Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Black cats (Read 2902 times)
deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Black cats
Apr 13th, 2006 at 5:22pm

I had this dream i was holding two big black cats and i had another black cat running around me on the floor is this an unlucky dream of some sort ,somebody told me it is a bad omen ,that worried me a bit  what does this dream mean ?help deanna

deanna

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: Black cats
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2006 at 6:27pm

Hi Deanna,
I had happened many things which I thought of "Now, is this a bad omen?" but nothing bad happened. So, I wouldn't think of that in the first place.
You can try to remember what was the atmosphere in the dream? What was your general feeling? What was your feeling about the cats? Is the feeling different of the cats with you and the cat running around? Had you something in mind then what you're going to do or supposed to do during this dream?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2006 at 7:35pm

Dear Deanna,

Do you think of cats as pets, foremost? Could this dream be about pet issues, that you have your hands full with, and more surrounding you? Like Spooky says, what was your general feeling? And also, what are your feelings about these particular dream cats? Do you feel the same about each, or is each different? Black, to me (if it were my dream) could indicate something solid, strong, or a general idea, rather than showing lots of detail. But I also have a big black cat as a pet, and I think of her as a big warm fuzzy, like a velvet pillow...so would consider that too in my case.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2006 at 8:45pm

My recent PE trip just comes on my mind (see the PE section), and there was a person with three coins, I thought this person could have flipped them just before, because it was made clear to me that it was a 2:1 situation, meaning two coins were with the same side up, and one with the different. The latter then glowed and turned into the middle of a concentric water-wave formation. Don't know if this relates somehow to the cat dream or what it means exactly.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

deanna

Reply #4 - Apr 14th, 2006 at 1:53pm

In my dream i was feeling anxious aND AFRAID THE CAT WHAT WAS RUNNING AROUND ME WAS A SCRUFFY BLACK CAT AND THE TWO I WAS HOLDING HAD LOVELY CLEAN BLACK SHINY COATS AND I DIDNT WANT TO KNOW THE SCRUFFY CAT I ONLY WANTED THE CLEAN CATS I LOVE CATS IN REAL LIFE I HAVENT GOT A CAT MY HUSBAND WONT LET ME HAVE ONE HE DOSENT LIKE THEM HE THINKS THEY ARE WITCHES IN DISQUISE  DEANNA

deanna

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2006 at 5:39pm

Hello Deanna they lived with witches but they are lovely ,all cats are its a shame you cant have a cat. Love you juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.