Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreaming of famous people. (Read 3103 times)
SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Dreaming of famous people.
Apr 1st, 2006 at 6:18am

At first this might appear simple to explain but it might not be. Well at least I wouldn't post it here if I thought it was.
For a few years now I have been dreaming of a particular singer. I will not say who because I find this irrelevant.
It would make sense if I, or someone close to me,  was a fan but that's not the case.
I don't think about her, and she will pop into my dreams regardless of whether I have seen/hear of her during the day.
The dreams are quite strange and she never appears as a celebrity but just as someone in my dream.
The last time I dreamt of her we were in a river.
She was unconscious, or sleeping with just her face out of the water. We were alone and I was watching her.
Have anyone had anything similar happen to them?
Any theories of why this could be happening to me?

Peace.

SC.

I LOST MY HEART. I BURIED IT TOO DEEP UNDER THE IRON SEA. - KEANE&&------------------------------------------------------------&&LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS - JOHN LENNON

IP Logged

SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Re: Dreaming of famous people.
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2006 at 7:49pm

Alright then, I'll take that as a "No".....

Peace.

SC.

I LOST MY HEART. I BURIED IT TOO DEEP UNDER THE IRON SEA. - KEANE&&------------------------------------------------------------&&LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS - JOHN LENNON

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2006 at 8:45pm

Hi SC,

I would say that most likely this singer and you have a connection, possibly a past life, and that's why she pops into your dreams. There could be other reasons too that I can't think of now. But there is definitely a reason for her popping up in your dreams. Now it's up to you to try to figure out why, if not past life.

All people in our dreams are usually an aspect of ourselves also.

There is another possibility. She could represent your Twin Ray, the being that you were a part of when you were first created.

Maitreya is my Twin Ray. He has been popping up in my dreams as Jon Bon Jovi. There is always a profound sense of LOVE when I have these dreams. 

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2006 at 9:48am

Thank you for your reply Mairlyn. That was really interesting and specially helpful as I think you have just made me realize the meaning.
You said " All people in our dreams are usually an aspect of ourselves also.". And that could be so true, I'll tell you why.
I have always wanted to be a singer myself. My mother tells me I used to surprise everyone as a very young child. When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up my answer was always "a singer". My grandmother once took me to a radio program as a child and I won a couple of Karaoke competitions as a teen. But as a busy working mum of one that dream is on hold now until who knows when... maybe forever....
That could very well explain the dream in which I am alone in this river with the sleeping/unconscious singer.
Thanks again Mairlyn.

Peace.

SC.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Apr 3rd, 2006 at 2:49pm

Celebrities have appeared in my dreams many times as symbols. For example, Peter Falk as Columbo has appeared in my dreams as a way of suggesting that I should look at something very thoroughly.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Apr 3rd, 2006 at 9:52pm

SC, very cool. So you are an unfulfilled singer. Maybe you should start thinking of how you 'could' accomplish this. Wink

Albert, I love that. Peter Falk as Columbo. It's great that you figured out why he's appeared in your dreams. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.