Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In a place of construction (Read 944 times)
Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
In a place of construction
Feb 20th, 2006 at 6:50am

I was at a building site.  It was more like an area being remodeled, as opposed to new construction.

It felt "familiar".  There were flower beds, and I was inspecting them.  I said "These roses are coming back up, but those are gone."  The were very short, about a foot tall, like someone had chopped them down.

Towards the back was a house.  There were several children in there and one woman, dressed in business attire.  She had a notebook and was passing messages to different people who came and went.

To get into the house was odd.  The door was at the side, with a large drop.  You had to sorta hug the wall and swing into the building.

I managed to get in.  The children were making and eating fried chicken.  One little girl was sitting on a couch battering a wing.  The older ones were doing the cooking.

I know I had things to do, but for some reason I had to be there briefly.  I was somehow working at this site also.  The business woman looked at me and said "Bruce wants you to call."

I left, looked at some more of the work.  They were trenching for what seemed to be a pool of some sort.

I went back to the house and she told me the same thing again.  The children were still making chicken.

I left, knowing I had an appointment somewhere..(not sure where  ???) then woke up.  (Maybe my "appointment" was to get up and go to work? Grin )

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.