Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: some dreams (Read 1438 times)
Leilah

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Nevada
Re: some dreams
Feb 24th, 2006 at 6:38pm

Quote:
from a dream last night, in a house, Bruce Moen and friends fighting/dealing with something. i am in the house, too ..that thing is big and powerful and gonna be a hard work. it is almost unbeatable. there is no way of cunning it or set a trap for it. a lot deep thinking is needed. whatever that is.

Bruce Moen comes to Istanbul..we both walk into a bookstore. the man at the counter calls for :"Mr Bruce Moen" and says that there is a fax message to him. "how?"  i think to myself..i get the the fax message into my hand and at that very moment i realize..i realize it all..it is from not this world.. i cant tell the excitement i felt.. the fax number, the location of bruce moen, everything is known and reachable and always accurate. on the top of the fax message with big letters it says : "D.O.X." followed by three two sentenced message and it ends with regards.

Thats weird. Don't you hate that though? When your dream is focused around something and you can't even remember what it was when you wake up? Tis urkesome.

mangledloser  
IP Logged

ParanoidRobot
Ex Member

Re: some dreams
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2006 at 5:16am

OK.

I get your point.

Thank you for sharing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.