Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Meeting with dead in a dream (Read 2406 times)
slslsl

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Rauma, Finland
Meeting with dead in a dream
Mar 30th, 2006 at 7:55am

What are your personal views about meeting a dead man in a dream? Reason why I ask this is that I recently (actually on sunday night) had a dream about a guy, a 'work partner', who had died few weeks earlier.

The dream was kinda disordered and hazy, and I don't remember much of it, just the outlines.

In a dream this guy was quite angry and just said something like "So this is my requiem, huh?" Then he went away. I haven't dreamt of him or any dead person before or after.

I thought about it and came to a conclusion that it was him and not my subconscious. So I prayed for him as he asked (not straight but what else would a rant about bad requiem mean?)..

I just wanted to share this and ask do you people believe that dead souls in dream are real or not?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Meeting with dead in a dream
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2006 at 10:37am

Greetings sissi,
Firstly, I don't think you'll get only one type of response to your question-- because there is no 'you people' here.  To me it seems that very few of us have read Moen's books and everyone who has mentionned their background seems to differ from everyone else. We are simply people seeking answers and sharing experiences, just as you have just done.

Read other dream responses here and you'll find that no one can really interpret a dream. It's what it seems to you. For ex.: What feelings about this fellow did you have after his death? What does 'requiem' mean to you? (Mass? Music?) How did he act before his passing; did he feel dishonored at work or left out?

Thank you for sharing your dream.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2006 at 10:42am

slslsl,
I apologize for misreading your name. I need to get my glasses checked or a new computer screen.
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

slslsl

Rauma, Finland
Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2006 at 10:56am

Actually I didn't know him very well, but I was of course upset due to his passing because he was so young and leaving a young child behind. But I didn't grief or anything because he was almost stranger to me - we just talked few times, that's it. And I haven't even dreamt about dead relatives or other important people that have passed away.

And about requiem, that's even stranger. Because I don't think I even knew what that word meant... After he said it, I checked out in a dictionary and thought that I didn't knew. Maybe I have heard it before, maybe I haven't. I think I haven't, because the information sounded new to me.

I came to a conclusion that I had to pray for him in order to get him find the Light. I have seldom prayed for anything or anybody before because I'm not very religious. But for some reason I (or atleast I think that) believe it was real.

My mother has talked a couple of times with her grandma after she died, in a dream. She said that grandma was also a bit angry first time she dreamt about her, but after that she was calm.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.