Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
is my mom responsible for this? (Read 1767 times)
rainylake
Ex Member

is my mom responsible for this?
Aug 10th, 2004 at 10:16pm

my dear mom passed away  15 days ago.  she suffered from heart problems, had lots of leg pain and swollen ankles and legs.  about 2 weeks before she died  my ankles began hurting and my ankles became swollen a tiny bit.  after she passed, my ankles hurt so much it was diffucult to walk and the swelling increased a great deal.  i went to urgent care the evening that she was buried. the doc told me to be checked for kidney or heart problems with my regular doc asap. this was last friday and today, tuesday my ankle pain and swelling is gone almost.  did my mom send me her pain,and remove it as some kind of a sign from her?

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Taking on pain
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2004 at 12:59am

My condolences to you on losing her, but it certainly seems like it was her time.

This is a problem that people have when they become psychically sensitive: they actually take on the pain of those they are closely involved with. It is part of being sensitive, and sensitives must learn to deal with it.

This may be a good sign in that it shows sme psychic ability: a high degree of empathy.

with love, Boris

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Re: Taking on pain
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2004 at 6:13am

I agree with boris on this, recently my son hurt his knee while tubing ( riding a tube behind a speed  boat) he had a lot of pain in his left knee, I began to get involved with his pain, waking up with pain in the exact area of my left knee that he was having. I recognised that I had become too involved with his hurting and it went away, not to mention that I visualized his knee to become healed, and it did for him.  love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.