Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
All Explorers,Authors (Read 2103 times)
linn
Ex Member

All Explorers,Authors
Aug 26th, 2004 at 10:39am

With Brian G's permission I am posting what has recently taken place in Brian's life with publishing a book he has recently written about his son Jarad. I did a spirit communication over a year ago with Jarad's friend and room mate Katie, Jarad came through telling me his death was an accident and recently jarad coming through again. I am irate as one can sense  with the turn of events  happening with Brian, the below emails will speak for themeselves. linn

Subj:    CONGRATS BRIAN
  Date:    8/4/2004 2:39:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  To:    <Bonos34@cs.com>
  Cc:    "'Richard Tate'" <richard@tatepublishing.com>

Your contract is on the way!!! I apologize soooooooo much for the misunderstanding yesterday, I’m sure you really needed that. Regardless, I hope that we can work together and greatly make it up to you in the future. Thanks for understanding and thank you for your sweet and inspirational story! Jarad is smiling from above!!!

( more emails below please continue)

Trinity Tate

Author Acquisitions Mgr

TATE PUBLISHING & ENT.
Subj:    GREETINGS FROM TATE PUBLISHING & Enterprises, LLC
  Date:    8/4/2004 5:39:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  To:    <Bonos34@cs.com>

August 4, 2004

Dear Brian,
     We just completed a meeting with several staff members regarding your work.  The decision was unanimous in reference to the portion of your book which discusses the contact with a medium concerning your son.
     As a Christian Publisher, our mission statement would be seriously compromised if we were to take your book as it is and place our name, reputation, and logo on the book.  It would not be marketable in Christian bookstores where we find our largest clientele.
     We would only be willing to offer you a contract and take the book for publication if you would be willing to eliminate or redefine the portion of the book which discusses contacting a medium.  We have complete respect for your right to express your experience in the way you choose.  Our statement in no way is intended to be condemning or an analysis of right or wrong.  It is simply our standard which we have established and from which we will not vary.  If you are willing to work with us on that basis we will consider sending you a contract.  If you have questions, feel free to give me a call.  Our staff has decided that any contact regarding this matter should be with me so feel free to ask for me personally.  Again, our condolences on the loss of your son and our desire you will be able to achieve your goals with the book.
Sincerely,

Richard Tate, Ph.D.
Founder
TATE PUBLISHING & Enterprises, LLC
The Mustang Executive Center
One Twenty-Seven East Trade Center
          ( cont more email below
Sincerely,

Richard Tate, Ph.D.
Founder
TATE PUBLISHING & Enterprises, LLC
The Mustang Executive Center
One Twenty-Seven East Trade Center
          ( cont more email below)
"The Lord gave some a Word, great was the company of those that published it." -Psalm 68:11
richard@tatepublishing.com
www.tatepublishing.com
1-888-361-9473-Office toll free
           ( Please continue email from brian below)
Re: hello this is linn conyers from fairfield ohio,regarding Jared
  Date:    8/25/2004 10:07:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  To:    SPLinnUSA

Hi Linn, First I would like to thank you for keeping us informed on your reading with Katie. I know Jarad is a strong spirit, he was always a strong person. He cared about people, and the way they led their lives. He would often ask about the homeless and people less off then we were. He wanted to help anyone who was in need of help. I am a true believer in the other side, this has changed my life completely. I try now to live a better life, so I too can be with my son someday. The only way to get there is lead a good life here. I wrote a book about Jarad, The Hardest Thing I Ever Had To Do JARAD. I was excepted by a publisher out of Oklahoma City, but only for them to turn me away because I mention the use of a medium in the book. They were Tate Publishing. They sent me an e-mail congratulating me, and the next day the president of the Company turned me down saying their religion doesn't approve of the fact That I contacted the Dead. He said if I was willing to change the story line they would publish it, I came back with the story can't be told without that story line and I am now seeking another publisher. I am not surprised that Jarad came to Katie as he did in the first reading, like you said, and I agree that Jarad liked Katie very much. Well, thanx again and We will always be open to anything you have for us. Until next time Brian Grohowski

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: All Explorers,Authors
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2004 at 1:21pm

tell Brian to ask for guidance. I know it's there and he will be led to the right publisher. there is no reason for a medium to have a bad name in this day and age, it's time christianity noticed that sensitives are embraced by the same God that they are.
gee Linn, Christianity doesn't change much through the years, do they?
Hampton Roads publishes these kind of books, but the waiting list can be months to have the book looked at. Publishing is an experience all to itself my guides tell me to always expect the unexpected. I am still polishing on my book.
then, there's always a way. self publishing is another way.

you know I had this funny dream about my book I have to share. I was cleaning a church...yep! this is so funny to me. unbeknownst to me a service was in session in a room in the lobby. some very serious worshippers in a traditional sense were in there. ok, so in roadsign one in the book is the lobby room, or the entrance point. (I just realized that!)
ok, and the church was me, as the temple is within. (oh wow, I'm on a roll here!) so I'm cleaning up and running this noisy vacuum cleaner while they are worshipping because I don't know they occupy the room, therefore will be some of my readers....(well, why not?) so this is still funny, because I'm just making noise to them....then I'm respectful to withdraw the vacuum cleaner to the next room, and the congregation walks out, service is ended. I'm still doing my job watching them, but now I can continue cleaning the lobby, (so this is a hint that roadsign needs work). I hear them mumbling among themselves that I'm no angel (snicker) it's true but I'm awfully human! give me a few merits for humanity! So I start laughing and agree with them, yes, you're right! I'm no angel! I'm right down here in the muck with  all of you and man, I had a good time!
I think what this means is my book misleads, at first it seems to be about Christiantiy as that's where my beginnings were, then it takes off into new age stuff and talking to guides and such.

anyway enough about my book. I know that this stuff will find a way out there somehow. I have faith. much love, alysia

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Re: All Explorers,Authors
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2004 at 10:51am

Tate himself apparently is also contacting jarad in spirit for he states  in his letter these words  >>  Thanks for understanding and thank you for your sweet and inspirational story! Jarad is smiling from above!!!  <<< mediumistic qualities if I do say so myself, he saw/sensed Jarad smiling,,, perhaps we all are mediums, some taking the time and effort to explore afterlife a little more,,,,,love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.