Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Cave, A Crane & Wolves (Read 1058 times)
augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
A Cave, A Crane & Wolves
Feb 20th, 2006 at 10:21am

I saw a bird, a Crane, in the sky and in her beak she was holding a cave. (This looked like a folded over pita bread, say, with the one side open)

In the cave was her nest; also in the cave was a family of wolves, Artic wolves, peering over the side looking down.  A very young pup peered over (I was afraid she would fall out) the pups mother tucked her back.

The Crane, with this cave in her beak was slowly moving the cave in a circular motion although not in a circular but a curved course.  She herself was not moving.

I was watching this from a park.  I was next to water.  The Crane was looking to put down the cave in the park.  I thought she might have wanted to put the cave where I was next to the water and was concerned that I should move.  Someone with me said no.

There were other people in the park although not seen as they, like me, were hiding behind bushes.

The Crane landed.  Someone joked about low-cost govrenment housing (!) We all laughed.  We seemed united and respected the Crane.

There is no religion higher than the Truth

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.