Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: What should be done about a rapist (Read 4457 times)
Spitfire
Ex Member

Re: What should be done about a rapist
Feb 22nd, 2006 at 9:51am

Quote:
i need your ideas about something..if you know someone has raped somebody else..what would you do about it as the third person after the incident?
i hope you answer this not only with your mind ..i need your answers.

Depends if the person who got raped was close to you, is this your problem - or are you just sticking your nose in, do you know the facts - could the person who claims rape be lying?.

if you find out 100 percent, that the act was commited, and you know the person who was the victim, i would suggest going round and dealing out your own justice, a good beating will make him think twice about what he's done.

but since your a woman, i would suggest supporting the victims wishes about anything else. for only she can truely judge the act commited against her.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 10:56am

Quote:
hahah!! i knew you d answer that way spit. Grin Grin

nevermind the particular case..

think this: there is a "rapist" at hand..%98 percent sure he  did this at least once. would he do it again?even if he doesnt..should there still be punishment?see.i cant gather the evidence but i could get him fired easily. i could do this with the flick of my fingers. would this be a punishment? is punishment necessary? i dont know..

**edit**see? justice is neseccary of course..but should i really wait until the divine justice strucks him suddenly or let them give him that "fired" paper without payment due to an "face reddening & embarrasing" fault.

Deal your own justice, aslong as it is secured by good evidence.

Rape, is'nt like stealing a stapler from work.

but, be careful as the problem with justice is, it can come back to haunt you if your not careful - he could decide to seek revenge against you.

but, if your secure in your convictions just remember, broken bones mend, and names are the last act of the desperate.

but pride, in your course of action lasts forever.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 11:14am

Quote:
well no he wouldnt hurt me..i dont think that even if he knows i d get him fired i think he wouldnt do anything about it. can hurt himself though..i dont know..that might be just my understanding of the case though..a person who is so imbalanced in his choices..how can do a thing right????..i am not able to guess! i might be mistaken..but what if by not doing anything i am the one hurting him? what if it is the punishment that is really required for him to understand he is doing wrong? perhaps he is to suffer for everything he did to everybody?..(not only the rape case..he is like a horror movie)if i am the only one knowing all..who would make it right? this is a torture.i sometimes doubt that he might have planned that,too.

what, does the victim intend to do about it?

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 12:34pm

Quote:
hmm..dont know. does this change the situation?

it does, for she may class rape, as doing it abit ruff. even then theres like, violent rape - and just being abit forceful kind of rape.

but if she intend's to do something, i would just sit back - and watch events unfold.

if she's to scared to do anything, then stick up for her.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 1:04pm

I understand the desire to thrash the living crap out of the person.  However, what would you do then if you learned this person has been beaten repeatedly in the past?  Would your beating have changed anything?

Other than cutting off private parts or hormonal therapy (which I know some here are not totally against), I am not sure that anything done out of the lust for revenge will make him think twice.  The law should take him first.  Then if this afterlife stuff is correct he will be with others like him until he learns to change.

M

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 6:28pm

if he's been beaten in the past, it's probley the only thing he understands.

i would say, if the victim plans on acting - then do nothing, what i have found out in the past - doing the right thing, when things are already in motion generally just aggrovates the situation.

and dont send me love, you know im allerigic Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.