Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Udate on cheek tickler (Read 2016 times)
linn
Ex Member

Udate on cheek tickler
Sep 5th, 2004 at 6:34pm

I posted ( 8/28 ) a spirit connection about a woman named Molly who got my attention by tickling my cheek. Her male friend whom she worked with brought Molly's sister to see me tonight. Molly had passed  away while having stomach surgery to reduce weight. Tonight she showed herself wearing a long tight fitting dress and showed off her spirit body to be the perfect shape. It was a  "Hey look I did get what I wanted after all " to her sister. She also jokingly told her sister "you will be the one to get old not I."  Molly also told her friend and sister that she had to go to each and everyone of them at night to give out her goodnite kisses. Its like I am the tooth fairy flying all over town dispensing rewards to all of you. She wanted to say something to the cake lady, well Molly's sister had no idea what that meant, but Scott, molly's friend certainly did, the cake lady was a friend of Scott's and Molly's who made cakes for a living and had stomach surgery herself and told Molly to go for the surgery as it would change her life. Molly wanted to tell her to not hold onto the guilt about suggesting the surgery.  Molly again brought up about someone checking on her boyfriend who is not doing so well right now and she kept showing me her boyfriend wearing a large key ring on the outside of his pants and then showing me the boyfriend staggering about. Scott said her boyfriend was a night guard and he might be drinking on the job right now. Molly seems to be adjusting to her new surroundings and came through very happy and bubbly. I feel those in spirit can do so much for those whom they leave behind  by showing there is an afterlife and  they are living it right now.http://www/spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Re: Udate on cheek tickler
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2004 at 7:24am

:
:          I posted ( 8/28 ) a spirit connection about a woman named Molly who got my attention by tickling my cheek. Her male friend whom she worked with brought Molly's sister to see me tonight. Molly had passed  away while having stomach surgery to reduce weight. Tonight she showed herself wearing a long tight fitting dress and showed off her spirit body to be the perfect shape. It was a  "Hey look I did get what I wanted after all " to her sister. She also jokingly told her sister "you will be the one to get old not I."  Molly also told her friend and sister that she had to go to each and everyone of them at night to give out her goodnite kisses. Its like I am the tooth fairy flying all over town dispensing rewards to all of you. She wanted to say something to the cake lady, well Molly's sister had no idea what that meant, but Scott, molly's friend certainly did, the cake lady was a friend of Scott's and Molly's who made cakes for a living and had stomach surgery herself and told Molly to go for the surgery as it would change her life. Molly wanted to tell her to not hold onto the guilt about suggesting the surgery.  Molly again brought up about someone checking on her boyfriend who is not doing so well right now and she kept showing me her boyfriend wearing a large key ring on the outside of his pants and then showing me the boyfriend staggering about. Scott said her boyfriend was a night guard and he might be drinking on the job right now. Molly seems to be adjusting to her new surroundings and came through very happy and bubbly. I feel those in spirit can do so much for those whom they leave behind  by showing there is an afterlife and  they are living it right now.http://www/spiritlinnusa.com

Glad you found someone so happy and bubbly linn, my last contact (see post) was so happy and giddy I could hardly believe it....dancing continually as we spoke!
love/gord

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

happy and dancin
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2004 at 7:24pm

Glad you found someone so happy and bubbly linn, my last contact (see post) was so happy and giddy I could hardly believe it....dancing continually as we spoke!
love/gord

Gordon, you made me think of a funny reading I did several years ago, one of those readings that will never leave your head. I am sure I posted it on here sometime back, I did a reading for a lady whose favorite Uncle was in spirit, he came through for her like gang busters, he was a tap dancer while on the earth and continued to tap dance while in spirit. He showed himself tap dancing all over the place, spinning around and around all the while tap dancing while singing a  song and I still remember parts of it, it went "forget your worries and cares leave them on the doorstep and dance on the sunny side of the street"  he was one happy fellow there.  love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.