that we are unable to get out of the house.
We all prepare to die as we face the inevitable, but the woman tells us that what we believe shall be so. She has us all go to the top of her house where she says her husband kept the dragons.
When we reach the room we see many collars and leads hanging in rows on the wall, but no dragons. She says that her husband believed in them so they exist, and as she explains this, they start to become visible. She instructs us to each take a dragon and put on a collar and lead. Each dragon is the size of a small dog.
We are instructed to believe that we are in the world of the dragons and that we will be safe from the destruction of the house. As we all start believing her, the dragons all rise together and lift all the humans in the air into safety. We find ourselves in a different bubble of reality and find ourselves floating over a peaceful countryside and coming to rest gently by a “station” where we part company.
I find myself driving in an early model car with the woman and her husband and I realise that we all have a very strong, past life connection through many lifetimes, particularly myself, and the husband who now appears as a much younger man wearing period costume. I am told that we are now in Sweden.
We continued to drive “home”.

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: an extraordinary dream
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 5:34pm

Hi Cathy_B,
in general this is what I experienced on my TMI/Bruce -style mind journeys, which maybe is to some degree identical with the afterlife. What you believe in, it becomes outer reality. What you not believe, you cannot perceive. So, maybe just take it literally as a lesson? Of course, once you accept this rule, then there is some work left to figure out what you believe in, what you want to believe and what not, how to change your belief system and how to detect and manage belief system breakdowns. You got Bruce's (especially the last, practical oriented) book(s)?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 7:52pm

thanks spooky
I have read 4 of Bruce's books and I am waiting to get hold of the other one.
they have certainly opened up my perception to being open to truths I didn't know existed. As a "lightworker" I have found that my gowth is certainly experiencing a very rapid growth spurt.
Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 8:51pm

Hi Cathy! I find this dream looks more like a vision and it is delightful! I will be right back to look closer; I'm so glad you posted this! love, alysia

ok I'm back. I'll take it piece by piece for fun.

quote: I am a reporter on my way to interview an older lady who is a novelist and has recently lost her novelist husband.
_____
in general we are all writing the novel of our life whether we put it down in words or refrain from that and so this interpretation is going to be really a lot of generalities so we all can relate together. and you are the reporter right now, reporting to the public forum.
_____

It is raining heavily and I am driving a very old car.
_____
rain is a symbol that happens before new growth occurs and the old car could symbolize your body's age, or your soul age? or it could symbolize that you do not trust your vehicle which delivers you to get your job done, like a belief system can become outdated and not get you there. nonetheless, you do arrive.
_____
The car is having trouble on the roads as they are being washed away at the edges, so I nearly miss the turning to her home, which is a mansion on top of the hill.
______
I don't see this as necessarily negative, because of the naturalness of the rain, the things that man has made, like roads have their ability to wash away.what I see is you, persevering, to arrive and spotting your turn. admirable.
______
As I turn into her driveway, I lose control of the car and get it bogged into the collapsing road. I abandon the car and walk up the long drive to the many-storied house.
______
You are obviously a good reporter, through rain, sleet and snow..it matters not. you must be one pointed person.
_____

The house has many people who I don’t see, but am aware of who are studying or reading, and they come and go as they please.
____
this is beginning to sound like this board now, although I know this board reflects life as it is in the streets.
_____
and has a chamber pot, which she uses as she hates leaving her garden.
______
the garden could be the garden of the soul, the chamber pot means nature takes it's course within the garden, and the body is also like a garden where we grow thoughts on it that can be like weeds or flowers. in a real garden if you don't put a seed down, a weed will grow. she appears comfortable with her body.
______

she and her secretary talk to the dead husband as though he still there, and as we drink tea, I notice that the sthingy in the cup that she has poured for him is stirring the tea, as if by an invisible hand.
_____
this sounds very much like the husband has become the spirit guide. I notice family members will do this alot after they pass on, they will stay and enhance the life of their loved one.
______

She explains to me that we are only limited by our imagination and that if we believe something to be so, it will manifest. It is then I start to see her dead husband and I am able to join the conversation with him.
______
this is true. its dead on, pardon the pun. what you focus your eyes towards is your perception, or, what you see is what you get. focus your eyes in another direction and see something different and you get that also. what you ponder on, you begin to manifest evidence of it.
_______
She says that there are worlds within worlds and that is similar to having bubbles within bubbles, and each manifestation of thought form becomes another bubble
_____
where can I meet this woman? lol.
______

After a discussion, we are aware that the continued rain is causing the house to start collapsing, and sliding down the hill. An attempt is made at evacuation, but it is found that we are unable to get out of the house
_____
we are all more or less expecting that the times we are living in is bringing in major changes, but they are all natural, in that the earth itself does this and we are a part of the earth. so it's not scarey becasue we are doing it as one.
_____

We all prepare to die as we face the inevitable, but the woman tells us that what we believe shall be so.
____
so then if you believe you will be shown what to do and where to go during a natural disaster, then I think what she is saying is your beliefs create your reality again.
_____
She has us all go to the top of her house where she says her husband kept the dragons.
_____
for me this is a symbol of man's animal nature which can be harnessed.
_____
When we reach the room we see many collars and leads hanging in rows on the wall, but no dragons. She says that her husband believed in them so they exist, and as she explains this, they start to become visible. She instructs us to each take a dragon and put on a collar and lead. Each dragon is the size of a small dog.
______
also I have a thesis our dogs carry our negative as well as positive emotions within them...like scapegoats. so I understand what she's trying to show you.
______
We are instructed to believe that we are in the world of the dragons and that we will be safe from the destruction of the house. As we all start believing her, the dragons all rise together and lift all the humans in the air into safety. We find ourselves in a different bubble of reality and find ourselves floating over a peaceful countryside and coming to rest gently by a “station” where we part company.
_____
this is lovely. this is the delightful part.
_____

I find myself driving in an early model car with the woman and her husband and I realise that we all have a very strong, past life connection through many lifetimes, particularly myself, and the husband who now appears as a much younger man wearing period costume. I am told that we are now in Sweden.
____

I too believe that we can live as many lives as desired in any time periods, whether that be simultaneous lives that we can be aware of, or whether we be wrapped up totally in just one life and I also believe that people come together for a reason, even if it's just on a forum, or passing in the street and striking up a conversation, it all has meaning. each journey is just a journey. this is not our home in a completed sense.

thanks again, that was some dream I must say! ...
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2006 at 11:05pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 9:34pm

Yes Cathy B sometimes books can tell you what you're already knowing, but then you know that you have already known it you know Grin ?

Trust in your high speed, it's all possible! One spark can set the world on fire.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #5 - Apr 18th, 2006 at 6:58pm

my thanks to you both for your input,it is certainly helpful to have someone look at it objectively. I must say, that I keep coming back to the dream throughout the day, as it was not a "normal" dream.
I am not sure if I mentioned that I was guided before I awoke to remember it in detail as it was very important. I was not allowed to wake up until I had gone over every part of it, which is why I remember the detail so clearly.
I am going through many changes at the moment with business, and if I apply these principles to that, it also works well.
thanks  again

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - May 1st, 2006 at 5:13am

Quote:
Hi everyoneI am new, but felt compelled to ask for helpIf anyone can help with this dream, I would appreciate it, I was guided to write it down and was made to remember every detail before I awoke.
hi again Cathy. I've been thinking about your dream and decided to be more honest that I really thought the woman in your dream was me, but had some embarrassment around revealing that I related strongly to it. the fact is some strange things have been happening on this board, which are really kind of nice...some board members here and elsewhere have reported seeing me in obe or dreamstate. a psychic friend said I was "easy to find my signature out there." although the symbols will be yours personally to figure out, you frankly had too many hits for me to be able to say it's not me.I dream/obe where if I'm interested in meeting up with someone I do that, and it looks like you are having this ability to not be confined to your waking body state either, so good on ya mate! I believe this was an obe for you and I do believe you were supposed to post it as I benefited specifically and didn't at first want to tell u that I did benefit, so shame on me! again, before I conveniently forget, thank u so much for posting this dream Cathy; I feel only gratitude towards you. I'm going to take the dream apart and tell u what I received from it: images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/affection.gif
_______
I am a reporter on my way to interview an older lady who is a novelist and has recently lost her novelist husband.
_______
I'm writing a book. in the book is a love affair with Dead Preacher, I was told was my past life by a psychic (highly respected) and also by a personal guide through an altered state. its a love affair because it started out that he (DP) and I were on the verge of merging from two people into one person integrated, and so you can get away with calling him my dead husband perfectly. DP was also a writer in his life. He told me recently his name was David C. Jordon and his books can be found. He also told me he was an early Christian. when I first began writing I noticed how stiff and formal my style was, as if from an earlier 1910 era. this style changed as the merge or marriage began to take place. thankfully! as the two different styles were driving me a little nuts! nonetheless I do consider it a love affair as we learn from each other too.
________
It is raining heavily and I am driving a very old car.
_____
I think this symbol is the earth, and politics, religion  and new ways of thinking portending new growth brought by the rain. and are u driving some old time thought system? forgive me if not. could mean only that your ideas are being replaced, as the new comes in to replace the old, we won't need old cars after that.
_______
The car is having trouble on the roads as they are being washed away at the edges, so I nearly miss the turning to her home, which is a mansion on top of the hill.
______
old thoughts won't stay on the road, it gets slippery  and you admitted you are going thru many changes. . the mansion is this board and you parked in my driveway, dream thread is my particular driveway, we are slowly getting the word out that we are going thru a very intense period of growth and change as we head towards 2012 and beyond. this board, my opinion is tops. thus on top of the hill. never been able to find a place quite like this one to grow and learn and express on.
________
_____
we do have 1,000's registered here, many more read than post. and they come and go as they please.
_______
There is a housekeeper/ secretary who shows me in and takes me out to meet the woman I am supposed to interview.
_______
I have more guides around me than just DP as I've asked for help on occassion and I am helped when I need it. I try to share in the book that we all have guides who would like to help us if we ask.
_______
She is standing in a wooded area, which is a conservatory and she is quite a well-built and very eccentric woman.
____
I am a woodsy person. not liking the city. in the city now, but not for long. I garden alot and find public land to do it on. I am eccentric if that means I feel free to be quirky. well, how eccentric is it to be writing a book that your past life was a man who preached religion is now also your present life who is "new" and is an old hippie who preaches against religion? I blow my own eccentric thermometer! also I'm a woman! and the book may be taken as fiction but it's non fiction! ahh, I am well built I must say. I recently lost 15 lbs due to the loss of several belief systems while writing! ha ha! but I look good I must say for being nearly 60.
______
She wears an old baggy cardigan and has a chamber pot, which she uses as she hates leaving her garden. She won’t go indoors.
_________
I'm wearing long skirts and hats. trying to start a new trend!  a recent change from baggy clothes. I went thru a fast program where colon cleansing was initiated by guidance. did u know that we humans can carry as much as 20 lbs of stuff in our colons over years? appalling! thats what I relate your chamber pot to mean..and it's so hard to stay indoors when spring is here!
_______
Although I am aware that she is recently widowed, she and her secretary talk to the dead husband as though he still there, and as we drink tea, I notice that the spoon in the cup that she has poured for him is stirring the tea, as if by an invisible hand.
_______
it is like DP is really here, always stirring my book for me, always so very invisible as in not 3 dimensional appearing. this tea we have we are now sharing tea, as I write to you, I feel very comfortable, like its a tea party. DP lets me speak to him as I will, to be contrary, like an old married couple terribly in love, yet completely free to say whatever we want to one another. he has been a good guide.
______
She explains to me that we are only limited by our imagination and that if we believe something to be so, it will manifest.
_____
all thru the book I am talking about the imagination, about using it..many items have been edited from this book, but the thoughts about the imagination are sprinkled thru out. as reality must first start in the imagination..we must dream before a dream can come true. this part of your obe dream is what convinced me we had spoken out there.
_______
It is then I start to see her dead husband and I am able to join the conversation with him.
____
lol. he only gets to talk when I let him. its my life.
______
_____
DP and I study holographics..where thoughts spring from thoughts, like bubbles exactly! where science merges with religion, where thoughts are things with form if we so please.
______
After a discussion, we are aware that the continued rain is causing the house to start collapsing, and sliding down the hill.
______
hmm. hope we're not heading for another forum crash or maybe u were dreaming of the recent crash on the 23. sounds more likely.
______
An attempt is made at evacuation, but it is found that we are unable to get out of the house.
We all prepare to die as we face the inevitable, but the woman tells us that what we believe shall be so. She has us all go to the top of her house where she says her husband kept the dragons.
_____
I interpret the dragons as subduable animal natures, subduable of the Earth's wild energy, to come under what DP says is to have dominion over the Earth. (his theosophy)
_______
When we reach the room we see many collars and leads hanging in rows on the wall, but no dragons. She says that her husband believed in them so they exist, and as she explains this, they start to become visible. She instructs us to each take a dragon and put on a collar and lead. Each dragon is the size of a small dog.We are instructed to believe that we are in the world of the dragons and that we will be safe from the destruction of the house.
______
yes, some of us were worried about the recent crash of the board. we still are not clear on what happened, but we were safe from destruction as I just knew we were. I waited for the first post, when it didn't come, I posted something silly and then they started rolling in.
______
As we all start believing her, the dragons all rise together and lift all the humans in the air into safety.
____
yes, I felt that we all came together nicely after that, despite not knowing what happened. I feel u r developing precognition ability.
______
We find ourselves in a different bubble of reality and find ourselves floating over a peaceful countryside and coming to rest gently by a “station” where we part company.
________
the board is different, to me anyway, I feel better posting now about whatever I want to..theres some really lovely people to meet out there, and u r one of them!
________
I find myself driving in an early model car
____
I see DP in 1910 England but not certain of this; he writes in the style of 1910.
_____
with the woman and her husband and I realise that we all have a very strong, past life connection through many lifetimes, particularly myself, and the husband
_____
that could be true. I may ask DP about this. He was a missionary. you may very well have affiliation with him.
______
who now appears as a much younger man wearing period costume.
____
yes form does not matter much to DP. he has taken a younger form on many occassions. he says however I would like to imagine he looks is fine with him. its funny to me to see a young bloke when I think of him often as a stiff old codger dunking heads underwater with the baptizing bit.
_______
I am told that we are now in Sweden.
_____
could be we have some parallel lives in sweden, a disc member idea, or oversoul concept. I remember once in a school play of swedish origin I began at once to have the accent without listening to a tape. of course this may just be a sort of talent that I do accents so well. but anything is possible in my mind. and so my dear we do indeed continue to drive home...blessing on your house and all who dwell within as DP would say! I enjoyed our tea so much!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #7 - May 1st, 2006 at 2:31pm

[After a discussion, we are aware that the continued rain is causing the house to start collapsing, and sliding down the hill. An attempt is made at evacuation, but it is found that we are unable to get out of the house.

Catastrophe dream would mean what to you?

I used to have catastrophe dreams 20 years ago and the world didn't change yet, at least not like that; maybe the personal interpretation is useful. It would be nice to wash the old world away sometimes.

Funny when I read that part I thought of the ending of the world in the Narnia Chronicles, in the final book The Last Battle but I'm not sure why; just the mood of the writing. If we have catastrophic changes I'm not so sure I'll so easily say good bye to the past.

But you resurrect everyone nicely; or rather you avoid the resurrection by transcending dying.

Are the dragons cute little angels in disguise?

Wow you have neat dreams.

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #8 - May 1st, 2006 at 6:47pm

I am just off to work, but I am amazed by this feedback. I'ts truly facinating!
also just wanted to tell you quickly about a dream I had 4-6 weeks ago!
I dreamt about a mine collapse, a gold mine. I started scanning the papers and news but heard nothing. In the dream I was at my Mum's which is in an area that used to be a very busy goldmining area.
the mine collapsed next to me and 1 man was killed instantly. Two others were trapped below. As I woke up I felt panic but just sent loving energy "out there" in the hope that this would help.
A week ago today there was a gold mine collapse in Tasmania and 1 man was killed by falling rock, On Sunday night, the two missing men were found alive!
They are still trapped but are now being provided with food and water and clothes.
When I "tuned" in on sunday night, I saw them surrounded by a group of people 15-20 all holding hands and supporting them and around them were many angels/beings of light, so Iknew they were in good hands while awaiting rescue.
It may be another 48 hours before they can get them out but as usual I am amazed that I was given this info before it happened, but unable to do anything to help

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 1st, 2006 at 10:55pm

Hi Cathy, yes u can call it precognition. I've been working with it about 5 years about every few months or so I'll get something only pertinent to my life. yours is more a global type. thats ok, it blows your mind I know. some things we can't do anything about unless more of can "see it coming." some people predicted 9/11 but couldn't stop it. so u can consider u are developing a receptive state. like a radio set, you know? like antannae in the mind.
the next phase that comes is trying to figure out how to utilize it for a benefit to you or another when a problem crops up that needs solving..to send out little antannae and pick up the signals already there!

best wishes dear, more people will be doing this soon, so we won't feel so well, different to the skeptics.

I call these things the shift in consciousness so that I can the more easily ride with it. love, alysia Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.