Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Next PE March 11th ? (Read 35657 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: Next PE March 11th ?
Reply #30 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 10:18am

Hey Marilyn,

For some reason I couldn't pull Lynn's site up before I posted so just in case it was down, I wanted to let Alysia know how much I appreciated and was getting out of-you know-comforted by her 3/1 post of Road Sign #16 over there and let you know I appreciated your welcome back. I'm having a difficult time at work-being coherest and threatened does not set well with me even though they are paying my bills. I have't built up enough trust in my guides to leave just yet or maybe it's not the time but either way the clients and my co-workers are unbelievable kind hearted souls that I feel privileged to know but the whole MH industry-wellllll.... Tongue Undecided Cry Shocked Angry

Anyhow, I placed my intent to meet at the crystal and am waiting to see if anyone mentions the snippet I woke up with.

Alysia, the Cotteled Cream (sp) is really what the British spread on crumpets and it's perfect but it's nothing like any other speads you can get in the states except for the British speciality shops. And I can't imagine using on any other bread product. You gotta' try it!

Love to you both and all the rest of you PEers, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #31 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 11:41am

Greetings,
I forgot to set my intent but will mention my 'vision' anyway,  just in case....
We were in a church and at first I saw mainly women. We were preparing for a memorial service but couldn't remember the song. It sounded half-heartedly dirge-like. A man started practicing a strange stomping dance he said was for the deceased, but then it got strident and march-like. Then a man started leading the song which also became more and more bold.
I haven't heard music in my dreams since I was a child but this song was clear for about an hour after I woke up, not a hymn I know.
I might have got the dream from current events as a Quaker man from near here was recently found dead after being taken hostage in Iran some time ago. His name was Fox and an early Quaker founder was named Fox, sort of a cycle there.
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #32 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 4:52pm

thanks for reading me again Jean. we are good friends out there!

PE 3/11/2006  attention: this is a commercial for PE’s. I must first make disclaimers so I don’t get sued.

hmmm. I was so busy last nite. don’t know where to start. towards morning, and I was blinking in and out of consciousness, as thats how I try to remember stuff. (my recorder needs batteries.)
before sleeping Jean had a little table and chairs then she said it was too small and ran got a larger table, so then she has this coddled milk and wants me to try it. so she said to put it on a crumpet; this is all foreign to me, but a crumpet looked like a small round piece of hard toast and the milk went on top of that, and all the while I’m like, can I put coddled milk in my latte missy? she didn’t reccommend it, some others joined our table. I was running all the place. I went into the theatre room I’ve created...I’m still working from the imagination so far, and Spooky sang “They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesdays just as bad, wednesdays worse, and thursdays oh so sad.” I heard a sound like a faraway car alarm or one of those alarms when a tidal wave is coming in, high pitch then lowered. later, this sound shows in my sleep area as a musical composition, flowing together. Vicky was on the drums ripping it. Ryan was there and we discussed some Chilipepperflea music. I asked what do they do that I could recognize as I am an ancient person and not up on these bands. He said they have a song Monday Blues or something, and thats when I took off on Stormy Monday, whatever. could be interpreter there. sorry Vicky, I saw u in a hula skirt dancing the hula and I wanted to join in but forgot my grass skirt! ha ha! also you sometimes wear very classical black (just a color to me that one does not argue with) Mairlyn is standing there with a huge loving smile and long robe with stars on it and grabs everybody’s hand and around the crystal we go again raising our hands into it’s energy so we can resonate better together. Spooky and I jumped on a teeter toter like kids, like a cartoon show we elevated each other higher into the air with this thing by landing on our respective boards. then I couldn’t get off it..so someone said assume the lotus position in the air and float down and we both did this smiling. I saw Black Panther and we held hands and she was sweet and said she was going to walk around a bit and take in all the sights for as long as she could. Betson was walking around in a calm mood. Android was too excited and a funny person I enjoyed. TexasCrone we went to this apt. and in a circle gave off good will and energy.

1)fell asleep, blink on/off. talking to a girl shorter than me. very calm person and self composed. I was talking to much and not listening too well. she told me her spiritual growth or just personal growth, was needing to move from her location? I think I was telling her I thought she  could stay where she was and grow, but she wanted to get on the move. she had something to give of herself and was somehow blocked where she was.
2) somebody shows me a chrome eagle hood ornament, my interpretor said it was for a car hood. the wings were extended. it was very nice. Couldn’t find Einstien Mair, he’s probably at a cocktail party of his peers? somebody is still wearing short sleeved cotton and they need to get in style. it’s a guy, probably the one who had no shirt on last time with the tatoos. just kidding about your style. cotton is good. it was light blue color.  I think maybe the only authentic details is the chrome eagle and the gal who on the move. I am still experimenting! I think I saw Bruce looking amused..hope so! love to all, alysia  ...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #33 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 8:17pm

Excuse me... a hula skirt?    Roll Eyes

Well, I am going on a cruise next year, so maybe that was on my mind--ha!

However, that wasn't the picture of me that I was trying to send out there.
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 9:08pm

thought you'd get a kick out of that Vicky. oh well let's keep trying! love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #35 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 10:12pm

Hi all,
my impressions when attempting to go to the PE meeting:

March 10th:
The crystal appeared like an amethyst, lilac/light violet. A camp fire, and it was heavily smoking. Played a little music on my instrument, then the RedHotChiliPepper-song "City Of Angels" came on my mind and it doesn't fade away in this session, it has a no-end-end, so to say, you just want it to go on and on and on [right Ryan?]. All was so energetic. My two spheres were with me, one for the whole, one for the personal relationships, gold and silver. I saw torchs. I sent out energy for those who had requested it and to all who were there. It nearly felt like all was overcharged of energy. Thought of if this was the power-aspect of PUL.

March 11th, Session 1:
Cause I was sleepy, I fell asleep and dreamt. The song: How Deep Is Your Love. I compared two loudspeakers. I was in my (locked) room having a meditation session [which I actually had] and my sister wants something from me and she managed it to unlock my room's door, but I was already awake and waited for her behind the door for her to open the door. She did it, and behind her, in another room, her partner was watching TV, local news, and I said, "Oh, from that city I'm just coming from!"
Then I got myself together and tried to participate in the PE.
A woman with a dog, the dog's name was "Tess" or "Tessa" [after this session I read Alysia wanted to bring some dogs with her, could be I read it before though I couldn't recall it consciously].
Someone told me her name is Carolyn but is called Betty. I told her my (birth) name and where I'm living. It was a person with pale/grey skin and hair, hair shoulderlong, with very impressing eyes, very light (grey?) iris, so she looked hypnotic and earnest.
Someone was playing guitar, then e-bass [who Smiley ], it's brand was "Le Fay" (I knew it's an expensive brand for bass guitars) and it had rolls used for the bridge of the strings.
There were waves of water rolling on up the lower side of the TMI's lawn where the crystal was. I didn't really appreciated that cause I was physically chilled and the physical weather over here was grey and cold.
In the crystal I saw some people sitting at a table, I felt a bit embrassed like when you're too late for a date and all were already eating. Someone sang "Let's sing the blues together" and others where tuning in, it was the melody of "Let's Spend The Night Together", Rolling Stones, and as usual, I played along with it on my instrument.
There was a red-haired woman, thought of Vicky remembering her picture.
Got the song "Blue Eyes" by Elton John on my mind.
I began to expand and to radiate, and all became light grey and blurred, just like the visual effect in the movie "Lord Of The Rings" when someone put the Master Ring on the finger. I thought maybe we should establish a healing circle over here along with the PEs, those who are in a good mood could radiate and/or channel energy for those who are feeling bad.
Two scenes which I interprateted as scenes from the youth of persons who are participating or somehow related to this PE:
--A tractor on a meadow running over a little animal with its left front wheel, maybe a cat.
--A young woman in sports suit jogging barefooted in the woods.

March 11th, Session 2:
There was something like a hole at the top of the crystal and something was coming out there, not sympathetic. I went into the hole and moved through a dark tunnel. I came out in a green grassy place, and I realized I've been here before. On my landmap, it was on the edge of Focus 27, and I looked down to a city which didn't belong to Focus 27 but was close to it, the border was indicated through a line of trees. But I thought that I have went astray and headed back to the crystal.
I was one of three people who played with a ball, throwing it hard to each other, and it was a challenge to catch that ball. I modified the game a bit: I threw the ball and imagined it was still linked to me with a kind of invisible rubber band, and when the ball got close to the one in whose direction I threw it, it moves back to me, ha ha, surprise surprise! Then we invented a new game, we created a sort of magnetic field with our hands and the ball was circling very fastly inside our positions. That was really cool.
I "made" a hole in the sky through which bright light shone. I communicated that all should become able to get in contact with their higher selves. Jesus could lift you up if you want to. I suggested to imagine the crystal, (and crystals appearing in mind-journeys generally) as an elevator to lift one up to a transpersonal level, so that everyone who like to do that could come over here and try. I was giving away my spheres (identical copies) for present.
Someone was a teacher of history of arts, and now retired.
Someone was working in a chemical factory, or at least there were gallons of chemical fluids, and the person was working at the depot with these things, or was a volunteer to learn about the different chemical substances.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #36 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 11:06pm

Hi, I just went through the posts and like to admit I haven't read page 3 before I posted my report...
If that makes any difference.
Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #37 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 4:33pm

Android... Grin  ROFL!

hmm. dancing.  might be a bit of a stretch about the hula dance, but I was amused..on the other hand doesn't take much to amuse me. oh well. yes, I think we could improve ourselves.... Grin Wink  until next time, keep writing that stuff down will ya? I think there's something to writing stuff down.

IP Logged

ap

USA
Reply #38 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 7:05pm

Okay-here goes!  I managed to fall asleep before I could do anything imagination-wise so all I can remember is a dancing lesson.  Now this is not your normal dancing lesson by any means.  No, this was a very strange one.  There was sheet music in the air.  The lesson seemed to be to convert the sheet music into a dance.  The movements of the notes themselves was what was to be converted into the dance and these movements were then to be danced by us.  Now by us, I don't really know if it was you guys or not because I can't remember the class members.  I have training sessions of various types in my dreams that do not seem to have anything to do with this board and so maybe it wasn't but if anyone can remember anything like this, please let me know.   I think it would be cool to get "inside" musical sounds and experience the motion from that perspective, so if anyone sees someone jumping in and out of musical notes, it will probably be me.  Lol. 

Drats!!  I forgot about the Latte stand.   Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 9:47pm

well AP, don't know if you are a dancer?
but this was a PE definetly concerned with movement and music and sound.
especially I remember a rather pleasant wave of sound; like a bunch of horns or something, kinda surprised me as I was just looking for someone to play me a flute number and I ended up with the whole horn section unseen though.....
I have an aspect of me that dances and choregraphs dances I've been told by several people this, although I cannot have a memory of this just yet, not with this PE. maybe some other time!
in a way, I see everything as a dance anyway, like communication is a dance. love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #40 - Mar 14th, 2006 at 3:15pm

oh, you are such an Android! ha ha! gimmee the dirt!
hmmm. maybe this is just a tea party after all. whats wrong with that? I used to be afraid. I used to think someone would hit me with a fly swatter. as I am tinkerbell in disquise. (not kidding, I actually did a retrieval which was so real, as a small flickering light in someone's face!) lol! was so much adventurous fun..cannot begin to share, so wrote a book. whatever. 

my guide told me there is no proof but that which lands into the sunken heart with a thud. so there u go. I am pleased to meet all of you whether u are a robot or just flesh and blood. ...
(I'm hungry like a wolf too! but haven't done any wolf retrievals that I know of, just a dog one time)

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #41 - Mar 16th, 2006 at 6:01pm

hey!

Well I didn't make it again! Completely forgot saturday night Embarrassed, and tried a few attempts but just kept falling alseep with no luck so I relised were at the end of the week so thought I'd better sign in!

Well since I didnt go out I can't comment except for one thing, possibly a hit with Spooky! I was out saturday night and was driving home gone 12pm. And had my Red Hot Chili Pepper CD in the car and its about a 30 minute drive to my dads down the back roads and I decided to go for a slower song and went for Under The Bridge!! And was singing (as best i could! haha)

"sometimes i feel like, my only friend,
is the city i live in, the city of angels"

well there ya go that would make sense to me!

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #42 - Mar 16th, 2006 at 6:38pm

You sang it loud enough for me to get it! Cheesy
Spooky

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #43 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 11:41am

Haha reckon I did!

Just remembered i forgot to say as well I had it on repeat for most of the journey, probly about 15-20 minutes singing because I was just in the mood for it so that was probly why it went over and over again!

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #44 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 9:38pm

Yeah, play it again! Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.