Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
example of a funny retrieval (Read 2510 times)
alysia
Ex Member

example of a funny retrieval
Dec 28th, 2004 at 9:47pm

I've been doing retrievals since 2002 but the first one occured in the 80's. thought I'd post this one as maybe some others want to know about the imagination method and how easy it is, although dream method is another way, sometimes the imagination can go pretty far Roll Eyes
went to Asia and found some children all huddled into a group, they were all about the same in height and age and in a circle, compressed. first I became their mother and stretched my arms, which grew, around the circle for a big hug. I generated some interest Wink then I jumped in the middle of them and as I knew I could make my arms stretch, I thought what if I had more than 2 arms? Roll Eyes so I thought, sure, I'll just be an octopus Grin I extended each arm out and the children all got on the arms and I made them sway, like a swing, sometimes 2 on an arm, but theres no gravity to worry about, we played awhile like this and there was laughter. we soon slowly escalated like this upwards into a playground area where about 4 or 5 guides who take care of children came running all excited to give my arms a rest Grin there seemed to be about 25 kids and none of them are thinking about their bodies they left behind..not yet anyway. the children know how to leave quickly Cheesy I miss them already! Kiss

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: example of a funny retrieval
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 12:44am

Beautiful Alysia, just beautiful.  Cheesy

Much Love,
Mairlyn    Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Re: example of a funny retrieval
Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 11:24am

Thankyou for thaking care of the children mommy!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.