Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jesus Dream (Read 2615 times)
archer
Ex Member

Jesus Dream
Feb 19th, 2006 at 2:22am

I was at a Jewish/Isrial place of worship and Jesus was with me it was along time ago (I had the feeling it was the time that Jesus lived) because the people had robes on and they where speaking in aramaic or hebrew or greek. I couldent understand them. We where standing in an open air building with a dirt floor (sort of like a small collisum) all the people around where not paying much attention to me or Jesus just going about there own discussions. Then Jesus took my hand and led me to a building atteched to the collisum area opend the door and led me in. now this building was more comftorbale inside it had a roof and a floor made of wood and chairs around of wood also and the people where dressed better than the ones outside however these people where angry at me like I was not suposed to be there. they where yelling at me in the unknown languge however they could do nothing because Jesus was leading me. then he led me further to another door and in that area there whas polished floors fine wood pannels on the walls velvet cushons with gold trim to sit on it, the people in this area where dressed much nicer than the second area but these people wanted to kill me, they where so angry at me because I was not alloud in this place but again they could do nothing because Jesus was taking me. Still leading me on he took me to a room that had a few people in it like 3 or 4 and one of the people was Mary the other ones I dident know who they where and one whole wall was coverd with cubby holes and each cubby hole was filled with scrolls. I had the felling that these scrolls where mysterys or sacred teachings and Jesus wanted me to see them. then I woke up

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Jesus Dream
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2006 at 2:43am

Wow, what an interesting dream. What do you feel is the meaning of it?  Did it feel real to you, like a past life memory.

And welcome to the forum. Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

archer
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2006 at 4:05am

One thing I should add is that when I wolk up I was very happy but more. Not normal happy like you had a good day or somthing more like my soul was happy. just filled with joy, its hard to explain...

This is what I got out of it...

I was a gentile in a jewish place of worship, a holy place and the people where mad because only holy people are aloud there, I cant strees enough that these people wanted to kill me I had the feeling that they wanted to beat me with sticks till i was dead. Anyways, I think the main idea is that somthing will be revield to me and Jesus will be protecting me. But if anyone has more to add or a diffrent take im all ears.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2006 at 11:08pm

Hi archer,
it's nice- you know, no matter how many authorities will outcast you- Jesus welcomes you, just as you are.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2006 at 3:27pm

Archer:

Perhaps you were being told that you don't have to worry as you learn more and more, because you're well protected.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.