Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you beleive The Da Vinchi Code (Read 10378 times)
SciMan
Ex Member

Re: Do you beleive The Da Vinchi Code
Reply #15 - Apr 15th, 2006 at 11:16am

There is a book by Dolores Canon titled "They walked with Jesus." It is about past life regressions of two women who knew, met, and followed Christ, and their regression experiences are astounding in terms of the detail and the words they shared with Christ. One can compare their experiences with any of the four Gospels and find both support and contradiction.

As an individual raised in the Catholic church, but not practicing now, I am not troubled or find any contradiction in the possibility that Christ fathered a child. I do believe, however, that at his level of consciousness the physical "need" to father a child may have been much lower priority to him than spiritual awareness and truth. Hence, I can also see that he might have not fathered a child either. This does not mean that he could not have had meaningful friendships with women: read the book and you will see.

As far as the virgin birth and Mary's (mother of Christ) purity, I believe in my soul that there is much man-made dogma which the church imposed over time for its needs. This is addressed in the aforementioned book, too.

Peace.

-SciMan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Do you beleive The Da Vinchi Code
Reply #16 - Apr 15th, 2006 at 1:39pm

Yes, I have that book and have read it. Very good book. Tell me, have you read any of Delores Cannon's other books? They are very eye opening.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.