Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
300 pages and maybe 2 retreivals--thanks! (Read 2733 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
300 pages and maybe 2 retreivals--thanks!
Feb 8th, 2006 at 10:18am

With the support of you retriever-mentors and Bruce's book (most so far) I believe I participated in 2 retrievals.
I can't get them to slow down enough that I can ask for verifcation info tho.  Someone here said that will come in time. Does anyone reading this have much success going back to the same 'site' to ask for more info? I can't seem to get back. That mutable time info is still hard for me to comprehend.
This is what I experienced:
1) I wanted to find FR killed by gunshot. I'd had a vision since his death where he showed up in wild west garb and showed me children riding ponies in a canyon/aroyo Western scene. He said it was his job until they....? So this time I wasn't surprised to see him with 2 other cowboy types in a Western tavern, sloshed. He spoke first and said 'hey Bets, what're you doing here?" I said I'd come to check on whether God had got him out of here yet. (Sorry, old habits die hard.) He said "God hasn't come for me in millions and millions of years." (He always did exaggerate.) I started to step aside to introduce a Helper behind and to my left. I said "In that case maybe this fellow... "
but before I could say "...could help you", everything  went black.
The view out the tavern window was of a desert; the only other prop was a bottle of beer. FR used to sing semi-pro with a guitar in a bar but I didn't see any instruments. Do they allow music in/on that realm? He also owned a handsome collection of 1800's Indian clothing. How can I go back and talk to him?
2) PO was also killed by a huge gunshot which I believe I felt at the time. (What's that about?!) When I went to retreive him the background was black and he didn't show up above the shoulders. the darkness threw me so I asked him to look up at his 3rd eye, a technique that worked for me previously. He hesitated then mumbled he couldn't remember where it was. I told him in relation to his eyes and he mumbled something about he didn't have those either. I realized I neededd Helper help and it all went black, but then PO reappeared holding a certificate out which verified it was done. Darkness covered about everything. What could I ask and how could I get there again to confirm this?
thank you, bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: 300 pages and maybe 2 retreivals--thanks!
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 9:22pm

Hi bets,
the only way I know to travel back is to get the scene back to your mind as clear as possible. Some of my most impressive retrievals and other encounters took place in more than one session. If you can, think of going back as normal and natural and not problematic, I hope it just makes "whoosh" and you're there again! Sometimes I even didn't intended to go back, but when I get into a meditative state again, it just started where it ended the last time.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2006 at 11:47am

Thank you, spooky2,
I'll do that or try--I will!
Are you going to the PE Saturday?
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2006 at 9:00pm

Yes I'll be there if I will not go astray ending up in one of the various heavens or something... Smiley .

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.