Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
April 8th for 2nd Sat PEParty ? (Read 17059 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
April 8th for 2nd Sat PEParty ?
Mar 26th, 2006 at 10:53am

Traditionally--
to have the Partnered Explorations Party
on 2nd Saturdays would set the next one for
April 8th.

Is that good for everybody ?  Cheesy

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Re: April 8th for 2nd Sat PEParty ?
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 12:41pm

Hi betson,

It's good for me.  I'm in.

Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 2:37pm

Me too. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 8:40pm

Saturday night fever everybody?

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 10:33pm

Yes, ok, I will give this one my all and hopefully get some results this time!   Cheesy

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 11:07pm

April 8. let me write that down in me brain. Thanks Betson Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 6:44pm

I've marked it on my calendar, missed a few but would like to see some of you if I can get there.

love, blink

IP Logged

ap

USA
Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2006 at 11:57pm

Sorry I haven't been able to be here much for the last couple of weeks.  Sat., the 8th sounds good to me.  Hopefully I will have more time now. 

See you there or feel you there or hear you there!

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #8 - Apr 8th, 2006 at 7:11am

Hey!

Count me in! It may be a bit hard on holiday but I will definatly give it a go and if not try a afternoon nap the next day and see what i get!

Speak to you soon

Ryan

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #9 - Apr 8th, 2006 at 2:44pm

Ive started my own garden near the stone. Let me know what you guys see in it  Wink

The Road goes ever on and on&& Down from the door where it began....&&Where many paths and errands meet.&& And whither then? I cannot say.&&&&&&

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2006 at 10:24pm

Hi people, I visited the crystal place on April 8:

1. The crystal began to float; a little child on a green plastic tricycle, it had a cap on which was bright shining white with a bit magenta-red. The crystal lifted up higher and higher, and I followed it and finally went into it. It seemed to me that it was giving me a lift to a destinated place. When I thought I was at the destination, I stepped out of the crystal and tried to orientate where I was; a black space with stars'-dots; "looks a bit cold" I thought and it changed into a meadow landscape. I guessed that it was me who created this by my wish and expectation to see something. Then it changed to a formless grey. Then other people appeared and they seemed to be happy about that I finally could perceive them. As usual, I greeted them with a brief tune on my instrument. I told them that I felt similar like when I was recently at a place I call "my big I" and there was no fear, no shyness oder anxiety, no disguise but easy and simple honesty and welcome-ness, just felt like to be at the real home, but only in the "my big I" place were sparks instead of human-shaped beings (actually I saw not clear, just shadowy figures, I more thoughtthen saw that there were humanoid beings). I wanted to perceive more "bodily", then I maybe would be able to see the persons around me more clearly. We went to a different place with a lawn. I remembered an exercise, to imagine walking barefooted to increase the body-like perception, which I did. But it was such difficult to stay in that imaginated body! After a few steps I saw my body making a huge leap with many uncontrolled turns and spins, it was much more simple to fly fast (or better said to "zoom" to the spot you want to go to) than to walk. The other people had some fun I noticed. Then my awareness turned to my "real" physical body, and I imagined to leave it in a second body which felt like I would go out a kind of larva or thick skin but couldn't stay in this second body, it didn't felt real. Back to the other place "above" we were about to say goodbye and stood in a circle, then in two rows facing each other and it was a swinging back and forth, together and apart, like a dance or slow vibration. It all felt so very cozy and lovely so I say: Thank you all for this kindness and love vibes!

2. The crystal was white and very slim. There were little swirls looking like spinning firework-wheels. One said: "Now, finally you woke up, you can see me!" This person played around with three coins, seemed to had flipped them and it was 2:1, two coins with the same side up, one with the different. One of the coins began to glow, then it turns into the center of an expanding concentric water wave front. I too felt like expanding. I noticed my physical hands became hot and felt tingly, then my feet. Then it felt like something was flowing into the top of my head.

Spooky

(Good idea the garden mattb, I didn't read your post till now so I didn't look out for your garden)

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Apr 10th, 2006 at 1:49am

I slept on an intention and must have decided to go someplace else! Saw Blink. this was the imagination exercise. the first person I felt was Spooky and we were around the crystal. Spooky asked me should we hold hands around it, I said later after more come. lot of gymnastics going on..don't ask me, this is all in my head but could be going on there too! Blink and I flew up to Saturn rings and rode them. cool, whatever. and Spooky was in excited mood and happy. I had some things onmy mind, so don't feel I did much, but I had intentions to help this thread is all.

came back to the crystal, looking for people to recognize. Mairlyn likes to go into the crystal and go under the earth to the center. thought I saw Bruce pumping energy into the place. I was watching
Spooky again and seemed a little strange that he was using his body, not moving each muscle, but all muscles at one time to float up, a sort of exercise how to rise up, like to get control.
there was about 15 and we did hold hands for a minute. moving back and forth like that.
just a whole lot of jumping around basically, or could be just me! lol.

I did read about the garden and imagined a huge one and growing near crystal and a volcano plant, has an orange flower shooting up from it huge leaves, like elephant leaves, I wandered over to Matt and said I had seeds too and he furrowed me a row and said toss em in! I said what will grow? he said, whatever it is we'll eat it! imagined that Matt was a great green thumb person.

talk later y'all. love, alysia

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #12 - Apr 10th, 2006 at 7:44am

A report or non-report?
I was a day late but thought I'd try anyway so set my intent.  I made special intent to wear my new ring and carry my violin to see if anyone mentionned them. (Spooky mentionned a violin last time but he inferred that the violinist was bold, which I am not without my anonymity. --So we could play a violin duet maybe! Cheesy )  Briefly I saw a neat light show then off I went---
But I found myself on the shadowy side, not recognizing anyone.  It was crowded and at least 4 of us stood by watching others actively 'dancing.' (Like alysia said). I was carrying a rather bulky white box with white strings and wished it was my violin case instead, easier to carry with its handle.
I asked if it weren't abit large for a box lunch and someone said it wasn't my lunch, that I should know what it was. For some reason I said it was my hopes and they said yes. "Do we put them somewhere?" I asked, thinking of a wedding party, I guess. "You share them,' they said. But I stood aside and watched.
Later I left and when I returned someone was on the floor, weak and sort of dragging themselves out the door, a tall thin fellow of undetermined age.  I knew somehow his name was Jason and asked if he needed help. He said he didn't feel well. When I turned to look for help he slipped out the door. After I moment of not knowing what to do i decided I would decide that paramedics found him outside.
This morning when I woke up I realized that I had failed for Jason and for my own spirit.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #13 - Apr 10th, 2006 at 2:58pm

Quote:
I said what will grow? he said, whatever it is we'll eat it! imagined that Matt was a great green thumb person.

talk later y'all. love, alysia

I thought about mushrooms and then daffodils. I then put intent on an allotment style garden with vegetables. I did put focus on more of a garden with edible produce so nice work  Grin

The Road goes ever on and on&& Down from the door where it began....&&Where many paths and errands meet.&& And whither then? I cannot say.&&&&&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Apr 10th, 2006 at 5:36pm

cool about the garden. maybe I got a hit there Matt because I am the type of person who concentrates on flowers more than produce, so I was expecting you to be the same as me..thank god not everyone is me!!
I thought it was nice u let me throw seeds in your garden but u said it was more like everyone's garden.
I wanted to put a banana tree down. lol.

Betson you did fine. I don't think u let Jason down, because you imagined help to come, and thats something we do in retrievals, seeing guides who's job it is to finish the retrieval. its the thought that counts and u shouldn't beat yourself up. the guides use our thoughts to locate people.
I didn't mention the violin I saw because I didn't think it was important and it was such a quick flash in my mind that I thought I was making it up, also I do imagine a lot something musical to start at the crystal, so it's like wishful thinking to me, but, yes, I saw a violin and hoped for a solo number from the player. maybe I'm getting that solo number right now? ha ha! sounds good to me!

I also made a point to look for you as I had written down 9 names, no ten who I thought I could find. when I pictured you, I wondered why you looked so solemn and I thought I must be mistaken about this. also you just stood and observed, but this is not uncommon. i didn't see anything in your hands though. are u a very serious person. I am probably your opposite! lol. I didn't want to say anything about seeing you there, as like I said, I thought I must be making this up.
I think you did real good. maybe we can get something going here, at least we tried!

love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.