Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spirit Help (Read 1027 times)
linn
Ex Member

Spirit Help
Aug 29th, 2004 at 7:50pm

Connecting to spirit is never boring, they like to throw challenges my way and today I was certainly given one. Late last evening I got a call from a friend who does hypnosis for a living. My hypnotist friend had been working with a gifted teen who could not enter her school building without being ill with fear and dread. She said this teen had the problem last year but this year it was worse, the girl had been to doctors who  put her on prescription drugs without success and now the hypnosis also has been unsuccessful, and I was their last stop to find out what was causing this problem. she suggested that the school maybe was haunted,  the girl's mother wanted her daughter to go to school Monday and not stay home yet another school day. Well all I could hope for was that someone in spirit could lend a clue. Anna a gangly girl of 15 walked in and slumped into my chair this afternoon, she held her head down most of the time. I chatted with her for a bit to try and tune into her and sense what was around her spirit wise. She loved the school she said but at the same time was fearful of the building and some of the students who went there. I started to hear and sense a lady in spirit who was we found out later a great aunt, this family is Jewish. I started to pick up a past life of Anne's, when she was a young teen in the Holocaust, the other kids in her area would throw rocks and humiliate her telling her she was an inferior race and would frighten her if they found her alone. She finally would not leave her house for fear of running into them. I asked her the address of her present day  private school for gifted children and found that it was located in a old German part of town built many many decades ago. The pieces started to fit together in this life time. It was not the building that was haunted but an old past life haunting her. She relayed that she had a dream about this great aunt who died decades before she was born, and felt a connection with her. I felt her great aunt in spirit around her as well as spirit helpers giving her a nudge to heal herself from these old memory wounds.  I saw that Anna would become a beautiful talented woman and this temporary problem would fade. Asking spirit to help us and believing that we are not alone but team players in this Universe connects each and everyone of us to each other forever. http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.