Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Scole Experiment (Read 4121 times)
mlucifersam
Ex Member

Scole Experiment
Feb 22nd, 2006 at 8:40am

I'm sorry to bother you. I am seeking some information and have exhausted any other means of getting it which is why I'm writing to you to see if you can help.

About 3 years I bought the book 'The Scole Experiment' (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0749920327/qid=1140610372/sr=8-3/ref=sr...) and have been fascinated by what is contained within it and have read the book many times since then. What I am writing to you about is to ask you whether you know if anyone of these videos they made during their experiments (known as 'Project Alice') are viewable anywhere? I've been dying to see them since I first read the book but have drawn a blank so far.

The group's website is no longer online (www.psisci.force9.co.uk) so I can't get in touch with any of the group themselves.

Have you seen these videos? Has anyone out side of the group seen them?

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Re: Scole Experiment
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 9:56am

Quote:
I'm sorry to bother you. I am seeking some information and have exhausted any other means of getting it which is why I'm writing to you to see if you can help.

About 3 years I bought the book 'The Scole Experiment' (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0749920327/qid=1140610372/sr=8-3/ref=sr...) and have been fascinated by what is contained within it and have read the book many times since then. What I am writing to you about is to ask you whether you know if anyone of these videos they made during their experiments (known as 'Project Alice') are viewable anywhere? I've been dying to see them since I first read the book but have drawn a blank so far.

The group's website is no longer online (www.psisci.force9.co.uk) so I can't get in touch with any of the group themselves.

Have you seen these videos? Has anyone out side of the group seen them?

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

hey ml, i have read the book also - it really gripped me to.

unfortunately i have not seen the video's, but i did stare at the photo's contained inside the book for ages! actual pictures of the afterlife i was quite amazed.

but i was really put off by the book, due to the ending. people from the future were trying to access the afterlife, or something. but if they were from the future, they could go back to any time in the scole experiment, and inflitrate it from then. so shutting down the experiment would have no consequence.

IP Logged

duffdav

Afterlife Knowledge Member

WVa
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 11:15pm

Hi mlucifersam
>>The group's website is no longer online  so I can't get in touch with any of the group themselves.

Psychic researcher and magician James Webster has set in on some of the Scole experiments and is friends with Robin Foy so maybe he can help.  http://www.jamesw.clara.net/

Film producer Martin Marshall was also a witness to a lot of the Scole events and says he is good friends with Robin and Sandra Foy. Told me:

"We are also making a film to record the Scole Experiment and all that happened before all of the people concerned dissipate too far away."

"We are also trying to get the many hours of audio/video/apports/ images on film etc etc ( a fraction of which has only yet been seen ) together and we would be very happy to share this with you in due course"

Also says they are trying to get some of the group back together again.

I am sure he can help guide you to whatever is available at the moment. I'll find his address and email it to you.

duffdav

IP Logged

mlucifersam
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 7:39am

Cheers, thanks!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.