Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cheek Tickling (Read 1775 times)
linn
Ex Member

Cheek Tickling
Aug 28th, 2004 at 8:49pm

The other night around midnight I came into the office to shut down my computer, I was dog tired and was going to bed, I noticed that an old friend I rarely saw  of mine was on  and at that moment she Im'ed me to say hello. No sooner than I started to say hello back, I felt something tickle  my right cheek, I swiped at my cheek but continued to feel what I thought at first was an ant crawling. I kept rubbing at my cheek and the sensation would continue, I told this to my friend Mary who instant messg me  about the tickling sensation. Linn do you think it could be Molly mary asked.  Molly was Mary's  and her husband's dearest friend  and just recently passed Last month at the age of 39.She died from having surgery to help her lose weight.  I tuned in to ck if anyone was around, then I described whom I was seeing, it fit Molly's description . I waited to see if any information would come across to Mary, Molly gave me a thought form that said she  was sorry for all the trouble this caused since the operation was an option on her part. She described a huge standing wreath that they got her, by describing it as what one would get at the kentucky derby it was so huge, somehow Mary understood all of the comical things that continued to come across. It was no accident that I came into the office at the exact time that Mary came on, this was perhaps the second time I have ever seen Mary on the computer let alone Instant message me. I am using this connection story to relate how some spirits will get your attention, the ant crawling sensation apparently worked and even Mary said, I dont know why I instant messaged you at that late hour but I felt inclined to do so. I wish you well,,,,,http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: Cheek Tickling
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2004 at 8:13am

This is a very helpful example of the use of sensation as a way for spirits to contact us, to get our attention. Fascinating example, especially within the context of the story. Thanks Linn! Tim F.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.