Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
for Who done it 2004 (Read 1754 times)
linn
Ex Member

for Who done it 2004
Aug 6th, 2004 at 7:19pm

Who done it asks>>>    Do you think that there is a way to effectively prearrange verification, such as with a living person who may soon pass over? I would like to ask a family member to try to make contact with me, after they pass, with a prearranged sign, but don't know what methods to select, i.e., what communication means or sign might be doable for them in the afterlife and readable by me in this life. Any suggestions?

A few months back I posted a follow up to one of my earlier posts called "Sleeping Soldier" this young soldier's widow came to see me for a reading  and in the very lengthy reading I had with her I was shown dozens of large orange butterflies, then I heard an old song "Butterflies are free and so are We", when I described  what I saw, she nodded  and relayed that right before her husband had died he told her when you see a large butterfly think of me. A few weeks before she came to me for a reading, she was visiting his gravesite and as she was leaving about a dozen large orange butterflies flew around her head. She remembered what he told her and felt he had sent the butterflys. To me thats a pretty darn good verification from him to her. love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

JeanMac
Ex Member

Re: for Who done it 2004
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2004 at 10:10am

Linn,I just finished reading -John Edward-Crossing Over and he gave a great example of prearranged signs which he and his mother agreed upon. It took along time for them to come through and/or be recognized but they were unmistakeable. He also had a good paragragh on guides and how they change according to a persons needs and also the issue of making money versus greed. I love your input. Love, Jean

IP Logged

WhoDoneIt2004
Ex Member

Re: for Who done it 2004
Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2004 at 2:14pm

I really appreciate the responses. Thanks so much!

JeanMac: Could you please share some specifics about the signs John Edward prearranged with his mom?

FQ: Yes, I do plan on prearranging this sometime soon, with a close elderly relative who believes that he hasn't much time left, if I can figure out a palpable way to design it and approach him with it.

Your suggestion seems to be to set this up as a kind of double blind study of sorts, but I have concerns about both their ability to send signs and my ability to read them, especially if I have no idea about what I'm supposed to be looking for, since I don't feel that I have any kind of expertise with ESP. Using your, "big purple hat" example, that is something that's rather unique, so it might take a lot of cosmic manipulation for them to be able to present that kind of sign to me. Then, if they did, I don't know that I would be able to sense that a big purple hat had anything to do with them, if I didn't know in advance to look for that as a sign. (I'm not particularly crazy about purple or hats, so there's a strong likelihood that I would overlook an encounter with such and not store it in long-term memory.) I imagine similar concerns in regard to three random words placed in seperate envelopes.

It has to be something that non-physical entities can manipulate and physical beings can detect, which might be why so many folks have discussed the use of more common objects as signs, such as pennies or butterflies. My relative has had a lifelong passion for spearment leaves (the candy), so I had been thinking about asking him to use that as a sign --unusually frequent or timely encounters with real and candy spearment leaves? I don't know....

I'm just so sorry that I didn't make prearrangements with others whom I've since lost, and I don't want to make the same mistake again, because the notion of never ever seeing my loved ones again results in more despair than I have been able to bear.

Thanks for all of your help.

: Linn,I just finished reading -John Edward-Crossing Over and he gave a great example of prearranged signs which he and his mother agreed upon. It took along time for them to come through and/or be recognized but they were unmistakeable. He also had a good paragragh on guides and how they change according to a persons needs and also the issue of making money versus greed. I love your input. Love, Jean

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.