Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Next PE March 11th ? (Read 35635 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: Next PE March 11th ?
Reply #45 - Mar 18th, 2006 at 11:15am

Hi Guys,

I can’t imagine a finer group of folks to meet with than those I visit with out there. Alysia- Yes, indeed we are friends and I wonder how many times before.  I like the way you think and express yourself, never met anyone else this time around that I resonated with so much.  You help me daily to deal with what I’ve created to learn from and I could live off what you have expressed so far as a validation of my own thoughts even if you never wrote another word.  You’ve provided perspective and it’s a valuable thing in both my interactions with others and my physical body.  Thanks!  Clarifying and being able to distinguish the real from the not real is a constant challenge in addition to being reminded that it’s all merely a movie enables me to value having friends to meet “out there” on our Saturday night soirées.  Got a kick out of the Clotted/Devonshire cream thing. Defiantly want to meet over this again-maybe at your café in the sky. Also, I wanted to mention that I wore, or intended to wear, a special outfit just for this occasion this last PE and was curious to see if you or anyone else picked up on it? 

Don’t remember a dang think yet I feel ENRICHED!.

See you all soon.

Love, Jean Kiss 

Boy-the pc's so slow this morning-wonder what's going on ???  So glad to have the back up of the PE's to meet with others. Would hate to have only the physical world to connect. Dabbling in the meetings at the crystal is so freeing and fear reducing-I feel lighter already. J Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #46 - Mar 18th, 2006 at 7:49pm

no Jean I didn't notice clothing, but are you a conservative dresser? that may be the reason. I did notice body language though. you seem the sort of person who stands close to others..even liking to put your face close to theirs..I was quite at home with this behavior even though there was a time when I got nervous if people put their face too close to mine...well, those days are over. oh, and we sat at a table, but you preferred standing so that was over fast. theres a lot going on at the crystal, so we were trying, or I was, to see everything. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

westtexascrone
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 2:27pm

Hi Guys and Gals,
Sorry it has taken so long for me to check in on the March 11th PE.  It has been an interesting time with lots to process.  Thanks to any of you who have sent healing energy my way.  Although I have not yet been able to consciously recall being at the last two PE's I really believe that I have been there.  When I last posted I was leaving to go to Austin, TX for a visit.  While in Austin I visited Whole Foods, the Whole Life Book Store, and a small store that has crystals, other semi-precious stones and magnets.  I went looking for something to help me with one of the health situations that I have been dealing with.  A woman who has been working with the healing properties of stones recommended garnet and smokey quartz.  We made a bracelet for me to wear and then I bought two other pieces of garnet, which I put in my pillow.  I bought a pound of magnets, as I was very attracted to them for some reason.  (Later as I reflected on why I was so attracted to the magnets I realized that I must have been at the Feb 26th PE and was attracted to the magnets because of the magnetic energy of the ECC )  I now believe that I was also at the March 11th PE even if I do not remember it yet.  I am also working with a Physical Therapist who does energy work, I went to a Metaphysical Fair (for the first time in five or six years) and did a process there, plus I made contact with several others whom are working in areas where an exchange of energies will be beneficial.  I am feeling so very much better.  It felt like I have been gone for quite a while and I am back.  I look forward to participating with all of you in the PE’s and the shared dream segment of this group.   If what I am experiencing is any indication of the power of the ECC it is almost beyond description.  Thanks to all of you for being here and for all of the great energy that you share.  For several years I have been attempting to develop a better sense of my fairy aspect so I think I will join the next PE in my fairy aspect.  So let me know if you see me there.  I hope to be able to recall all of my out-of-body experiences soon.
Are any of you going to the ECC on a nightly basis?  Is there any reason why we could not visit it every night or at least several times a week?  I guess I lied when I said my posts would be short.  Sorry.  I am just so grateful to be feeling so much better.  The last 11 years have been pretty challenging in terms of my health.  There is still so much I want to do this lifetime and now I think I may really get the chance to do them.  Again thanks of the healing energy.  Westtexascrone (Gerriiana)

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #48 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 3:54pm

hi there WTC fairy flyer. (I was a fairy once!) glad to hear that things are on the improve in every way it sounds.
I think it's a good idea if you want to visit ECC every nite if u wish, as it is helpful to build a place, an image, in the mind to begin to mind travel, or obe travel and if u want to make ECC your place, I'm sure the lovely people there would welcome you!
I used to travel to a seaside cottage I called the retrievers-in-waiting station..lol..we were all sitting around waiting...lol...guides would drop in yelling NEXT! ha ha!
whatever u are doing I'm sure there's no right way or wrong way and I look forward to catching more glimpses of you out there!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #49 - Mar 23rd, 2006 at 3:20pm

Hi dear Soul;

When is you next one..??..I think i'll join and see what happends. Or maybe i should read more on the thread and find out more ..lol
Let me know.
Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #50 - Mar 23rd, 2006 at 6:47pm

Hi Romain...  second week of each month. or 2nd saturday. I'll look for you.
somebody has to make a new thread..hello? somebody? anybody? c'mon Romain, I know you can commit. he he he
I'm relunctant to set myself up as PE thread maker, you see. but I can commit. love, alysia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #51 - Mar 24th, 2006 at 11:51am

Quote:
Hi Romainimages.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/wave2.gif  second week of each month. or 2nd saturday. I'll look for you.
somebody has to make a new thread..hello? somebody? anybody? c'mon Romain, I know you can commit. he he he
I'm relunctant to set myself up as PE thread maker, you see. but I can commit. love, alysia

Alysia, you crack me up today, and it's only 6:30am with my first cup of coffee...oh hell, that's means it tomorrow then..the 25th, will have to read this treat and find out where we meet..lol, , nay i just  tune into your : indent: and will be fine..
Love ya, Romain

Paranoid android;
She doing fine now, thanks for asking, i do believe i put up an update somewhere here, can't find it now  .But she's fine last i heard 1 week ago. The operation went well and no caliastomy done on her, which was the main concern. The cancerous lump was remove with no ill effect, the doctors are still wonder how it happened, because if was attached to the intestine/gall blader ???
Love/healing energies do work.
Take care, romain
PS..forget the mr.!!!! ..lol

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #52 - Mar 25th, 2006 at 9:44am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to sneak in here and say hello since this is where a lot of you seem to be!   Smiley

I just got my new computer up!  Wow, I can't believe how much I was missing before.  I can see all your faces so much clearer now.  I love this thing.

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #53 - Mar 25th, 2006 at 3:29pm

Romain, the second Saturday would be April 8 for the next PE.  I'm happy to see that you'll be joining us.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #54 - Mar 25th, 2006 at 4:37pm

Got it..thanks Mair;
Somehow it thought is was every second sathurday..

Now i'm on the right track..LOL

Romain

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #55 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 12:37pm

Dear WTCrone,

For some reason, I’ve been sending fairy things to my granddaughters for the past year and am wondering where they fit in for us humans. My middle brother was the one who was most into that area and the one who first got me interested. Also, as one Crone to another, or at least one in training, I’m glad you’re doing well-health wise. I’ve been having my challenges too.  Last fall, after leaving an Alternative Health Fair Expo, I started coughing up blood from the throat area, but then it subsided in time for my husband to really get sick. To make a long story short, the healings requested by Alysia at Lynn’s site for me, my sweetie, and my pc really helped.  Meanwhile, I attempt to head to the crystal whenever I remember as a focused place or signal to indicate that I want to travel as I go to sleep. But then, on President’s day, February 20th, I thought I’d start to tackle my husband’s bathroom to get rid of a smell left by his illness the fall before.  What a mistake-but then again, I don’t believe in accidents. So I sat down at the base of his toilet and proceeded to pour Clorox around the rim, by the following Thursday, after leaving work, blood starting gurgling up out of my chest and continued in decreasing amounts for the next two days I had off before it subsided.    

It took me a day or two to remember my earlier cleaning project, remember Clorox mixed with ammonia produces chloramines gas (shades of WW I & Iraq a la S.H.!!!???)   Meanwhile, my son #1 called as I was experiencing the lessened gurgling. I was healing.  I didn’t realize, at the time, how concerned he was till my son #2 called and passed the message that I was to go immediately to the doctor/hospital.  As I talked to son #2, I explained that, that was not really in my value system and as he listed, he really accepted where I was coming from, not that he had the same beliefs, but more like my creditability was high with him and that he believed in me.  WOW!   He also mentioned that after talking with me that he now felt guilty for not doing as he was told, demanding me to go to the hospital, and that he had let down his older brother.  Next I had to let son #1 know that I really appreciated his concern, that I knew he gave his brother the task of saving me out of love, but that I had to use my own beliefs to work with my health.  

So I thought that was the end of it, as I continued to study all things on energy healing and continuing to use the hemi-sync bio body tape.  But then, this past week, as I was getting ready to leave work the gurgling in the chest started again as the blood came to my month and periodically continued till 3am the next morning. The last thing you want, when you’re working with the public, is blood dripping out of your mouth (shades of the vampire).  Throughout all these bleeding episodes, I felt physically healthy, no pain, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound etc. so I wasn’t really hindered in getting what I needed to get done as usual.  But I realized that it was time (guided?) to seek the help of the AMA. If there’s one thing I’ve learned as a crone in training, it’s that I can’t afford to be too inflexible and to listen to the little voice that says, “Consider this, Jean”.

So that morning groomed myself for a possible hospital stay, reviewed with my husband what the ideal situation/need/ outcome would be.  Ideally, I was seeking a chest x-ray and a doctor to read it and possibly prescribe simple remedies to take care of the problem. I also went to my ACIM pick a card box in hopes of picking a message to calm me down. I received: “When I said, “I am with you always,” I meant it literally. I am not absent to anyone in any situation. Because I am always with you, you are the way, the truth and the life
( T.107).  
It was perfect! Instant relief, which continued throughout the morning. So I started on my journey considering the possibility that the problem would result in my death or merely getting my pictured ideal result.  It’s funny as I was considering the problem causing my death, I wasn’t afraid, in fact I felt relief that I would no longer has to experience the stress of my job.  So as I left the house that morning, I knew I was not alone and that I would take it step by step as just another learning experience in this thing called life.  The morning flowed, in by 9am and out by 10:45am with the chest x-ray done and read by a doctor, diagnosis-air bubbles in the lungs, never got his name, and a script for cough medicine, an anti-biotic, an Albuterol inhaler, which I researched that day is the remedy for chloramines poisoning, and an follow up appointment with doctor.  Now remember I haven’t been to a regular doctor in over 20 years.

So what the heck is this all about?  I can’t help but be reminded that our thoughts are powerful especially in the area of dealing with out fears and that just maybe having the support of individuals who are willing to think out of the box regarding, “We are more than our bodies” might help in breaking through to connecting body and spirit in a more efficient way.

Love WCCrone and to all, Jean Kiss

P. S. the scripts seem to be working-no more “Bloody” episodes so far and my lungs feel more normal-but I still don’t know what the future holds for me in this area-but at least it will be interesting, especially since I’m never alone in my earth adventures. Meanwhile back to work Monday with a renewed faith that I can handle what comes up’ even if it’s a bit bloody, Thanks, J  

P.P.S.-looking forward to the next scheduled PE April 8th. J.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #56 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 3:12pm

Hey there Lady! good to hear from you. You said
 It’s funny as I was considering the problem causing my death, I wasn’t afraid, in fact I felt relief that I would no longer has to experience the stress of my job.

(wow. first time I used GLOW feature!)

forgive me Jean, I laughed when I read this above as I surely can relate. have to get together with you and share some stressful job situations stories witcha.

I think you did everything right and u listened to the voice inside. As an ACIM student/teacher, we both know that it tells us to ask for help is a good thing, even the AMA has their miracle stories I'm sure, and somehow we can be lead to just the right doctor if we ask for that too, and if we want to stay in body.

so anyhoo, just wanted to throw in an observation here that I saw a connection between getting rid of the bad smell of illness in the bath by taking on a loved one's illness, literally into your body by overkill of the cleansing process. on some level you fight his illness with tremendous energy because you love him and want him to stay. thats a deep love.
advice from the peanut gallery? hire a housekeeper or put a strong fan in the bath when cleaning and wear a cloth over your mouth! ha! as a former housekeeper I could tell u stories of the problems they have over the year with breathing their chemicals.
I think emotionally releasing our loved ones to their fate or their own path, is possibly the greatest task we can ever undertake. not many of us ever achieve it.

love, and hope to see you at the crystal sometime! alysia

IP Logged

westtexascrone
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 1:24am

Dear Jean,
I hope your health issues will be resolved quickly.  I am affirming radiant health for you as I am for myself.  And I am affirming that each time I think of you my guides and helper will send healing energy to you and will affirm radiant health for both of us.
As for the fairy thing-I was very drawn to fairies as a child and then as I grew up I lost that awareness.  In the last couple of years I have seemed to have a renewed interest in the fairy kingdom.  I started collecting the fairy statues and have a dozen or more that I keep in my bedroom.  Last year in October we found out that one of our adult cats (Athena) had cancer of the tongue and could not eat or drink.  It was a very invasive type so we just could not put her through a lot of painful, invasive treatments and then have to put her to sleep anyway so we put her to sleep although it was an extremely difficult choice for us.  We brought her home and buried her on our property.  We put what we then thought was an Indian medicine wheel over her resting place.  A little over a month later we realized that we had to make a second very, very difficult choice for our other baby.  He was nearly 18 years old and we had been keeping him alive for about five years with medicine and a lot of TLC.  I guess he grieved Athena as much as we did so he lost so much weight (he was down to 8 lbs from 13 lbs) that we realized that it was time for us to let him go also.  These were two of the most difficult decisions that we have had to make in a very long time but with each of them we knew in our hearts that they were best for our babies.  We buried ET along side Athena and as we were putting what I had thought was a medicine wheel on his grave I realize that what these were, were actually fairy rings not medicine wheels.  Later we found four CD’s of fairy songs and the music was confirmation that I was right about the fairy rings.  Both of these cats came to us as babies, actually their mother’s came to us and gave us the gift of such love and joy that those two brought us for so many, many years.  And I truly believe that love and joy are two of the gifts that the fairies also bring to humans.  I have realized in the last few months that we all have a fairy aspect that represents a time when we lived as a fairy for a while.  My guess is that perhaps our kitties may have shared a fairy lifetime with us at some time.  I look forward to seeing you on the April 8th PE.  I am just hoping that I will begin remembering my explorations soon.  I am officially placing my intention to be at the April 8th PE and asking my helpers to help me to remember being there and to remember seeing all of you.
Love and Light, WestTexasCrone (Gerriiana)

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #58 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 2:05am

Hi Gerriana,

I love the story of the cats and the fairy rings.  I'm sorry they had to leave you but are still around, I'm sure. I've always been fascinated by fairies too. I did talk to one once but didn't see her. Her name is Kia. I think she may be the one with me all the time.

BTW, I feel it's very synchronistic that we should meet here on Bruce's board after meeting before in The Healing Circle in yahoo groups.  I got your email and will be answering it soon.

I'll be seeing you April 8. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.